Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi (835 Views)

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi by cutebola: 1:14pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks, son! touching moment Ashton Kutcher surprised his mum by secretly renovating her ENTIRE home as a Mother's Day gift

The actor was 13 when he helped his stepfather build the family home his mother inhabits in Homestead, Iowa
He used new app Houzz, for which he is an investor, to design modifications remotely before 27 day redevelopment
Renovations were a Mother's Day present and thank you to his mom, Diane, who he suprised with the changes
Ashton said he wanted the house to be prepared for 'lots of grandkids' and installed bunkbeds for offspring
While Mother's Day for a lot of sons means remembering to buy a card and a bunch of flowers, for Ashton Kutcher it involved redecorating the entire house.

The actor decided to remodel his childhood home in Homestead, Iowa as a special surprise for his mom Diane.

'It's my way of saying thank you to my mom,' the 37-year-old new father said, calling it his 'lifelong dream'.

'My mom has been like the greatest influence in my life, and anything I can do to say thank you is the right thing to do.'

1 Like

Re: Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi by Feranchek(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2015
Awww..... so sweet!! God bless your hustle for remembering your mum in this special way
Re: Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2015
Thank God For The Gift Of Women..

[size=24pt]God Bless The Mother's..[/size]
Re: Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi by delishpot: 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
We happy for them but lets not forget that those who dont have money to do same are still free to buy cards, flowers and sing a thank you song for mom and dad till such a time when they can build them a new house.
Re: Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi by menix(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2015
Datz luvly, Jah will continue to bless d hussle of any man who sows greatly in his mother's life at old....
Re: Son!surprised His Mum By Secretly Renovatin Her ENTIRE Home As A Mother's Day Gi by saxwizard(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2015
i hv the besst mum too/.... nice1

(1) (Reply)

Unisex Name And The Meaning / Will You Be Upset If This Happened To You? / How Do I Get Over The Fear Of Losing My Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.