Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son (1817 Views)

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2009
Take this also . . . . .

I can't keep laughing alone. . . cheesy grin

The youngest son in the family asked his father, Daddy, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'reality" Dad: I will show you. He turned to his wife and asked: "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for two million dollars?" Wife: Yes. I would never waste such an Opportunity to become a millionaire. Then dad turned to his daughter: Would you sleep with Will Smith for 1 million dollars? Daughter: Yes. That is my fantasy. Dad turned to his older son: Would you sleep with Denzel Washington for 1 million dollars? Son: Yes. Imagine what I would do with 1 million. Dad to his youngest son: You see "potentially' we are sitting on 4 million. But in "reality" we are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay. My son, you see what money can do. Please be cautious

Its Crazy right?
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by Moyola(f): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2009
allboyz:

Its Crazy right?

errr. . . . No! tongue
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2009
Moyola:

errr. . . . No! tongue

Lol How do you mean? tongue
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by Moyola(f): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2009
Anoda plzzz cool
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2009
Moyola:

Anoda plzzz cool

Don't worry . . im gonna drop it soon, . . .about the "LIE CLOCK JOKE i posted earlier?

get your copy below. . . .

Stella died and went to heaven , As she stood in front of St. Peter at the
Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind her. She asked, "What
are all those clocks?" St Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks.
Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock
will move." "Oh," said Stella, "whose clock is that?"
"That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have never moved,
indicating that he never told a lie." "Incredible," said Stella.
"And whose is that one?" St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi
Azikwe's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only
two lies in his entire life." "Where's my husband Obasanjo's
clock?" asked Stella. "Obasanjo's clock is in Jesus' office.
He's using it as a ceiling fan

please see a doctor after reading so that the Docs could check your ribs.

Cheers and have fun! kiss grin
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by SeanT21(f): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
Who the heck put this wack jokes on here.I am not even laughing!! tongue
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by dani1luv: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
Are you Sure!!!
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by chidipupay(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
haba nairalanders,
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
SeanT21:

Who the heck put this wack jokes on here.I am not even laughing!! tongue

I know what you need - u know how we do it right? tongue
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by SeanT21(f): 1:56am On Feb 07, 2009
allboyz:

I know what you need - u know how we do it right? tongue

NOPE~~~~Remind Me!! wink
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by sima(f): 2:53am On Feb 07, 2009
the second joke is soo funny, lloll, hahahahah cheesy
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by dani1luv: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2009
llol cheesy
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by Gabry(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2009
sima:

SIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! My beloved Sister!!! Where have you been? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by dani1luv: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2009
I go HONG KONG grin
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
dani1luv:

I go HONG KONG grin

ROTFLMAO grin cheesy
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2009
SeanT21:

NOPE~~~~Remind Me!! wink

nO wAhAlA . . .i will sure let u know . . .when i come around grin cheesy
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by dani1luv: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2009
you wey u dey underground how you go come out undecided
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2009
dani1luv:

you wey u dey underground how you go come out undecided

were u referring to me bro? tongue
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by Gabry(f): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2009
allboyz, I really like your name. It reminded me of a group of delicious dark chocolate guys lining up infront of me showing their hot Hot HOT DAMN HOT!!!! FLAMING HOT BODIES!!! DAMN. . . I can imagine that! grin grin SHAIT! shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by sylve11: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked gab! shocked
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by Gabry(f): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2009
Im sorry. I cannot help it now. . . sad
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by sweetmum(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
sima:

yea. grin grin grin grin grin
vely vely funny.the clock (fan) will be at the highest speed. tongue
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by dani1luv: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
hey sweety wink
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by sylve11: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2009
How is she ur sweety?
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by dani1luv: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2009
by her name my dear
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by sylve11: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2009
shocked
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by dani1luv: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2009
why ur eyes dey shootout
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2009
gabrywyl:

allboyz, I really like your name. It reminded me of a group of delicious dark chocolate guys lining up infront of me showing their hot Hot HOT DAMN HOT!!!! FLAMING HOT BODIES!!! DAMN. . . I can imagine that! grin grin SHAIT! shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

HaHa . . .well thanks for the compliments . . . .im exactly the same HOT DARK CHOCOLATE GUY . . .But Hey,i have got a girlfriend who happens to be a Nairalander and your good friend too . . .she told me about you in the Joke section . . .i hope she doesn't see your post . . . tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by sima(f): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
SIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! My beloved Sister!!! Where have you been? shocked shocked shocked
ehmmm. . i've been reli busy Oo grin grin grin
School tied me down like goat. . . so i didnt have time 4 NL sad

sweetmum:

yea. grin grin grin grin grin
vely vely funny.the clock (fan) will be at the highest speed. tongue
lmao. . lloll, tru dat cheesy cheesy
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hahaha . . . who posted the Joke? Its very Funny HAHAHAHA . . .

Wait o0o . . It looks like am the one . . .LMAO cheesy tongue
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by Gabry(f): 1:21am On Feb 08, 2009
allboyz:

HaHa . . .well thanks for the compliments . . . .im exactly the same HOT DARK CHOCOLATE GUY . . .But Hey,i have got a girlfriend who happens to be a Nairalander and your good friend too . . .she told me about you in the Joke section . . .i hope she doesn't see your post . . . tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy

No be say I wanna toast you now. I just said your name dey reminded me of that naa. You know ma bobo has that now. Uve seen his pic. grin
Re: Family War - Dad * Mum * Daughter And Son by allboyz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

No be say I wanna toast you now. I just said your name dey reminded me of that naa. You know ma bobo has that now. Uve seen his pic. grin

lol . . . Just Kidding . . . tongue Thanks though for your compliments

i see you bobo pics na . , but u no show us him face . , why u cover him face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". / Breaking News! / 3 Pastors Joke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.