Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (21679 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by wadetaw202: 1:43pm On May 07, 2015
Chiaka:

Nna Mehn! warming up for the war o! learnt the yeye doc has gone into hiding. Before im think say war na mouth piece lol! grin grin grin

Nija with too much talk talk pple with no action

No doc has gone into hiding. Nothing will happen to him.
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by elopee3000(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
tensazangetsu:
I think every yoruba and hausa person should listen to one radio broadcast of radio biafra so much hate speech there. This doesn't make any sense, there is freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to his own opinion. If igbos are going mad over this then I wonder what will happen if every other tribe listens to radio biafra. Don't judge people based on reputation but based on their personality. Lastly am an igbo boy from bende in abia state before any mother.fucker quotes me to say rubbish.
ur not an igbo person but if u re, we called ur type my mama tell me say I be igbo ur type don't travel to village or attend their towns union meeting , maybe ur papa never build house for village so for u lagos is ur state ewu gambia like u angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 07, 2015
cramjones:
This is enough!!!! They should let go! This doctor will NEVER harm an Igbo life. All I see here is suffering Nigerians in America who are jealous of the success of another Nigerian! This is insanity!

And before you continue with your useless demonstrations. Dr Ariyo was trained in University of Ibadan, Howard University, Harvard University and Johns Hopkins, he can't be taken away like that! Go get to work and be successful like him. Nigerians must stop the hate!

-CramJones

Is not enough, it remain small... At least by the time he realises his name has been drawn to the mud... And by frustration he will come back to 9ja and start vying(begging) for senatorial post or end up being a drug trafficker. Who knows it might be his destiny he dey pursue so...

Drug trafficker
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2015
tinuolababy:

Asshole
I smell a butthurt
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 07, 2015
elopee3000:
ur not an igbo person but if u re, we called ur type my mama tell me say I be igbo ur type don't travel to village or attend their towns union meeting , maybe ur papa never build house for village so for u lagos is ur state ewu gambia like u angry
The truth hurts much right
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by meolaniyi(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2015
Why are this people so hateful
sometimes Thank God I am from Ondo State
I know Igbos dont hate Ondo people that much.

I hate Igbos from Anambara

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:

Your main problem is inferiority complex and so what ever little you might think you have achieved you are doubtful if you deserve it. You suffer a profound sense of unworthiness as most Eboes do. Typically you have this compulsive need to compare yourself and do so in an aggressive and over compensatory way.
The only thing I see in the picture is a CHEAP kitchen work top which obviously to you is the bomb. It is obvious to those who know .....classless

You are too quick to assume.I will never engage you in the Eboe practise of prick measurement. If you are happy with what you have that is the most important thing,I am happy with what I have too.

That worktop tho........ so Housing Project..............

I guess Courvoisier is your notion of high living. You really are a Parvenu and nno amount of money will remove that

I thought I was the only one that noticed the kitchen worktop and discoloured cabinets grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 07, 2015
meolaniyi:
Why are this people so hateful
sometimes Thank God I am from Ondo State
I know Igbos dont hate Ondo people that much.

I hate Igbos from Anambara

LOL
A friend of mine says Ondo men are as handsome as Igbo men
They are easier on the eyes
So your own na selective Igbo hating?
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
grin
Pathetic ! just note my name we are not coevals

i.e I am not you gang! Disguise? what are you disguising I thought your whole purpose was to taunt and flaunt?

Dirty TUMBLER
Value Cola
Cheap Worktop in
Project Housing

All round Lazy Loser and brainless blustering bum

Buhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah grin grin

You've murdered that sunny bobo dude oh grin grin grin

Chai!!

Get hoesisi, nairaland's resident nursing assistant to rush him to A&E grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3, please is there any new development

By the way I am suspecting you o
How did you get these pictures sef!
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by omonnakoda: 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the kitchen worktop and discoloured cabinets grin grin grin cheesy
I am sure it is the sort of thing that would make the natives of Umuakpu go "Chai, Obele Nwa ji cash!!" but to me it is the ultimate display of tawdriness but hey that is karosin folk for you. You can never wash off the karosin smell . They carry the whiff for life

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:
Sunnybobo3, please is there any new development

By the way I am suspecting you o
How did you get these pictures sef!

Beaty nwunye Azubuike, no news yet.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Beaty nwunye Azubuike, no news yet.

