Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! (38428 Views)

NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Prodeegee(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2015
I wish I snapped maiduguri's airport when I was there....wOrSe!

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by deebrain(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2015
I could tolerate all the pics but the moment i saw the pic of the man with the red tie, i became really concerned.

Pls, govt! Do something drastic to this airport!

angry

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by afuye(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2015
It looks like a garage

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Opinedecandid(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2015
#Godwin#
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by munaco: 11:06am On May 06, 2015
At least they have airport. Rome wasn't built a day. We the youth criticise a lot without suggesting way to improve. How will this country move forward.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by loomer: 11:06am On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
One of the legacies of sinator Stealer Oduah!

There is no where jonathan/patience would escape the prison!

lalasticlala

if nobody put dem for prison i beg u in the name of God, make sure u do
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by luckyman1010(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
You don't need change you want your life to remain d same.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 06, 2015
SHOUT OUT TO THE AVIATION MINISTER FOR THIS kiss shout
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by biggybanty7(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2015
Wahala dey,but Godwin since many pple 4 Nairaland no get sense
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:08am On May 06, 2015
deebrain:
I could tolerate all the pics but the moment i saw the last pic (of the man), i became really concerned.

Pls, govt! Do something drastic to this airport!

angry

what the OP fail to add is that this is one of the airports in the country built several years ago and neglected by past governments which the former minister was trying to renovate before the evil ones chased her out with propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by coolzeal(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2015
Northerners own about 98% of oil blocs, they ruled This empty vessel called Nigeria for over 4 decades, they control most of the seats in both upper and lower chambers of NASS. They occupy most ministerial slots and top governmental offices. The richest Nigerians are Northerners Basically, the North own Nigeria indirectly or directly and their region seems to be the most backward in the country. Blame your leaders and you have your state governor to question not the ones you called "infidels". Nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by tunde1200(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
Why do you snap the aircraft with airports
Problems?.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by RHP(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
Speechless!

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Gamesmart: 11:10am On May 06, 2015
World class!

Stella Oduah was fantastic. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by slimfit1(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2015
munaco:
At least they have airport. Rome wasn't built a day. We the youth criticise a lot without suggesting way to improve. How will this country move forward.

Who is going to give you that chance to even suggest when they are calculating how much to steal.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Myself2(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2015
lovetterrison:
i could not believe my naked eyes when i got to this airport,i weep for my dearly lovelys!

LOL @ unclad eyes grin grin

Spambot is a nuisance
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by RHP(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2015
munaco:
Really disappointed in u. If only you know how much goes into private pocket.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by eazysally: 11:14am On May 06, 2015
That first pix Of blackboad reminds me of primary school days, what is that thing doing their, is that where passengers check flight schedules or one of the airport staff also run an extra moral class in the airport.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by bigtt76(f): 11:14am On May 06, 2015
Imagine? Home to former Vice President yet he couldn't influence anything. After now den go come de say dey can improve the countiri wey den own still bad off angry

2 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Holddat(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2015
this is a mess aba
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by anonimi: 11:16am On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

Better by far than the legacy of the Daura President

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by tellwisdom: 11:17am On May 06, 2015
Abokiess dont care...So nothing to worry about undecided

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by anonimi: 11:18am On May 06, 2015
bigtt76:
Imagine? Home to former Vice President yet he couldn't influence anything. After now den go come de say dey can improve the countiri wey den own still bad off angry

He influenced STEALING for himself and himself only with plenty oil blocks allocated to boot angry

One of the prime movers and financiers of APC's change chant that is leading Nigerians for a SHORTchange experience. embarassed embarassed
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Darlduchi: 11:19am On May 06, 2015
You are a bloody lier and hypocrites. How we Biafrans choose to manage our recourses isn't your business. I have always advice you and your kind to face ogbomosho and Jigawa for your survival as your looting spry has come to an end.

Hypocrites and leaches. purse to ask your yoruba and hausa criminals the source of their wealth?

NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 06, 2015
a lot of airports in nigeria are like this.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by LucemFerre: 11:23am On May 06, 2015
all of una dey here dey speak stupid meaningless english... whats the difference between transformation (specific) and change (general)...? and who gives a fu<k anyways...? make Naija BETTER in every way... that's what y'all were trying 2 say, isn't it?

and about that goddmn air"strip" though... sh!!!!... looks like NURTW branch in ajegunle

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Myself2(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2015
doxime:
yes o,the reputable international standard Yola airport built by OBJ and other past leaders has been destroyed by Jonathan.

OBJ actually started the downgrading and destruction of Yola airport in the heat of his disagreement with Atiku in 2006.
Those blaming GEJ and the heroine of Nigerians airports transformation in the person of Stella Oduah are just displaying crass ignorance.The woman had a phase by phase approach to overhauling the domestic airports in the country towards achieving her larger aerotropolis project. Under three years, she had transformed nearly 20 local airports like Lagos domestic, Benin airport, Owerri airport etc, but she was not given the time to move to the next phases so please leave her out of it.By the way, the airport in Uyo was built by the state government, same for Asaba airport, let's begin to look more at our state governments rather than blaming the centre for everything

3 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Papertrail11(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2015
yola airport less not go there...could rem wen I use to stay in yola 10, 11, 12

was a time we flew in there and dere was no light5 in the airport pple were using candle....and dere wasnt airport facilities dat transports yur baggage carefully de mallams were juss jamming it on d floor had to spark for one sayy oga I get perfume for dere ohh easy. ..

No acc sef in the airport while I was there heat would juss be catching yu plus dat yola heat dat use to turn off blackberry anyhow....

I think the only thing dat can save north is for them to have a joijt developmental plan dat is feasible and futuritics like a 20yr plan cos d poverty dere ehnn...ita crazzy where a family lives for tuwo month upon month wif diff soup and a lot of backwardness....I don dey mistype God be with us

2 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by victors123: 11:28am On May 06, 2015
This is very bad!

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Papertrail11(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2015
bigtt76:

Im telling yu cos yola looks reallllllly bad d past gov nyako stolllllllllllllle so much dat 3ven his kinsmen couldn't beg for him.....no infrasture no road construction nothing the only inv is for dat of atiku dasss all it was badd plus I felt for them...

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 06, 2015
kITATITA:
Yola Airport has been attacked by insurgents few times. What you are seeing is a bold attempt at keeping the airport functional. Please understand that it is not a normal situation out there.
de attackers comot de a/c intall ceilin fan wit old toilet?

2 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by akigbemaru: 11:32am On May 06, 2015
Yola Airport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Fake Accent / Visit To The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove In Osun State / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.