Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia (31892 Views)

Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics / Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by gbengus17: 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
RUBBISH, MAYBE THOSE PROTESTING ARE DRUG BARONS OR THEIR AGENTS, A GOVT SAYS DONT COME TO MY COUNTRY WITH DRUGS, THEY STAMP IT IN YOUR PASSPORT IN ALL LANGUAGES, YET YOU WENT THERE WITH DRUGS, NOW PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING. PROTESTING WHAT. THAT IS THEIR LAW IN INDONESIA. FULL STOP. TRY SAUDI YOU WILL BE BEHEADED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF ARREST, THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR SAUDI- ARABIA.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Twistaray(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
slinkman:
the protest is a disgrace.. Igbos can never be this jobless... theu didnt protest when oba insulted, they didnt protest the soyinka fake scam, so i dont think they are the ones doing this silly protest.. omo Yoruba.... hmmm

You must be silly, didn't u read, did you read the article at all.

Does okoli sound yoruba to you.
Why not blame your so called hardworking, yeeboo brother to stop smuggling drugs about? grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by miembamish(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
yommyphresh:
RUBBISH! Y'all should protest against those trafficking drugs! Do you guys even have an idea of how many lives have been lost from the usage of these drugs? It is clearly written on their passport that drug trafficking is an offence punishable by death (infact! it is written in RED!)

Y'all get the fvck of the streets and go do something! Iranu oshi!!!
Na people like u we need for dz current.

In order to stop de penalty, don't commit de foul.

Those protesting may be dia partners in crime. Who knows!!!

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by midolian(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ma spirit deh tell me say na igbo u go marry, and if ya don already marry ya go use igbo do secon wife!
Ma spirit no dhe fail me, just as I predicted d fall and soon d rise of PDP!
your spirit no lie sha..my wife, mhizpeaarl na igbo .And I am ok with her..

..When did u predict the fall of PDP? undecided
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by stigman(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:
NONSENSE...I know say na dem igbo go plenty for the protest.

You pple should stop commiting crimes punishable by death in indonesia..Tell ur brothers to learn how to make money through the right channel. You don't expect pple to bend their rules because U are Nigerians Biafrans.

ARRANT NONSENSE! angry angry angry angry angry

Mumu
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Setaje(f): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
This people protesting should be checked very well. I think they are secretly involved. I wish I could give each of them a very dirty slap. They are meant to protest against Nigerians carrying the drugs. Create awareness about the dangers of drug trafficking and to those who use it. If not that Nigerians don't have proper documentation or they don't no how to work wiv facts. In the last 2 to 3 weeks since those four Nigerians were executed, I am sure they must have caught other nigerians carrying drugs in different countries even to the same Indonesia. So who are we fooling. Enough of this victim mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by victors123: 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
Nonsense protest!!! They should have covert this to warner those people who doing drugs dealers that they stop it this country have stated their laws!
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by femmy2010(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
Law is Law and that is what the Indonesian authority simply upheld.
Don't carry drug,if you do you would be KILLED.

What the group protesting should do is sensitize Nigerians on why nothing good comes from smuggling drugs.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by slinkman(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
hmm
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by onatisi(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
Simple common sense solution. STOP TRAFFICKING DRUGS. If the indonesia govt could refuse the pleas for mercy from countries such as netherlands and australia then no matter how many protest nigerians stage in nigeria,it won't budge the indonesia govt .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by abdddone(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
bettercreature:
They should protest against greedy people who are pushing the drugs not the killing,because those countries clearly stated their laws on their visas and even at airport,jobles eediots

God bless You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Twistaray(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
slinkman:
thank God i am igbo, with d hustling igbo spirit, not some cowardice ndi ofe nmanu (Yoruba) degenerate who is seen as week, buttlickers, slave to fulanis and easy to deceive.. God forbid grin

Don't worry keep up with your so called hustling. You service is highly needed in Indonesia.
But make sure when you are caught you don't don't blame yoruba this time nor Indonesia ooo
I'd rather be lazy than commit suicide mission,destroy people's life in the name of hustling..
Keep hustling ooo Indonesia authority is on the hunt for more soul grin grin
By the time u are caught Your eye go clear sharp sharp and soon grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Slimdolly(f): 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
bettercreature:
They should protest against greedy people who are pushing the drugs not the killing,because those countries clearly stated their laws on their visas and even at airport,jobles eediots
infact you are the best creature here on nl. Let them be punished according to their law over there. Assuming the deal they went for scared through will these protesters be given their shares. Pleading for them is just a showcase of the ignorance of the law. Not every country would be a law - bending habitat like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by strawberryinc(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
bettercreature:
well said.... wagbayi... Good riddance
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by nsyforreal: 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:
NONSENSE...I know say na dem igbo go plenty for the protest.

