Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (79205 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by wisepluto(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Can I ever trust women? They all seem and act similarly. I found this on Twitter and thought of sharing. Pls drop your opinion. As for me, that is the end to the marriage, regardless of how long we've been or the gravity of our misunderstanding.

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Engrobiorah(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
sad angry
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by IamLEGEND1: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yawa don gas. na from village dem dey do the guy.
bt i trust our naija women sha,she go collect medicine from chemist.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Enh enh she might fell ill on her way to the office nah
What are you talking undecided

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Enh enh she might fell I'll on her way to the office nah
What are talking undecided

So she fell ill on her way to work — undecided
Called the office to report the tragic falling accident
But can't call on her hubby to let him know is that it?

319 Likes 18 Shares

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

So she fell on her way to work — undecided
Called the office to report the tragic falling accident
But cann't call on her hubby to let him know is that it?
She called the office first because she doesn't want to loose her job and she know her husband will understand, her phone went off and no one was able to reach the husband grin

The husband should calm down, he will get a call from the hospital soon cheesy

*justkidding wink
The woman should be flogged

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Smileprince(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chai see heart break. No matter what kind of mission she's up to, the husband will never trust her again. And that's the beginning of the end. Hmmmm her movement shows that's not her first time.

Hmmm The question still remains, can a lady ever be satisfied with their man.?

23 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

She called the office first because she doesn't want to loose her job and she know her husband will understand, her phone went off and no one was able to reach the husband grin

The husband should calm down, he will get a call from the hospital soon cheesy

Lol. You surely must've strong ties with APC.
See how you completely fabricated everything.

*justkidding wink
The woman should be flogged

Yeah. All women like her merit a good spanking. grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by queencalipso(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smileprince:
Chai see heart break. No matter what kind of mission she's up to, the husband will never trust her again. And that's the beginning of the end. Hmmmm her movement shows that's not her first time.

Hmmm The question still remains, can a lady ever be satisfied with their man.?

Tɦɛ զʊɛstɨօռ ʀɛʍaɨռs, աɨʟʟ a ʍaռ ɛʋɛʀ ɮɛ satɨsʄɨɛɖ աɨtɦ ɦɨs աօʍaռ angry

Tɦat ʍօʍɛռt աɦɛռ ʏօʊ ɦɛʀɛ ʏօʊʀ ʍaռ tɛʟʟɨռɢ ʏօʊ, "ɮaɮʏ aʟʟ tɦօsɛ ɢɨʀʟs aʍ ċɦɛatɨռɢ օռ ʏօʊ աɨtɦ ɨ ɖօռ't ʟօʋɛ tɦɛʍ, ɨts ʏօʊ ɨ ʟօʋɛ". Wɦat ʀʊɮɮɨsɦ!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by ladyF(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol women of nowadays.

I suggest hubby calls her, asks her where she is. Women that lie like that, dem no dey fear. She will still tell him that she is as work. cry Then hubby should ask her to send him a sexy picture of her at work that he's feeling mushy and needs to **** kiss If she refuses, cut the call and just call her on Skype. grin

Thank me later.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Dandeson1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

10 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by tejpot(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Someone is obviously outshining the other in surprises.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Smileprince(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
queencalipso:

Tɦat ʍօʍɛռt աɦɛռ ʏօʊ ɦɛʀɛ ʏօʊʀ ʍaռ tɛʟʟɨռɢ ʏօʊ, "ɮaɮʏ aʟʟ tɦօsɛ ɢɨʀʟs aʍ ċɦɛatɨռɢ օռ ʏօʊ աɨtɦ ɨ ɖօռ't ʟօʋɛ tɦɛʍ, ɨts ʏօʊ ɨ ʟօʋɛ". Wɦat ʀʊɮɮɨsɦ!!

Lols Very funny but true. Anyway not all guys and not all girls.

But regarding what she did it's very painful, I don't care if it's for a good reason or not. At that moment trust would be lost.

A lady can still cope with a MAN of 50% trust level. But a man can never cope with a lady of 80% trust level.
Ladies must appear to be trusted any time any day. 100% no shaking
Though we know it's hard but appear to be 100%

And the moment you lose your trust, you have lost everything.

14 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by coldsummer: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
[size=18pt]LMAO.

AFTER GOD FEAR WOMEN.
[/size]

12 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Awon goons mi
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by MadCow1: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
So!?

Is it me or is anyone else wondering what the problem really is? undecided

24 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by misspicy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
1)Maybe she saw him coming with the flowers instead of a Range Rover Sport and told the receptionist to tell her husband that. tongue

2)Maybe she was kidnapped on her way to the office and the kidnappers held her hostage and made her tell the receptionist that tongue

you never can tell,he should hear her out grin

9 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
So she called in sick and could not keep the husband informed. That's strange undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by sunnyside16(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
shocked OMG! Ladies springing surprises since the time of Adam.

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by qualityovenbake(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
She has some serious explaining to do when she comes back from wherever or whoever she spent her birthday with.

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by room089: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na wa o!
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
wtf
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Thisis2raw(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some women ar basically wicked in nature, that why I act stone cold wit dem. If you fxck up, I go jst dump u like shxt

3 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by henrydadon(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
I can only imagine the kind of slap that will land in her face when she get home..

This are some of the things that cause domestic violence
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Enh enh she might fell ill on her way to the office nah
What are talking undecided

I could safely assume it was you

6 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by jaydeeking(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
If am d hubby I will call ryt there in d office to knw her whereabt witout disclosin my location b4 I take any action.

7 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by theEYe21(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
I call that karma grin good for him, he probably did it to a girl in the past tongue
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by parrotsquare: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
She could have called in sick on her way and at the same time made it a suprise for the husband to come home for some sweet time grin

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Berrylite: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chaiiii

She may call in sick to also give her hubby a surprise visit @ his work place... We need to know d end of d story before reacting.....

Check my profile to loose some pounds of fat

4 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by hahn(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:
So!?

Is it me or is anyone else wondering what the problem really is? undecided

It's just you fam grin

Did it occur to you that she might have left him at home in the morning under the guise that she was going to work? undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by sexymoma(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
The receptionist nor sabi code
must she open all her wide mouth to say something like that
even if u wan talk am, since u know he is the woman's hubby...e go get how u go code talk that kind issh
u fit tell the man make he wait so u fit call the woman cos your oga send am message.
nd if she sick true true u go turn matter na

5 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
queencalipso:

too much heart break is making you to think all men are like this.calm down ma.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.