Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over (31056 Views)

SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by herald9: 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
A fool and his money are soon parted
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin....e good for the person wey them carry him 10millla abscond....i still dont know when nigerians will over come the scam of annointing and paying for annointing.... angry
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by adfemsho(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
The pastor go they thank him head say maga don pay.
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Horlufemi(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
Serves him right I have said it before. I will say it again. There are no Men of God there are only Children of God.

Some will say I blaspheme but its just the truth.

99% of Men Of God are business men who have nothing to do with Jesus Christ yet people still treat them like demi gods that must be obeyed.
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by timilehing(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2015
Sharp man. Na to abscond to Ghana go start a new life & probably a new church
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin....e good for the person wey them carry him 10millla abscond....i still dont know when nigerians will over come the scam of annointing and paying for annointing.... angry

Haha haha. Our issues too many.....
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by oloworulz(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
No be today na. D biggest yahoo business now na to be a pastor. Go ask anybody. Guys wise up. Me sef sey find way to open church. I need money badly
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by xmich(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/pastor-bolts-with-church-members-n10m-bank-loan/
Chai naija which way naa.
Fake news here and their just to incite hatred ni
naija which way
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Chai!!!... That friend of yours was scammed big time cheesy
Two zero, 30k gone, twins arrive. grin

my 10year old cousin wont believe what that imam promised that old dude.... some people can disgrace their creator ehhh..
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by dilla999: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
this man mumu well well, maybe he equally stole the money
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Anytime I look at a pastor, I don't see a "man of God", I see a BUSINESS MAN or a professional con man, The victim is a fool though...Anoint money

The first and only time you ever made sense.

Continue dude
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by weyreypey: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
Igbo again
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Jaabioro(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
So d bank gave u 10million maira cash,and package to pastor home abi? Anyway wait 4 him,he took d said fund to Ori oke gbogun de..since u r so daft to extend dat u don't knw what is blood money..religion had turn so pple brain 2 b dead..
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
ollah1:

The first and only time you ever made sense.

Continue dude
Even??...is that so
I know why you feel I made sense. grin
You and I know...Lets keep it discreet.
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by lilcashking(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2015
Christianity and crime is like fish and water
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2015
skidoox:

my 10year old cousin wont believe what that imam promised that old dude.... some people can disgrace their creator ehhh..
As in eh...I was shocked after reading that, So he expected the Alfa to spiritually terminate the pregnancy? grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by 4C2215131: 6:53pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by 4C2215131: 6:54pm On May 06, 2015
What do y'all expect? Pray over it? Anoint it? Yeah right- anointing it in his bank account. Don't make me laugh!
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Anytime I look at a pastor, I don't see a "man of God", I see a BUSINESS MAN or a professional con man, The victim is a fool though...Anoint money

Some people have stopped using their brains ..

Pastor thinks for them, prays for them, selects career and wife for them. I pray he regains his senses.
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
Naughtysite:

Some people have stopped using their brains ..

Pastor thinks for them, prays for them, slects career and wife for them. I pray he regains his senses.

When I stopped trusting these selfish men is when I got swindled of huge sums of money in just 12 calendar months of being loyal to pastors. To worsen the case, the guy come [size=13pt]select one ugly girl say make I marry[/size].

My eyes just clear..
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin @ emboldened
Sire, These men are just taking advantage of the gullibility of Nigerians to swindle them, I've heard and read of tales about them; countless of them, and people keep falling for their tricks.
Bro, I've left religion behind me...with all our 'religiosity' in this country, What have we benefited from it?...with all the mosques and churches in the country, nothing to show for it.
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by midolian(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
LWKMD...Oboi, u sure say u dey go church so? This ur post funny die..
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:
LWKMD...Oboi, u sure say u dey go church so? This ur post funny die..
So you think I'm a Christian? grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by otiigba1(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
What?! grin grin grin grin grin grin touch not my anointed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2015
Redoil:
Am i the only one that sees this news as a lie just to paint the pastor a thief? For those of you always looking for any opportunity to bashing pastors you better stop or else........

you are jumping into conclusion,were you there!
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by olayinkaj2(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2015
No be today now wey hunger dey turn some people to pastor, so so fake fake things everywhere, does he need to see the money before praying if not for hidden agenda. Make police better find am o coz bank no dey nice to hear story say money disappear. Very funny story.
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by midolian(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So you think I'm a Christian? grin
shocked shocked shocked

U can't be a muslim. This I am sure..Tell me another thing pls
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by decountof(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2015
Nawa ooo...the guy for just write hin account number giv pastor to anoint nah...

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:
shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]U can't be a muslim[/size]. This I am sure..Tell me another thing pls
Yeah, you're right...I'm not a muslim either, As a matter of fact, I'm an agnostic; More like irreligious.
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2015
decountof:
Nawa ooo...the guy for just write hin account number giv pastor to anoint nah...
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As in eh...I was shocked after reading that, So he expected the Alfa to spiritually terminate the pregnancy? grin

this is one of d many reasons i dont unnecessary get angry @ people... i quickly imagine IQ ratio n that settles it...
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 06, 2015
Other fake pastors will be 'praying' for such breakthru and be like,"men,gabriel has hammered,o"..

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / EFCC Arrests Kind Thankgod, One Other For Romance Scam In Delta (photos) / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time"