Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) (21950 Views)

Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by midasbliss(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Kai!
Saw d Pix nd started crying, i get case.
RIP to her.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by peteruuu(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
May she continue to R I P P !!!

God Bless you.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by delishpot: 10:58pm On May 06, 2015
Na she born you true true no doubt at all at all.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 06, 2015
So adorable..both mother and son..live on for her and bring joy to the world in her memory..cheer up bro..cute duo
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On May 06, 2015
What does this mean?? sad
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Viruses: 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
I came in as guest, but seeing how proud you are of your mother, I had to login to say this:
you really look like her, she's in a better place now trust me. I pray you become someone she will be proud of

Keep keeping strong bro

God is your strength

May she rest in peace, Amen

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Viruses: 11:19pm On May 06, 2015
midasbliss:
Kai!
Saw d Pix nd started crying, i get case.
RIP to her.
I almost shed tears too, I just had to be a man. They are so cute together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by keddyluv(f): 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
sleeknick:

God Bless You Sir. Sadly I Have No Younger One. Its Just Me Alone.
Thanks For Ur Comment
So touching cry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by MrBasketball: 12:00am On May 07, 2015
tellwisdom:
What does this mean?? sad
Very stüpid question from a fool.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by milky3(f): 12:02am On May 07, 2015
She was so beautiful... May God rest her soul.
sleeknick:

God Bless You Sir. Sadly I Have No Younger One. Its Just Me Alone.
Thanks For Ur Comment
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Ewuro4: 12:04am On May 07, 2015
wow..#goosebumps smiley

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 07, 2015
Striking resemblance. May she continue to rest in peace.

sleeknick:
was going thru some old stuffs and saw this pix of my mom when she was much younger. i wish she was here to see this mix i made...#inlovingmemory

i would really appreciate if this makes front page.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by dipo2much(m): 2:29am On May 07, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Striking resemblance. A feminine version of you.

Mama rest in peace, your boy misses you dearly. Please pray for him to mourn with faith and also to get a job at NIMASA or SHELL or CHEVRON etc to help his younger ones. Amen.

NIMASA dey pay so well?
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Hafizza: 3:35am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=VintageCocktail post=33484475]Striking resemblance. A feminine version of you.

A masculine version of her.
RIP mum, you got a cute son.
I know that pain... indescribable
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by udmydearest(f): 5:25am On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

Wetin concern us na... Bros
no wonder ur name is public enemy. Pls show some respect to the death.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Btruth: 6:19am On May 07, 2015
What a perfect way to make a tribute to the dead. May your mother continue to rest in peace in the bosom of God. The same goes for my dear Dad who exit this world 2004.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by chibuike65: 7:16am On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

you are a monkey we are like family here on NL we share each other pain and joy if you don't know what to say why don't you keep reading comments pig like you people like you need to be barn from this site

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by tellwisdom: 7:29am On May 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Very stüpid question from a fool.

Another dejected bastard u can find on the street of odumagbo, eko idumota
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by MrBasketball: 7:35am On May 07, 2015
tellwisdom:

Another dejected bastard u can find on the street of odumagbo, eko idumota
You are a nitwit.

Frustrated coward.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by VintageCocktail(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2015
dipo2much:

NIMASA dey pay so well?
Very Well, Bro.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by sleeknick: 8:01am On May 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
I PM you pls reply so we can interact better.

I just sent u a pm.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Geenickel(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

ARE YOU HUMAN undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Geenickel(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2015
chibuike65:
you are a monkey we are like family here on NL we share each other pain and joy if you don't know what to say why don't you keep reading comments pig like you people like you need to be barn from this site
bros,chi.....
NO trouble yaself.....
that Nigga z a COW
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by tellwisdom: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

You are a nitwit.

Frustrated coward.

How am I frustrated?? ...tell me why you think I'm frustrated and I will give you 100 naira. sad
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by uchman(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
tellwisdom:

Another dejected bastard u can find on the street of dumagbo, eko idumota

Guy you done teyyyy for this forum noww!

You must have been grown by now...

Child's play and comments are not expected from you again now?

Do you need a toy?

Abi children play dey hungry you?

Grow some sense and stop disgracing your parents...

A fool @ 40!!!

Imagine playing with such emotional thread, instead of thinking of how to help the young man...

Better go and reread the guy's post and your reply...

Old papa youngy...
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by maureeoy: 9:44am On May 07, 2015
i which i have my mum pic also. never knew her or saw her pic.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by tellwisdom: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
uchman:

Guy you done teyyyy for this forum noww!

You must have been grown by now...

Child's play and comments are not expected from you again now?

Do you need a toy?

Abi children play dey hungry you?

Grow some sense and stop disgracing your parents...

A fool @ 40!!!

Imagine playing with such emotional thread, instead of thinking of how to help the young man...

Better go and reread the guy's post and your reply...

Old papa youngy...

Your papa don chop?? sad
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by uchman(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your papa don chop?? sad

Mere looking @ our profile pics,
Who dem go ask that question?

Mtcheew
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by chibuike65: 10:55am On May 07, 2015
Geenickel:
bros,chi..... NO trouble yaself..... that Nigga z a COW
my man Weldon
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by publicenemy(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2015
Geenickel:

ARE YOU HUMAN undecided

We all have issues and deal with them in our own way...there are many orphans here on Nairaland, if they all post the mothers pics on front page am sure we will have nothing else on front page. May her soul rest in peace.... But I don't think it should be on front page.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by aniyphil: 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
chibuike65:

my guy, you don't need to waste your time on that failure . . .who goes by such a name and succeeds anywhere in the world?
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by SugaryBelle(f): 7:39pm On May 07, 2015
This picture is so touching,God made a cute copy of your mum in you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Challenges Of A Single Mother / Nigerian Couple Celebrate Their Triplets Three Month Birthday / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.