Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away (44202 Views)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Can't Confide In Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by wildflower22(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2015
There is more to this than meets the eye. It will be good to hear from the woman too.

For me i think the woman is not using her clear eye. Maybe the man has hypnotized her and i don't trust that her father too. Occult, Hypnotism etc. God help marriages
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Emaprince: 3:15pm On May 06, 2015
kennygee:

Oh puhlease.

What I meant is it is almost unheard of for a woman to do what she did.

For her to do it, she must be powerful. I never said it was decent.

Capisce?
its not unheard of. Many women can do it. The only reason why some don't do it is because they are scared their new lover may see them as cheap and dump them after they musta left their marriage. But, if the man promise to marry them, a lot of them will do it.
I know a guy that his wife left after one kid. The guy is very very quiet and maybe the woman found him boring. She left him for another guy that promised to take her places outside the country. She was with the guy for 4yrs and came back last year begging the same man she ditched to take her back. I think she had the guts to come begging because she noticed that the guy haven't remarried or living with another woman. I'm not very close to the dude, if not, I know what to tell him. But he never took her back though.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I for say ooo, dis one no be I s l a m
Just passing-by!

This one na holy spirit things. Pasito sef dey inside mata.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by m1500: 3:22pm On May 06, 2015
Emaprince:
its not unheard of. Many women can do it. The only reason why some don't do it is because they are scared their new lover may see them as cheap and dump them after they musta left their marriage. But, if the man promise to marry them, a lot of them will do it.
I know a guy that his wife left after one kid. The guy is very very quiet and maybe the woman found him boring. She left him for another guy that promised to take her places outside the country. She was with the guy for 4yrs and came back last year begging the same man she ditched to take her back. I think she had the guts to come begging because she noticed that the guy haven't remarried or living with another woman. I'm not very close to the dude, if not, I know what to tell him. But he never took her back though.

My friend who is very gainfully employed also married a young woman; had a child with her but she left him for another man after few years into the marriage. Reasons for her flight best known to her because she was very well treated and there was no quarrel between the two.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
Abuamam:

This one na holy spirit things. Pasito sef dey inside mata.
datz y i say no be i s l a m matter
how ya dhe ma bro?
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

datz y i say no be i s l a m matter
how ya dhe ma bro?

Ok.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by lolababe331e: 3:32pm On May 06, 2015
If it was a Yoruba woman the usual suspects would have been here running their mouths

2 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by egeoffery: 3:38pm On May 06, 2015
Nothing wrong with divorce, do it legally than stealing it.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by donodion(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
I am vindicated.. polyandry have been in existence and been practiced under wraps, under the guise of marrying foreign men or foreign citizens for paper, but coming to the fore for all to see.

If polygamy can work, why not polyandry? wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2015
Exactly grin
The same thing that prompts them to marry another wife while still married is the same thing at work on this woman here grin
SAMBARRY:
If a man did this it won't be news so why is this news? undecided

aren't there a lot of cases where a man is married and he still takes another woman to his mother for approval and wedding goes ahead. undecided

I think I saw something like that on nl recently. So why all the rants undecided

I guess the teachers are impacting knowledge which they are seeing the results

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by danot1030: 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
Igbo and criminality. See occultism, adultry, bugglary and threat to life.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by vislabraye(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:

aren't there a lot of cases where a man is married and he still takes another woman to his mother for approval and wedding goes ahead. undecided

I think I saw something like that on nl recently. So why all the rants undecided

So that makes itright ?
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by vislabraye(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
m1500:

My friend who is very gainfully employed also married a young woman; had a child with her but she left him for another man after few years into the marriage. Reasons for her flight best known to her because she was very well treated and there was no quarrel between the two.

