Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Has CBO Capital Partners Finally Gone Broke? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has CBO Capital Partners Finally Gone Broke? (2281 Views)

Reasons Nigerian Youths Are Always Broke / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" / You're Unemployed, Broke And Frustrated. What Do You Do?... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has CBO Capital Partners Finally Gone Broke? by freesoul(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2015
CBO CApital Partners, run by Bex Nwawudu and Chuka Mordi appears to have gone broke.

Please who can confirm if this is true? I recently heard that Private Equity and Investment firm, CBO Capital Partners has finally gone broke. I have a friend who works in the Lagos State Tax Office, and he confirmed to me that the company was under lock and key for almost 2 weeks because they have been failing to remit their taxes. According to my friend, the company has also not paid it's staff for over 3 months, with all kinds of stories coming from the management team everyday. The company has also not remitted Pension for any of its staff. Pencom/Pensure, who can look into this?

CBO Capital is a bit of a notorious company, and if this is true, then it's very sad. This was the same thing they did to Cheta Nwanze and the staff at Telegraph; where they refused to pay them for 6 months, and also the very same thing they did to staff at Union Dicon Salt. Is this becoming a precedent by Directors Chuka Mordi and Bex Nwawudu? Their investee company, Buyam.com.ng, run by Emeka Mordi (Chuka's younger brother) also seems to be in the business of firing and owing staff.

What is the way forward, and can the relevant authorities please step in?

(1) (Reply)

Mp Infrastructure Calls For Aptitude Test July 2016 / Ministry Of Defence And Nig Immigration Who Pays Beta / my

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.