Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share (953 Views)

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2015
...looks can really be deceitful.

cc
RoyalRoy
lalasticlala
farano
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2015
Yes ooh, €580 fa.
Looks really can be deceitful. Funny enough s/he is a nlder and still active.

I have moved on but not forgotten.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Yes ooh, €580 fa.
Looks really can be deceitful. Funny enough s/he is a nlder and still active.

I have moved on but not forgotten.
so sorry about that.good u moved on my sister.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
Yea
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
Yes ooo........ And d most painful part of it is dat u would neva believe she can do dat, She has a very innocent look nd behaviour.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
yeah, my brother asked me to lend him my x-box 360 so avoid dulling moment with his friends. I wanted to be a good brother so i lend him. Not long after then, i was going to school, i asked for my game and he told me he'v already packed it with my goods.. getting to my hostel, na Nintendo i find inside o.. i couldn't do much when i returned coz i missed him and i'm happy to see him again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
....so I met dis dude on nairaland and we became good friends. a certain time I needed a laptop,so he advice I come to his shop in Ikeja..before I left the house my people told me to hold on that someone that is into laptop repairs would be coming to go with me. I was like don't worry I know this dude so well his in my church bla bla bla bla.and I sneak out without letting anybody know.

.....fastforward...I got there and he brought one laptop that got no name but very clean.since I was a novice I did not really know what to check.all I was OK with was that it was on and so therefore no problem fa.He told me the price and we bargain.na so I just want count money pay.my phone rang I pick it up it was my mum she asked we're I was I told her the street and within 10 minute she was there with a laptop engineer.Oh thank God for good parent.all this while I did not know she followed me up as soon as I left the house.it was the engineer that open his yansh when he discovered so many things that was faulty.so grtful I escaped that.

lesson learnt:

1.don't be desperate when you wanna buy something that you really need.

2.allways learn to listen.

3.ask God for common sense.like they say common sense is not common atall.( even when I saw it hard no name)

4.Always ask an engineer questions,if possible go with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2015
Thugnificient:
yeah, my brother asked me to lend him my x-box 360 so avoid dulling moment with his friends. I wanted to be a good brother so i lend him. Not long after then, i was going to school, i asked for my game and he told me he'v already packed it with my goods.. getting to my hostel, na Nintendo i find inside o.. i couldn't do much when i returned coz i missed him and i'm happy to see him again.
hahahaha bori weak u
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2015
adeh39:
Yes ooo........ And d most painful part of it is dat u would neva believe she can do dat, She has a very innocent look nd behaviour.
relative or friend?
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Yea
hope u moved on too
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 06, 2015
peeparty:
relative or friend?
Relative...... my cousin.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by tohpahz(f): 7:52pm On May 06, 2015
By a friend.. yes..
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2015
adeh39:

Relative...... my cousin.
dis one can be so painful
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2015
tohpahz:
By a friend.. yes..
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 06, 2015
peeparty:
dis one can be so painful
Yeah...... very very painful.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 06, 2015
So many to share but where can I start from?
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
phantonce:
So many to share but where can I start from?
anywer
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Pavore9: 11:25pm On May 06, 2015
Some relatives are embolden by the fact that the worst you can do is call family meeting! sad

(1) (Reply)

True Confessions: I Cheated. / Missing Person: Segun Giwa / 5 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.