Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (51932 Views)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Finally GEJ Gets Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Strongfaze(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2015
politricks:
Now this is funny.Anyway,
. Na me make am 100 likes.... Abeg when am I getting my reward bro?
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by politricks: 8:59pm On May 06, 2015
Strongfaze:
. Na me make am 100 likes.... Abeg when am I getting my reward bro?
You like?

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Habeyy(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2015
the last time I checked my dictionary .trekking means walking distance on leg ..but today am officially changing the meaning to walking long distance with a cute chick by ur side ....abeg baby where my trekkers make I cut out sharp sharp kia make I trek d length and breath of oou,unilag,lasu,lead city cheesy
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Strongfaze(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2015
politricks:
You like?
. Hahahahahaaha..... Who no go like am? Thanks bro.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2015
see what unemployment is causing to our able youths in Nigeria.
oh I feel sad undecided
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2015
hmm!see free prack oh! this girl people allow am go?they will arrive in 9months time with a 3rd person
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by boluyongp(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2015
thefakestan:

That's not my name, It my moniker, and btw I was talking abt pple on NL.
ok sir
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 12:23am On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/two-is-a-company-man-trekking-to-otuoke-for-gej-gets-female-partner-id3730316.html

Nice script,like play them go claim say dem fall in love during the trekking,that one go kon boost their popularity next thing nollywood go make movie of am,hollywood go kon edit am do remastered version of am angry
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by dyabman(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
nawa o
Do these peeps have family? I am very sure my family(loved ones) won't allow me try such.

They might not av loved ones grin
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by tk4rd: 3:44am On May 07, 2015
By the time the trek ends, the guy might end up knowing the babe so well that he might be considering dumping his babe at home (that is, if he has one..)
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by delugajackson: 9:40am On May 07, 2015
That's one thing with Nigerians..when someone starts something another person will do the same. One man decided to trek just to fulfil the vow he made before the elections and other persons have followed suit..is this not joblessness? They should trek to Jerusalem as well. Just waiting for their movie to hit the box office. grin
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by captainjoh(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2015
make una no vex, if the boy reach where water dey him go trek on top the water abi him go enter boat? just asking o
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by ARBITRAGEUR: 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
Pls send a mail 2 profomooba@gmail.com so that we can talk privtely
lyntiffany:
which NGO do you belong to pls? just want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.