Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng (33494 Views)

How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by yusufbida(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I talk am
Let d sharia cum islamization of naija begin
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
U are a confused human being U said u need Transformation and nt Change WHY then did u VOTE OUT Transformation
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Cubeet: 12:37pm On May 06, 2015
Welcome to the Sharia Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by hansad: 12:40pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:
Good move if it is to ensure decent dressing such that female reporters don't go and begin to expose cleavage to the president.

This era is different from that of GEJ who enjoys staring at bosoms of every lady!

You are the sinner when you stare on the body of a semi-nude person. In Christianity it is called sin of LUST. Don't know if Islam permits its adherents to stare at semi-nude people.

Repeat, in Christianity, it is you committing sin for you to stare at a semi-clad man or woman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by PassingShot(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
hansad:

You are the sinner when you stare on the body of a semi-nude person. In Christianity it is called sin of LUST. Don't know if Islam permits its adherents to stare at semi-nude people.

Repeat, in Christianity, it is you committing sin for you to stare at a semi-clad man or woman.

What about "lead us not into temptation ..."?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
My be he want d ladies to be wearing Hajab whether muslim or christian,we are 4 change,any way we are watching.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Ghost01(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
What sort of nonsense news is this one? Go to the North and see muslim women putting on trousers. What's wrong with these people and their lies?! Who cares whether you put on trousers or mini skirt?! If you like reveal your cleavage. If you like expose the whole breasts. Who cares? It's entertainment for those who are interested in looking.

Chai!
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Okeikpu(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
I perceived ds nama will die in office, sooner or later (・∀・)
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Chigold101(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
tayebest:
Good move...
abio oh...

I think hijab should be worn by every reporter, at least that will be a very big CHANGE...

Let the game of islamizing this ZOO called Nigeria begin... May 29th is taking too long to come.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
Hmm...After May 29, Nigerian chicks be like...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by hansad: 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Liar, when Buhari was Head of State the capital was in Lagos.

Try to read between the lines to understand - during Abacha regime, Buhari was a deep insider. That was when I meant that during Abacha-Buhari regime, women were constantly harassed for their dress pattern.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Odaveboy(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2015
Observing
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by gbishman: 12:51pm On May 06, 2015
This news has no substance, reporters u guys should learn not to abuse this freedom of information. This is what Buhari was fighting during time as president where false and malicious information gets out to the public. its high time we regulate this people because if not monitored could plunge the nation into anarchy
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by 50calibre(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2015
mbatuku2:
Is what constituting indecent dressing clearly identified under the laws of the Federal Republic?

How can Buhari determine who is indecently dressed? This man is really showing that he lacks the necessary education and insight of any living in the 21st century.

Sometimes, I wonder if he thinks he will be running an islamic caliphate or something.

Shut up!! Where is urinating in public clearly identified by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria? Some of you sound so inane at times.

Buhari is well within his right to impose a dress code on journalists covering the number one office in the country. Aso Rock is the seat of power not a broth*el, it's authority & significance must be respected at all times, and that includes maintaining decency within its premises... That's how it should be, that's how it is in civilised environments.

From your comments, you're obviously less exposed so allow me to enlighten you a bit. Suits are typically the dress code in official settings such as this, ladies skirts shouldn't be above knee level, no exposure of cleavages,..... These are just a few benchmarks I can think off.

In civilised countries, journalists covering government residence are usually well and decently dressed, as a matter of fact, failure to wear the appropriate dress could see a journalist barred from entry into the premises or pass revoked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by dwayni: 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
Sharia law gradually. Deez nutz
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:
Good move if it is to ensure decent dressing such that female reporters don't go and begin to expose cleavage to the president.

This era is different from that of GEJ who enjoys staring at bosoms of every lady!

n u forgot that researchers says bosom staring increases life span of men.
dey dia now make only bosom dey stare at u.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by hansad: 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
prince3009:
Hmm...After May 29, Nigerian chicks be like...

No, that should be Arewanistan Sharia Republic women - after May 29, 2015.

Huge sums of money were invested by Tony Irediah and late Madam Akunyili to make NTA report Africa to the world. But women broadcasters covered with hijab - about to start wearing burqa - filled NTA broadcasts. NTA went under.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by verycheese: 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
austinesteve:
is this part of the change?
yes,the change leaves no stone unturned. It's a total overhaul
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by oloriooko(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Speculations[/size]
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by devour129: 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I talk am
Let d sharia cum islamization of naija begin
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
there's nothing like sharia when someone is supposed to dress modestly . It's embarassing what some ladies wear to work and after they claim molestation . Who can remember what that actress wore to meet Jonathan ? It was so disgusting ! Can she wear that to go see her father ?
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by NZEGWUAGU(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Nigerian journalist

This is why i love CNN - CNN would have put it this way, Buhari may introduce dress code for not this one i see here, he hasnt even addressed it, its his over zealous aids, Plus all my life i have never granted interview to any journalist until one day as i was going through ikeja then this lovely journalist stopped me till today i still dont know why i stopped but i knew those exposed booobs got some supernatural powers that kept me standing throughout the question and answer period.