Women can be very unpredictable. At least men would still have some feelings before taking such action.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by tellmesome(f): 4:07pm On May 06, 2015
What a man can do,a woman can do better

4 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by AKPARAJA: 4:08pm On May 06, 2015
If u look at the wedding pix well u will see that perhaps the woman never consented to the marriage.My man let her be and carry on with ur life
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by emmiesky(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2015
"Woman's inhumanity to Man"
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Islie: 4:14pm On May 06, 2015
gbengus17:
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. AN SSA TO KWARA STATE GOVT TOOK MY WIFE AND 3 CHILDREN ( 2 boys and 1 girl) AWAY SINCE 6/4/15 in llorin. AND I DONT KNOW WHERE MY CHILDREN ARE TILL TODAY. SCHOOLS HAVE RESUMED WITHOUT THEM. I WILL SOON GO TO COURT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL HEAR HOW POWERFUL PEOPLE BEHAVE THIS DAYS. ALL I WANT IS MY 3 CHILDREN.

Pls tell me you are joking and what has the parent of your wife said about this?
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Islie: 4:17pm On May 06, 2015
m1500:

Wow...... Still can't phantom that our women have gone this way.....

And you keep hearing them and screaming that guys are bad not knowing that they are badder(if their is anything called that)
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by MarieSucre(f): 4:42pm On May 06, 2015
Na wa o. What manner of rubbish is this. This woman is not even bothered about the children. I do not know of her motives but my spidey senses are telling "not good! not good!
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Chinum: 4:44pm On May 06, 2015
Penuelseun:
Hmm, WOMEN!!!. They are necessary evil, wondering what can make a woman married for eleven years to suddenly seek solace in another man's hands. I think it is the promise of more money

Women are only learning from the masters in the game. We have read about unaccountable cases where the man brings in a new wife while still living with his wife. And every one sees it as normal. So what's so special about this one.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kelechi50: 4:55pm On May 06, 2015
gbengus17:
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. AN SSA TO KWARA STATE GOVT TOOK MY WIFE AND 3 CHILDREN ( 2 boys and 1 girl) AWAY SINCE 6/4/15 in llorin. AND I DONT KNOW WHERE MY CHILDREN ARE TILL TODAY. SCHOOLS HAVE RESUMED WITHOUT THEM. I WILL SOON GO TO COURT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL HEAR HOW POWERFUL PEOPLE BEHAVE THIS DAYS. ALL I WANT IS MY 3 CHILDREN.
how sure are U that the children are urs

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by edwife(f): 5:00pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
I hope you won't do same to edi?

No,I am a good woman grin
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by coolebux(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2015
The man should sue that Irabo guy for bigamy.
As for the woman, she must be jailed for making her hubby a Cuckold.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:

cheesy wink grin

Dheartless:
they must be foolish students

I know what to imitate, if I don't, then I am worst than my teacher,
if I do know what to imitate ,and I don't imitate the right things,then I am the complete body of foolishness
grin

^^^^
see them feeling like they got brains

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2015
edwife:

No,I am a good woman grin

Indeeddd shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
Chinum:

Women are only learning from the masters in the game. We have read about unaccountable cases where the man brings in a new wife while still living with his wife. And every one sees it as normal. So what's so special about this one.

So you want to change tradition abi?
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2015
tellmesome:
What a man can do, a woman can do better

And worser..... cheesy
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Chinum: 5:28pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

So you want to change tradition abi?

U have a choice brother. Either u do what is right or keep justifying why the guys do it till it knocks on ur door.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by ijustdey: 5:41pm On May 06, 2015
He further revealed that from the statement made by his wife at the police station, the police were able to traced Iraboh to a church, Jesus Centre, Kuwait, Gowon Estate, where he was shocked to hear about the marriage plans as well as to discover most of the items taken away from his house and wife’s shop.

Marriage plan when not divorce...... How does she intend to keep the two homes
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2015
Chinum:

U have a choice brother. Either u do what is right or keep justifying why the guys do it till it knocks on ur door.

What are you saying brother?

If you do not like having more than one wife, why hate on a man for having more than one? Na your life?
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Chinum: 5:48pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

What are you saying brother?

If you do not like having more than one wife, why hate on a man for having more than one? Na your life?

Now you are talking. So what gives u the right to condemn a woman that decides to have more than one husband? Live n let live. cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.