Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics (28092 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by chie8: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
According to Livingstone Wechie Updates,there was a protest at Federal High Court,Ikoyi,Lagos by various anti-corruption watchdogs over EFCC media trial of Patience Jonathan and Goodluck Jonathan while Dudafa was brought to court for trial.

The protesters frowned at the blackmailing,victimisation,arrest and prosecution of all Goodluck Jonathan's aides while other former first families remain untouchable beautified saints.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/anti-corruption-watchdogs-protest-at.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by chie8: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2016

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by HungerBAD: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is sad.

This Pictures represents everything wrong in Nigeria now.

They say they are affiliated to the media?I doubt that. No educated person with any sense of patriotism will do this by supporting a common thief.

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by chie8: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is sad.

They say they are affiliated to the media?I doubt that. No educated person with any sense of patriotism will do this by supporting a common thief.

That is why we are still where we are today as a country

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Millz404(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok... Nice job today.... Cum n collect ur 1200 naira each

N1000 payment
N200 transport

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by funnynation(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think these guys are well paid for doing this... I know they can't do these for doing sake.. Abeg if they need comedian or MC even town crier.. I dey available..

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC* *CFR*

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by donogaga(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smh.

Knowledge is prevalent in the nation today but many lack understanding... Wisdom is the principal thing, Hence with all thy getting, get understanding...

7 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by tommykiwi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is sad.

What made her a thief? Amaechi and Tinubu Na saint abi?

38 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by PrinceAAT(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmm,well i think they have all been paid some change to do this. Stomach infrastructure............ Dame will surely pay for her sin......#CORRUPTION NOT IN MY COUNTRY.

12 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
That cameraman in pics 2 and 3 though grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by agarawu23(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Paid hungry touts

I pity your future generations

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by morbeta(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Good morning. Hope you are well. Have a read of below:

JAIYEOLA STREET EXCLUSIVE... BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE PRESS CONFERENCE HELD IN OTUOKE BY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN TO ADDRESS THE $15.1 MILLION MISCELLANEOUS ACCOUNT FROZEN BY EFCC.

26/9/2016.

Ladies and gentleman of press, my name is Patience Faka Jonathan. The one you all call DAME and popularly known as “Mama Peace”. I was your mother for a long time. I was the only first lady of this country, Nigeria, before this present first lady. I am calling this press conference because people in the APC are looking for my trouble. He don happen. My people wahala don happen. If you say you will not talk, people will put their dirty hands into your mouth. You know that I am a gentle lady. As the first lady I minded my business. I was quiet. I did not find anybody’s trouble. But Buhari and APC are looking for my trouble and they will find it. This man called EFCC should leave me alone. Why would he put my money in the refrigerator and freeze it? Why? Is this what this country has turned to now? You put $15 million, the money that I worked for in the freezer. There is no respect anymore in this country. I am the only first lady and there is no respect for my money and my reputation. This man called EFCC has no shame O. Can he do that when my husband was in power? Is it because we now live Otuoke and not in Ass Rock that people have no regard for us anymore? I have one question for this man called EFCC. Can you put Aisha Buhari’s money in the freezer? Can you put your mother’s money in the freezer? Can you put your grandmother’s money in the freezer? What has this country turned into? I am ready to fight to get my money back. EFCC look at me. Look at my face. I am a proper Okirika woman. I will fight you in a fight to finish for my money. Let me tell you now, if you raga me, I will raga you. You useless thing of a man. How can you put my money in a freezer? Who do you think you are?EFCC I got information for you. If you do not want to the the redness of my eye, commot my money form the freezer and give am back to me. If not, me and you will put leg for the same trouser. You go see palaver. I go show you pepper.

You people know me well well. I am a God fearing woman of God. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor told me,” mama Peace, don’t fight. God will give you back your money.” So, I won’t fight. My husband of blessed memory told me "Patience, don't say nothing" So I will not say anything. I would not say anything bad about this crazy man called EFCC. But God will punish your mama. The fact that I have not been able to sleep for days now, you too will have sleepless nights. Dangote’s trailer will perish your whole family.You useless thing of a man. EFCC, you will not die a better death. You will disappear like the Chibok girls into Sambisa forest and never be found again. Forever and ever. Amen. Because I have not done anything wrong. My husband said stealing is not corruption. So why are you taking the money that I stole? Money, that people gave me as gifts for being the first lady. Why? Anyway, I leave everything in the hands of God. I will not use this my mouth to curse you. I will not say a word about this money. I will let my lawyers do all the mago mago. APC is just jealous of my husband and me. Buhari, old men you take your pickin job. Now you want to take our money. A man that for ten years has only 150 cows. Are you happy now?

Nigerians you people call me a thief. DAME thief. DAME wayo wayo. Where were you when my husband was walking without shoes? Ehen? Do you know how many bank accounts we have all over the world? What would this EFCC do if he knows about our accounts in Geneva, New York, London? Are you going to put those one too in a freezer? You useless man. Like I said before, I will leave everything to God. Jehovah the great I am that I am.Alfa and Omega. God can see my heart and he knows I am a children of God. He knows that I will not steal a kobo. I swear to God I worked hard for that $15 million. EFCC please give me back my money. Take my money out of the freezer!!! I need my money to go to Dubai. I need my money to go to London. EFCC man give DAME back her money. End of story. End of press conferences. I am ready to take questions from all you gentleman of the press.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by canalily(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Were they paid for thisundecided

1 Like

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by BE811APP: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari No send una... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by slawali: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
You people are fulls nothing but that.
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by LagosismyHome(f): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smh... some of these protesters have not eaten because GEJ and wife shared all their national treasure

Continue protesting until one day you all will receive sense .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Princeojua(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bunches of attention seekers.
Do they know that Patience and her Husband almost ruin this lovely country with corruption?
I bought 6 cups of garri for N200 naira yesterday. Then Patience will be eating Nwuobi and Kilishe while I eat periwinkle and crayfish.
Total rubbish Protesters.

Like jooor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Bollinger(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
tommykiwi:
What made her a thief? Amaechi and Tinubu Na saint abi?

This your argument no get part two.

4 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by fmlala: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
I pity the youths of this nation. They are doing this just for a portion of porridge.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Visman(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
If Amaechi were still in PDP, he would be in jail

2 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by slawali: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
You people are fulls nothing but that.who be patient jonathan,deos she share you ppl part of money that she took from govt acct.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by ebujany(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
This right here is the reason why Nigeria will never, I repeat, never ever get better. When you have citizens that supports people that have stolen their common wealth while giving them peanuts to come out and defend them. Nigeria sorry

18 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by omofunaab(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
They look like people picked up randomly from the street to carry placards

3 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by rusher14: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
They should go on hunger strike.

I'll support them by reducing my own consumption of Heineken.

3 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by ogmask: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
una nor dey shame?

Media practitioners my foot!

They couldn't even do a better job with the billions at their disposal. Look at the wretched looking touts they call media pple. I expect the NGE to take this up. I wonder what would have happened if dasuki was a southerner (frm the Niger delta).

5 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by passyhansome(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
THAT PRESS MAN ON ASH TROUSER THOUGH, THE GUY IS DILIGENT

Thats all I see and have to say

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by tommykiwi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

This your argument no get part two.
Point of correction, I only asked a question?
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Ikigia: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
These people are only doing their "job"

1 Like

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by pkang: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is sad.

Common thief? and your people are concrete thieves. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by joseph1832(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is sad.

It's all about the Benjamins bruv! A people who only think of what to eat, how to eat and when to eat, usually find themselves bowing to those who can give them what to eat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Iseoluwani: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari what do u have to say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.