Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (51934 Views)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Finally GEJ Gets Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by nonjebose(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
nkemdi89:
Hahahhahahaha sharperly tins.ANIOMA one chance o.
yes o
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by jimmynauty: 5:32pm On May 06, 2015
Oye50:

wonders shall never cease

cease shall never wonder
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Temmytea70(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by OBTMOS(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by ChappyChase: 5:51pm On May 06, 2015
I see a desperate lady wanting to get hooked at all cost/by all means! By the way, na Abuja the bobo still dey? Him own don done!
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by zeefa: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
Haba, someone should try and swim from lagos to Bayelsa now. Enough on road trekking!
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by shepherdnoble: 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
This girl will get pregnant before they reach Bayelsa..
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by winedeal: 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
Uncleodi:
Hian!

No be small thing oh!! Na for road him wan to the straff am, abi Goodluck go give them one room when they reach otuoke?

Well, in 9months time we will know if this change really worth it.

Trekking to my canoe en route otuoke.
......important!!!!!

They must trekk untop water when they reach creek to cross to otuoke, otherwise I cannot endorse it..
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by MalcoImX: 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol, Safest Journey
Thanks. If I become famous like the trekking dudes, I'll remember you.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by MalcoImX: 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

God bless Dele. . .unlike the other riff raffs who have been trekking to congratulate their "fellow riff raff" from Daura.
APC fans take note. ..he's an ICT expert not some idle Almajiri or Mai Doya. Light attracts light o...Nigeria enjoy your darkness
The Hausa dude is the innovator. All others are copycats.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by midasbliss(f): 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Thanks. If I become famous like the trekking dudes, I'll remember you.
when u ready, call me joor... grin
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by apholaby007(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmm hmmm hmmm 2 pple dy go nw o na 3 pple go cme bk...soon dz wl b d commonest means f transport
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by MalcoImX: 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
midasbliss:
when u ready, call me joor... grin
I will when I reach PH. Just stay on alert.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by israelboy1(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Seriously, I did the same. I was not just touched, I was also inspired. Her efforts won't be in vain.

amen.....cos i know people like that are the hope of their family.....

I wish to meet people like this someday.....sponsoring people like this will make the world a better place...(if i am capable, i would at least help, instead of taking a snap shot of her without her permission.....i don't know why i feel so sad and bad about this....i couldn't just help myself, but to frekking out
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by ejikemiwwo(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2015
D road and bush Bleep go make sense well
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2015
israelboy1:

amen.....cos i know people like that are the hope of their family.....

I wish to meet people like this someday.....sponsoring people like this will make the world a better place...(if i am capable, i would at least help, instead of taking a snap shot of her without her permission.....i don't know why i feel so sad and bad about this....i couldn't just help myself, but to frekking out
Indeed, She will be the pillar of her family, I have that same zeal, If things work out well as expected after my studies, I also wish to help these young minds to actualize their dreams.
I have that passion, And I swear by God, I'll do it if I have the means and resources.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by tit(f): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
The Great Trek Season.
From now on after elections people go just begin trek from one corner to the other.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by tpiadotcom: 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by tpiadotcom: 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
zeefa:
Haba, someone should try and swim from lagos to Bayelsa now. Enough on road trekking!

hm

maybe its not feasible.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by israelboy1(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Indeed, She will be the pillar of her family, I have that same zeal, If things work out well as expected after my studies, I also wish to help these young minds to actualize their dreams.
I have that passion, And I swear by God, I'll do it if I have the means and resources.

may the good lord help us all......
I think i also have that ambition....maybe we can just network each other......
This is my whatsapp line.. 08176118505...am always online...but only during weekends....

Will like to have more conversation with you
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by SeverusSnape(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
israelboy1:

may the good lord help us all......
I think i also have that ambition....maybe we can just network each other......
This is my whatsapp line.. 08176118505...am always online...but only during weekends....

Will like to have more conversation with you
Okay Boss, Thanks a million.
Will do just that... cool
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by johnpaulbuddy(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Ghost01(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2015
Now trekking looks attractive. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/two-is-a-company-man-trekking-to-otuoke-for-gej-gets-female-partner-id3730316.html
Bros u knw even stress urself, na God give u wife. HML. Jona go attend ur wedding
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by mykemiley(f): 8:08pm On May 06, 2015
Una dey fyn moni wey una go take wed ni?
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by lyntiffany(f): 8:16pm On May 06, 2015
ARBITRAGEUR:
Dele is my very good friend. The guy is an intellectual to the core and honestly, he beleves tha Jonathan is d best thg dat happen 2 our democrazy. We belong 2 d same NGO and ideological grp. He has always argued that if others were 2 b in GEJ shoes, Nigeria should have been history. Dele is married with kids and very faithful. He is am ICT expert and a man of his mind.
which NGO do you belong to pls? just want to know.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Sunbellar: 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
Am now looking for a partner to trek!

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by creepsyme(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2015
this girl will get pregnant before they arrive otueke.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by nduchucks: 8:40pm On May 06, 2015
No wonder we are the happiest people on earth! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by umbo: 8:45pm On May 06, 2015
MADNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.