You pple should stop commiting crimes punishable by death in indonesia..Tell ur brothers to learn how to make money through the right channel. You don't expect pple to bend their rules because U are Nigerians Biafrans.

why are u bringing tribal sentiment to it.did u not see Yoruba's and IBO's names there.when are we going to learn to say things without being tribalistic.ha am tired of you people.

why IBO this why Yoruba this and what Hausa this.any IBO man that says any bad thing against a Yoruba man is a fool and an idiot.same thing any Yoruba man that says any bad thing against IBO or Hausa person is a useless person and idiots.

its a shame.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Maranzano(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
People should stop deceiving themselves trying to rewrite the constitution of another country. The Government of Indonesia has it as their law that the penalty for drug trafficking is death and they have been implementing it. When my brother was traveling to Indonesia for his business, that was the first thing he was told by the embassy officials. It is clearly written in their dossier for visa. Countries like Australia, Brazil and France also tried to negotiate for their nationals but Indonesia was not moved. I think the demonstration should rather focus on creating awareness among intending travelers on the drug laws of some Asian and Middle East countries that still execute drug offenders instead of blaming the government for non intervention .Let it be known, these guys d no fear any face when it comes to drug offenses especially in Indonesia.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by slinkman(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
Twistaray:

Don't worry keep up with your so called hustling. You service is highly needed Indonesia.
But make sure when you are caught you don't don't blame yoruba this time nor Indonesia ooo
I'd rather be lazy than commit suicide mission,destroy people's life in the name of hustling..
Keep hustling ooo Indonesia authority is on the hunt for more soul grin grin
okay .. grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Henry22(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2015
its not a tribal thing but a nigerian thing ok take 4 example 70% of yoruba boys in england, america, and all other western countries clone credit cards 4 a living. That i have seen. Stealing peoples identity and rubing them off thier hard earned cash.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Twistaray(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
slinkman:
okay .. grin grin grin

I love that.
Indonesia is on the hunt,remember? cheesy grin grin grin grin

..and please extend your hustling to indo oo grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:
NONSENSE...I know say na "dem dem" go plenty for the protest.

[size=3pt]Bash me all you want, it doesn't invalidate my post[/size]
I dreamt I saw ur mumci in indonesia dats all I could see cuz mosquito started to worri me so I woke
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by midolian(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2015
Smagiro18:
I dreamt I saw ur mumci in indonesia dats all I could see cuz mosquito started to worri me so I woke
LWKMD..u for no wake na. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by otiigba1(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
Medecine after death undecided were were they before the excecution?
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Henry22(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
Smagiro18:

grin
Smagiro18:

and she was puting on a pink bikini.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by MrCork: 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
...NO OFEEENSE TO YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE BUT Y THE F*** ARE U PROTESTIN WHEN INDONESIA LAW CLALY SAYS: NO DRUG SMUGGLING??

...ALL U PEOPLE DO IN THAT NIGERIA IS GLORIFY DRUG SMUGGLERS, FRAUDSTERS AND 419...THEY SHUD BE EXECUTED...GOOD FOR THEM AND STOP THIS GRACIN NIGERIA!(NO OFEENSE)
angry

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by tete7000(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
bettercreature:

I don't think you read or maybe you didn't understand what they were saying. In brief what they are saying is that Nigerian embassies abroad do little to protect the interest of Nigerians there. They claim some of the convictions are spurious and could have probably been averted. The bodies of Nigerians executed were not taken care of while other responsible nations cared for their own. Yes they want the killings to stop, they won't be the only group to demand that, even UN Secretary General called for the abolishment of death sentence.
As a Nigerian, I feel pained that our youths get convicted abroad for drug trafficking, sometimes on spurious charges. It is however much more painful that embassies funded be tax payers' money do not rise to the occasion when need arises. Our government is totally irresponsible and it partly because of their irresponsibility that some of our youths become frustrated and resort to drug-peddling. Those guys have right to protest against an irresponsible Nigerian government in Nigeria!
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by koma1(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
People should stop this rubbish.that is law of the land and nigerians are fully aware of it and still went ahead to commit the crime.if they can kill their own citizens what makes u thing they will spare nigerians.this will serve as a lesson to other drug traffickers.
SAY NO TO DRUG TRAFFICKING
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by PStacks(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2015
dmandy:
Madness mode activated. Protest in Nigeria over people executed in Indonesia. SMHIL

cheesy grin real madness. Make dem go indonesia go protest na, if them no go chop capital punishment..

After una spoil una country finish, una wan come spoil indonesia for us..
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Misterdhee1(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2015
Can't jes get it?? Are they protesting against the law of another country?? Maybe the protesters are trying to tell us they av links with some of the executed ones..Smh..SayNoToDrugPeddling#
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by khamas19: 3:16pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=33475038]Joblessness.

Same caliber of people protesting in front of Dr. Ariyo's clinic.

Stop peddling drugs from Enugu to Indonesia. Those protesting need to be investigated, they're into the business too.[/quote ]

Hello dear. Just wanted to know...did they really go and protest in front of the man's clinic?...please tell they did not...because it will just totally poison my mind against them totally....
Re: Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Psuedy(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2015
After dey don kill dem finish.? *smh....The message is clear for all "dnt peddle ur hard drugs within Indonesian borders else ur killed."...ppl dat dnt even spare dia own citizens.dey mean business mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Won’t Go On Terminal Leave – Jega / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.