Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

"I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" (30976 Views)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Nigerian Drug Lord Arrested In Kenya, Deported For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by johnnyvid(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Yewunu Tanlaju, the alleged killer of a 17-year-old girl whose body parts were reportedly severed for money rituals, on Monday, disclosed that he was contracted to do the job for N8,000. .
The 35-year-old suspect made the shocking confession to journalists after he was paraded alongside two other alleged partners in crime at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta. .
He said he lured the girl, who was hawking snacks into a hideout at Arigo Ijofin located in Ipokia LGA of Ogun State and murdered her. ”I was given the sum of N8,000 as contract job for the killing of the girl. .
It was Olusoji Asamo, the herbalist, who contracted the job to me,” he said. The suspect said he, thereafter, overpowered the victim and tied her. ”I slaughtered the girl, severed her head, and also dismembered vital parts of the body, which include private part, heart, intestines and the two hands,” he said. .
He revealed that he later dumped the remains into a well and took the needed body parts to the herbalist. The suspect also disclosed that the killing of the hawker was his second operation, adding that he was paid N10,000 for his first assignment. .
The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, said the arrest of Yewunu Tanlaju and two others, Olusoji Asamo and Joye Suru followed a report by the father of the deceased to the police. .

The removed parts were recovered from the herbalist while the ‘remaining body’ has been deposited at Ilaro General Hospital morgue for autopsy.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/i-was-paid-n8000-to-kill-17-year-old_13.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by johnnyvid(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2017
thank God for catching them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by internationalman(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2017
They said its not wise judging people by their appearance. but I have yet to see a good looking criminal or a witch especially on Nairaland.
Wicked souls, just 8k.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Franzinni: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Thier head can produce money too... Give them to the girls family to use for money rituals too

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by maxiuc(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2017
>: cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

cheesy

Afonka police station in shasha Akonwonjo egbeda Alimosho local government of Lagos State

Is the most wonderful time of the year

Ndi Afo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2017
i know he is lieing about the amount of that money undecided
why always ogun state undecided
why these men keep tarnishing my South west reputation undecided undecided

i have being seeing people post saying afonja d skull miner and not saying or react lipsrsealed

i think i can't take it any longer i can say it now

AFONJA D SKULL MINER angry angry

13 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by IgboticGirl(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
i am back

afonjasn dont have respect for human being...did oduduwa really bbreak his skull in ife

abeg nobody should qoute me i have headache

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by wunmi590(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Just imagine, I don't know why some people derive pleasure in killing and kidnapping.

Honestly, some people are just plain wicked, 8k to kill an innocent child.

Sometimes I don't know if people who derive in killing fellow human being are not always afraid of future?

To kill chicken at home nah whala for me, talk more of carrying cutlass up to butcher human being.

#DeathBtHangingIsYourSurname

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by soberdrunk(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Walahi this one nor deserve jail or court process, nah to just keep am 4 underground cell dey cut him body small small dey use am for "useless" experiments.......

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by sukkot: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
hmmm awon skull miner niyen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by easyfem(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
8k and u abort dreams .... Now ain't afraid of lion but human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by benedictnsi(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Ogun and ritual sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by silasweb(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
This is bad
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
the guy has gat no chill at all, imagine wasted the child life cos of the chicken change he was offer,...ewu. cry

all those guys above me with irrelevant comment, sense fall on them sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Jhayson(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by bentlywills(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
God will kill yu soon
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by devindevin2000: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
I keep telling you people, these Afonjas are finished as a people...(dust my hands as the pic shows.)

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by sotall(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
What a wicked world!

....and the police took the remaining body parts to a general hospital for autopsy!

I wonder what that is for.

9 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
This ritual stuff is now too much.... Something should be done to make a public spectacle.
Mob action or public execution

10 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by kizolo(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Afonja!!

Spits!!

26 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by donstan18: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Look at their bucket face!

What's that their state again?

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by 2dice01: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
8k for a soul you can't make

Make dem angels kukuma blow the Trumpet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
hmmmm
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Joephat(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
shocked

Afonjas will Neva come near this thread

They rather go writing against Biafra than writing against the ills affecting their ppl

You killed human being for 8k?

Chisos, it will never be well with lugard for mixing us with this kind of ppl.

Oduduwa was as notorious as Lucifer, he was sent down from heaven just like Lucifer but Lucifer had more spiritual powers than him, Lucifer, refused to live on earth and left oduduwa at Ife.

Oduduwa, right from Heaven is a criminal and blood seeking one for that matter.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Akshow: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Ogun and ritual..... bread and butter

8 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Niccoloimhotep: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
I am donating my eyes, nothing else left to see again embarassed

But on a second thought, what is wrong with SW these days? So much spine chilling crimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by bbeautylik(f): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Mehn this guy is wicked........ Killing a precious soul for just 8k
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by LilSmith55(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Just 8k to butcher human being?
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by davillian(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Even to kill cow self you get paid more than 8k.

AJNOFA WHY

14 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Florblu(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
ELERIBU

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by pascal558(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Not less than 10youths have been killed in the current ongoing war between Aye,Eiye and Malphite with the recent involving a young man's head placed on display at a junction.These are peoples Father,brother,son and husband!!people are quick to condemn cultists most especially non-members and the government whom we voted to protect lives have also taken same path,paying a deaf ear to a matter as sensitive as this with mothers heart been broken year in year out like am menstrual cycle.In advanced societies when things like this happen citizens protest and not until there is a mass protest around major areas in benin our government wnt respond with bills that will prohibit cultism!'#CULTISTS ARE HUMANS NT ANIMALS' and they need help cos unemployment is one major cause of this menace.we are tired of seeing our youths bodies littering every street nd corner,join this protest today and lets stop the current heartbreak,the mistake have bn made bt we can erase it just like a pencil and eraser!JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner / Russian Malware Planted From Nigerian Server Attack Indian Oil Systen / Kidnapped Bethel Student Refuses To Return, Says He’s Comfortable With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.