Biatty you mean
Lol
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by wadetaw202: 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
Chiaka:

did an ant just pass! grin
Empty chest beater has nothing sensible to comment. For your information, nothing will happen to the doctor. He will kill flaaaatheads that are admitted into his hospital and nothing will happen. South Africans will kill you and nothing will happen. Nigeria will sideline you politically and nothing will happen. Bunch of losers.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by wadetaw202: 5:13pm On May 07, 2015
Chiaka:

O I see that you attend white garment fake prophecy congregation! grin

You are complete eeediot. You can't even differentiate between prophecy and history! It is well known fact that Igbo's are wanderers. They are also OSUs. Many ofnthem that were born in Lagos were born by OSU parents. Ask your Dede and mama. You will find out they are both osus.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Duru1(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
fkaz:

If anything happen to mr Ariyo, it will grow the Animosity between yoruba and igbo and you like it or not yoruba remain your host in lagos.
Do not bet a kobo on the above crap.
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by omonnakoda: 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

You are complete eeediot. You can't even differentiate between prophecy and history! It is well known fact that Igbo's are wanderers. They are also OSUs. Many ofnthem that were born in Lagos were born by OSU parents. Ask your Dede and mama. You will find out they are both osus.
Lagos helps them hide their dirty secrets

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by wadetaw202: 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
Lagos helps them hide their dirty secrets

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by zimoni(f): 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
Well, I pray they don't attack the Doc sha because the return leg may start at Ilesa.

He's apologized, so they should let it go nah.

E don do.

Peace.
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by idu1(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2015
Idio..ts
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
The change.org petition they signed with 10,000 signature, what did it achieve? NOTHING

These old men who are jobless are all over chanting about a man giving service to the American public

Texas Medical Board commences investigation of Dr. Ariyo

http://www.vivipedia.com/tag/texas-medical-board-starts-investigation-of-dr-ariyo-and-the-texas-attorney-general-notified/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 8:43am On May 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
shocked You talk about wealth but everything thing about you is cheap and second rate,Cheap glass( ever hear of a snifter? I doubt it you are out of your league),Value Cola and that Worktop your mind and ideas. That Worktop..........
Get out of my face you loser!!

SAMPLE UR OWN LET'S SEE, AM NOT SURPRISED because U GUYS ARE GOOD WITH WORDS OF MOUTH...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Chiaka(f): 8:49am On May 08, 2015
wadetaw202:

Thunder fire you. Its too clear you are mentally low. Tribal Bigot!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Chiaka(f): 8:51am On May 08, 2015
wadetaw202:

Empty chest beater has nothing sensible to comment. For your information, nothing will happen to the doctor. He will kill flaaaatheads that are admitted into his hospital and nothing will happen. South Africans will kill you and nothing will happen. Nigeria will sideline you politically and nothing will happen. Bunch of losers.

See how you display stupidity. The mentally sick doc has gone into hiding and you are here ranting! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by abdul123(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2015
Now I can see d uselessness of ibos in commercial quantities... Sell I think it's High time we start deactivating flat heads account on nairaland... Our home soil.... Fucking zionist zombies

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by SonOfEl(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
abdul123:
Now I can see d uselessness of ibos in commercial quantities... Sell I think it's High time we start deactivating flat heads account on nairaland... Our home soil.... Fucking zionist zombies

...insecured coward, thats what you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by abes(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Texas Medical Board commences investigation of Dr. Ariyo

http://www.vivipedia.com/tag/texas-medical-board-starts-investigation-of-dr-ariyo-and-the-texas-attorney-general-notified/

Vivipedia? A blog that has about 4000 ibo likes on Facebook? A blog that likes nairaland and linda ikeji on Facebook?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2015
abes:

Vivipedia? A blog that has about 4000 ibo likes on Facebook? A blog that likes nairaland and linda ikeji on Facebook?

http://www.nigeriamoment.com/2015/04/texas-medical-board-commences-investigation-of-dr-ariyos-on-alleged-slaughter-igbo-hate-comment/
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by juman(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2015
Yiibos think with their muscle not their brain.

You know yiibos hate yorubas and hausas.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by abes(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by CecyAdrian(f): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Jesus Have Mercy!!!
So much hate and anger here!!
Can't we argue without insulting each others personality and tribe?
We act like we are united when foreigners poke us, but we are more divided than division itself.
I believe everyone who has said something on these topic is an adult, yet our comments make us look like babies who know not when to start and when to stop.
What has happened has happened. Pondering on it with anger and hate won't change anything, it will rather escalate it.
Let's learn to tolerate one another and ask God 4 patience to endure.
Only one tribe can't survive on its own.
THERE IS BEAUTY IN DIVERSITY

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ganduje: Gandollar, Remember, Governor Wike is Not Dollars By Simeon Nwakaudu / Blackout In Lagos As Ikeja Electric Announces Power Upgrade / Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.