Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK (744 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by topeorekoy(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2015
The young man trekking from Abuja to Otuoke in solidarity for President Goodluck Jonathan who conceded defeat in the presidential election, Oladele John Nihi, has been blessed with a lot of freebies. After being joined by a female counterpart called Gloria, both have hosted by generous Nigerians who have doled out lots of cash and foodstuffs to them. Even a man sent him N28,310 from the UK today to support their journey The trekker has been all smiles throughout the journey due to the excessive love and encouragement from country citizens. They are currently in Kogi state now.

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/05/man-trekking-from-abuja-to-otuoke-for.html#more

Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
i love this guy!! GEJ MY HERO!! temitemi my Guy!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by freshness2020: 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by ellechrystal(f): 7:18pm On May 06, 2015
Anything with Goodluck comes with luck.
This guy lucky o

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by ITbomb(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2015
First, him get accommodation Then woman Now money
I know say Godswill Akpabio don prepare one jeep for him. I will join him at Asaba
Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by tobillionaire(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
Dis guy don dy hammer like play like play o.... Una sure say e gt job b4
Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by adewaletb3(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
This guy dey make small small be that oo
Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by MKO4ever(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
Now this trekking is beginning to make sense

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by adewaletb3(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
This guy dey make small small be that oo. Chai where are my trekers
Re: Man Trekking From Abuja To Otuoke For Jonathan Receives Money From The UK by Nuzo1(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
ITbomb:
First, him get accommodation
Then woman
Now money

I know say Godswill Akpabio don prepare one jeep for him.
I will join him at Asaba

I go travel go Yenogoa where I go join una. Abi make i go wait for una for Uyo? Me too need that kind SUV wey Akpabio dash Mc-galaxy. angry

(1) (Reply)

SEE Photos From Governor Rotimi Amaechi Book Launch / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, Falls Madly In Love With A Beauty Queen / Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan, Profile Of A Defeated President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.