Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mugabe Takes A Jibe At Nigeria And Kenya On Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mugabe Takes A Jibe At Nigeria And Kenya On Corruption (990 Views)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe Takes A Jibe At Nigeria And Kenya On Corruption by gbolakpine(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
Zimbabwean, Robert Mugabe has succeeded in getting the attention of Nigerians and the Kenyan patriots after being quoted saying ''Don't be like Kenya and Nigeria where you have to dip into your pocket to get anything done''. As usual, he got his reply through the following reactions

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/05/mugabe-takes-jibe-at-nigeria-and-kenya.html

Re: Mugabe Takes A Jibe At Nigeria And Kenya On Corruption by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
After jonathan
Idi amin
Ghadaffi
I respect and adore mugabe
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
Re: Mugabe Takes A Jibe At Nigeria And Kenya On Corruption by EbubeOnoh(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
I'm sure that Zimbabweans are more corrupt than any other country in Africa. Let us judge in the recent #Xenophobic attacks on migrants. Did they kill any Nigerian or Kenyan but Zimbabweans.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website / Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply / President Muhammadu Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.