Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? (12345 Views)

[TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban / The Exit Of Shipping Firms From Nigeria / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by SBG: 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
I have been importing from China to Nigeria for sometime now. I used Chrisvicmall to shipped my goods to Nigeria but later got some disappointment and decided to switch over to Nonikings. I could not continue with Nonikings because of the way the lady who represent them in Nigeria was treating me. I decided to do some research on which logistics company i should used. I eventually start using happy times express cargo till now.

I believe there are a lot of you guys that have gathered enough experience in importation than myself. Could you kindly help me with names of shipping agents from China to Lagos that charge very low but are reliable. From my experience so far, after collecting my goods it is often difficult for me to make any meaningful profit due to high importation charges and custom clearance. I believe that there are a lot of profit potentials in importation but I sometimes feel there is something I am missing especially when it come to shipping.

Please help me with useful tips. I will be most grateful for your inputs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2015
Air is expensive bro. Same do happen to me. Until I start importing through sea.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by mployer(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
How Much are they charging You?

No company charges less than 4.5usd per kg. Use air for light items only.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by SBG: 9:10pm On May 06, 2015
atarapa:
Air is expensive bro. Same do happen to me. Until I start importing through sea.
How long does it take for you to get your goods by sea? Please, educate me. And kindly give me the name of the shipping company you are using.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by bolajionasanya(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by Chumaco(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA TO NIGERIAN
CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

IF YOU NEED TO SEND GOODS FROM CHINA TO AFRICAN,PLEASE CONTACT US.
Easyway chumaco logistics. No :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1087号,

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by techtayo: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2017
@ op. How is your import biz going now?. Please share an update
Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by arkiemzltd(m): 3:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Hello sbg.
Pls is there a special way u buy your product from the supplier in China without fall a victime of fraud. Am new in the system
Pls I would appreciate ur response.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by wpmang: 4:15am On Feb 16, 2018
arkiemzltd:
Hello sbg.
Pls is there a special way u buy your product from the supplier in China without fall a victime of fraud. Am new in the system
Pls I would appreciate ur response.

Hello Arkiemzltd,

It is true that there could be so much fraud and non trustworthy shipping agents however amidst all of this there are still a few who stand out and can be relied upon when needed to make your shipping from China to Nigeria. One of such is Isox Direct, they have a smooth and seamless way to ensure your goods are delivered to you alongside great customer support. Their services also seem very affordable.

You can check them out here: http://isoxdirect.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria
Re: WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? by flinton(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
wpmang:

Hello Arkiemzltd,

It is true that there could be so much fraud and non trustworthy shipping agents however amidst all of this there are still a few who stand out and can be relied upon when needed to make your shipping from China to Nigeria. One of such is Isox Direct, they have a smooth and seamless way to ensure your goods are delivered to you alongside great customer support. Their services also seem very affordable.

You can check them out here: http://isoxdirect.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria
I learnt that isox don't handling shipping less than 150kg if you are shipping from China

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / Doing Business With 300,000 Naira Capital? / FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.