Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! (662 Views)

Gowon: There's Nothing Wrong With Restructuring Nigeria, I Did It In 1967 / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by ConfessionsNgr: 2:05pm On May 06, 2015
I received a mail yesterday from an old school friend Ikenna. I was quite surprised when I saw the mail because I have not seen Ikenna for a very long time so you can understand how I felt when I got the mail. However, the contents of the mail were so shocking to me that I had to reread the mail several times. In the mail, Ikenna told me that he was on death row in Indonesia, waiting to be executed anytime. Continue to read at: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/75/he-needs-forgivenessa-must-read
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by politricks: 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
Later some people would say its because of the condition of the country. All I know is ,A shortcut is usually a wrong cut.
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
Touching...Who am I to judge? God Save Your Soul Mr Ikenna and Friends
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by rheether(f): 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
My friend, a short cut is not always a wrong cut. A short cut can save your life at times, save you the stress, energy and resources.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
a very sad ending... I think our ibo brothers across the niger have to enlightened/educate their youths about this "get rich by any means syndrome". There are many legitimate businesses that can fetch you little money even if the money is not enough to Carter for all your needs, atleast you will have something to stay alive. The rate at which young nigerians are being executed in Asia because of drug related offenses is very alarming.

Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by smvinreal(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmm this is quite touching thats why takeing short cut's and trying to get quick money is bad it all ends in distruction and death
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by ElFenomeno1: 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
RIP in advance.

(1) (Reply)

On Balancing Nigeria Political Institution / Buhari Congratulates PM David Cameron / Rivers LGA Polls:see The Next Step PDP Wants Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.