Baba dont let them confuse you with those booobs, same way Seyi Shay wore pants she called short dress to visit Jonathan and GEJ had to cross his leg throughout the 1 hour interview to prevent his kingdom from rising up . baba pls ban anything that would make you mis focus

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jz2I2J-q0o0/VPpN0tmz4AI/AAAAAAABlIs/p_-0ItBS8Bw/s1600/seyi%2Bshay%2Bjona.jpg[/img]
Pls much as we would not support sharia extremism in our democratic space, some of those useless female journalists are shameless. Imagine that idiot in the pic above. What's that? A mad woman or a journalist? Such idiots should not be allowed near anybody let alone the presidential villa. Everywhere you turn nowadays you see na ked women. Honestly a woman's nak edness means nothing to me now. Instead it has become irritating. You go to church on Sunday or any other day for a programme and the church is besieged by na ked and half-na ked women. Even the married ones too. Something has to be done. This thing is getting out of hand. I am tired of seeing dirty stretch marks, sagged bre asts, wavy abdomens and dirty armpits. In fact I feel like puking right now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by papaejima1: 12:55pm On May 06, 2015
BabaOneDress
Sorry BabaOneChance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by olusogo: 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
anonimi:
Joblessness na im dey worry this Daura President.

As from May 29, Nigeria will do a CHANGE of name to BuhariSTAN where Sharia is supreme embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094761_b60ddvicqaawwfb_jpegcaf20b03a32f629134f4358ff7cc86a2
You need to change your point of hatred for the people's General. You have shown the card severally that it fails you when you least believed. He is now the president come May 29, if God permits. We are very optimistic that Nigeria will change for better. I advise you engage yourself in positive thinking on what you can do to redeem your life in a progressive changed Nigeria. Do not preempt. I am very sure WE shall never have a worse Nigeria as PDP administration.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by klax(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
Hijab for women journalist that will cover them from head to toe and black colour like ISIS member and men should wear satanic Afghanistan bin Laden dress with long, bushy and dirty bears is that not the change we want? Nja never sabi anything yet Just wait and GMB in action.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 06, 2015
As a child I was told I was the future of Nigeria, as an adult, the old people are still in control....those who voted for GMB are to blame

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by IGBOSON2: 1:00pm On May 06, 2015
Princecalm:
Things will be done in an orderly manner.

^^^'Orderly manner'!?.....That's a highly subjective term! One mans orderly manner is another mans harassment, subjugation and high-handedness!
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by walemadu: 1:01pm On May 06, 2015
muslims dressing is alarming to people now as well. so the issue of dressing should be left to people
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by UyiIredia(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2015
Mundane issue. For the most part journalists dress decently so there would be no need for such a code.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by NZEGWUAGU(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2015
UyiIredia:
Mundane issue. For the most part journalists dress decently so there would be no need for such a code.
Na lie
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2015
hansad:

Try to read between the lines to understand - during Abacha regime, Buhari was a deep insider. That was when I meant that during Abacha-Buhari regime, women were constantly harassed for their dress pattern.
You're a liar without any sense of history.
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by UpLoyo: 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
Since the illiterate islamic jihad nomad couldn't get his way infringing on Nigerians right to free speech,well he is at liberty to restrict,ban or change our formal dress code to an islamic sharia code-we are all privy to the atrocities and hypocritis perpetrated under hijabs and other acts of islamic piety or sharia, whatever that means-....Won't surprise anyone if these same hijabs and burgahs become a staple in his corridors.That is if women rights are allowed and not suppressed as it is a common thing in the islamic north.[/s]

Blah blah blah....bunch sore losers grin
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by kodded(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2015
devour129:
there's nothing like sharia when someone is supposed to dress modestly . It's embarassing what some ladies wear to work and after they claim molestation . Who can remember what that actress wore to meet Jonathan ? It was so disgusting ! Can she wear that to go see her father ?
undecided

They are talking about journalist and you are bringing in an actress

undecided
pathetic
Re: Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2015
They started the Islamisation by taking over the headship of the diffrent tiers of govt and the christians said Osibanjo is an RCCG pastor

NOW

They want to islamic introduce dress code for journalist and some phools said its good because our journalist don't dress well.

Tufiakwa a na fu aru a fu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Parliament Warns: Nigeria Under Buhari Is At Mercy Of Bandits, Terrorists / Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.