Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) (10173 Views)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Can You Allow Ur Mother In Law To Breast Feed Ur Child??? / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
An unknown woman has admitted that she gets an orgasm anytime she breast feeds her baby.
She confessed that her breast has always been the most sensitive part of her body, as it gives her the greatest amount of pleasure.

According to the Daily Post News , the woman wrote:
"I have been battling this problem for long now and I think it is high time I shared it.
"Before now, I have this weakness that whenever a guy touches my breast, I lose control.
"My nipple has been my greatest weak point that many guys took advantage of it whenever we were together.
"I took in for my boyfriend, who had since denied the pregnancy and fled.
"Thereafter, I gave birth to a baby boy not quiet long and each time I breast feed him, I reach orgasm, because it tickles me.
"I don’t even know if it is a spiritual problem or I need any medical attention, because I can see myself reaching multiple orgasms each time my baby sucks my breast.
"Please help me out."
Her call for help was featured in a news article published the Daily Post .

b:Woman breast feeding her baby.

http://pulse.ng/gist/odd-effect-i-reach-orgasm-when-i-breast-feed-my-baby-mother-id5668592.html

lalasticlala.

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Princetee05(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Let me park here
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
tourism
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by kinggogo: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
supposed racks
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
merchandise.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
the world knows
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
seers
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by SirVintageCock: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Add a cucumber to solidify your pedophilic acts.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by cuba62(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
seek medical attention
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
it is quite normal to feel aroused while breast feeding as it is one of those spots in the body (male and female) that generate such. nursing mothers would confirm this. her problem and fear now is that of it being incest with an infant.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Spiritual problem? Haha. cheesy

Breast örgasm is just one of the many ladders that a woman could climb in reaching for the Big O. It is a hundred kilometres away from being an atypical phenomenon.
There is a connection between a woman's nïpples and the genital sensory cortex, so dandling of the breästs could cause a woman to climax.

[...]

Some women cüm buckets just by visualising a sensual image, some cüm during childbirth, some cüm when you caress their feet. And some while doing exercises like Yoga.

I read a story of woman sometime last year who squïrted from brushing her teeth!

I would not even bother talking about the morality in cümming while breastfeeding your baby and whether it is right or immoral, especially if one has no control over it. I would leave that to the ever-dutiful moralists in speckless surplices of self-righteousness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
teemy:
it is quite normal to feel aroused while breast feeding as it is one of those spots in the body (male and female) that generate such. nursing mothers would confirm this. her problem and fear now is the fear of it being incest with an infant.

Is it undecided
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by PresVA: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
teemy:
it is quite normal to feel aroused while breast feeding as it is one of those spots in the body (male and female) that generate such. nursing mothers would confirm this. her problem and fear now is the fear of it being incest with an infant.
hmmmmm
can NEVER feel aroused while breastfeeding my son.. ewwww embarassed

Everything starts from the mind abeg... even while with your spouse/partner, your mind has to be ready before your body responds. .

Those feeling this way should try and change their mindset and see if any changes occur...

btw Op, you added "photo" on your subject like you have you real picture of the woman.. undecided
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
I guess it's different for everyone. Personally it was painful most of the time for me.
I Had to grit my teeth and keep going for my baby's health since breastmilk helps keep their immunity up.

Different strokes

7 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
PresVA:
hmmmmm
can NEVER feel aroused while breastfeeding my son.. ewwww embarassed , your mind has to be ready before your body responds. .
not even once? well that's a first i am hearing. i agree with the bolded
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by carammel(f): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
It is not normal,the way a child sucks is different from the way a grown man does it so why the arousal?

1 Like

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ujoan:

Is it undecided
erogenous zones include the ears, lips, neck, back, nipples, clitoris, penis, labia, vagina, scrotal sack, thigh, anus and toes. that's why you don't let people brush or touch you anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
carammel:
It is not normal,the way a child sucks is different from the way a grown man does it so why the arousal?
yes, certainly not but the nipple is the nipple. mums in the house can confirm this.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Eminya(f): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
teemy:
I am a nursing mother and I have never experienced it

3 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Eminya:
I am a nursing mother and I have never experienced it
guess my 'general' belief is wrong and other factors come into play. we feel pain when hurt and can limit the reactions of such by having a conditioned reflex.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
carammel:

It is normal.

Let's conduct a little thought experiment to shed some elucidation on the issue: Imagine the world in reverse, imagine men gave birth through their buccal cavities, and imagine breast milk was secreted in the scrotal sack of a man, and that a baby would have to feed by sucking from a man's pënis — this analogy might seem a tad outrageous and heavy-handed, but it would not be if that is the way things are, and that is why I want you to imagine that this bizarre arrangement of which I speak is smeared with the oil of normalcy.

Now, in the process of the child breästfeeding pënis-feeding and the man having an ërection via that, would you consider it normal or would you still have it adjured as an aberration?

Nota bene: Being normal is not the same as being moral. Do not get the two terms muddled up.

7 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
not to be confused i mentioned arousal and not orgasm. different body reaction like that of the woman in the first post is rare just like some women that carry orgasms for hours. darkrebel101 you no go kill person with laughter o. penis-feeding lolz.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Its not a big deal dear.

1 Like

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
I assume many nursing mothers also get aroused when feeding their babies.

If you feel strongly about it then use breast pump or something.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why are men on this thread, trying so hard to tell women what's obtainable_ even on something they don't have first-hand experience. Nawa!
One even had to take it a step further by putting forth a grotesque analogy, which is an eyesore _Penis-feeding indeed.

For some women it's painful, till they cross the whole blisters/sore neeples stage and the baby learns to latch on the neeples properly.
I know there is this bond it creates and excitement too, I am also not ruling out the fact it could arouse.
'but saying EVERY nursing mother can attest to it...mbanu!

As for the woman feeling this way, it isn't spiritual... it's quite 'normal', there is a hormone responsible for that, coupled with the whole good feeling, fulfilment and bonding that comes with breastfeeding.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 29, 2016
PaperLace:
[Why are men on this thread, trying so hard to tell women what's obtainable_ even on something they don't have first-hand experience. Nawa!
One even had to take it a step further by putting forth a grotesque analogy, which is an eyesore _Penis-feeding indeed.

Hello, KarshiBarbie.

Because one does not need to have cancer to analyse its symptoms. To think otherwise would be a salvo on logical precision.

Not all women understand the workings of their biological make-up -- ditto men. And it would be a great disservice to watch idly while wrong-headed assertions pervade the air -- knowing fully well that the snatches of information which you hoard up your tweed sleeves are moored in place by accurate facts born of longitudinal scientific research.

It would be rather hide-bound to pontificate that a male cannot slid in his two pennyworth in matters concerning females and in issues dealing with their anatomy, or that females are creaturely maladroit in matters concerning men. If so, then why do we have more male gynaecologists than females?
After all – by some lopsided belief of self-arrogation – women must be the only ones on earth who are knowledgeable of the nooks and crannies of their reproductive organs .

I learnt to draw and perfectly label the parts of a female's reproductive organ from memory when I was only in Form III. Can you draw and perfectly label a woman's reproductive organ? After all you are a woman, and so you must be able to pull it off, and also no man can know how to do it, right?

Yes, the analogy may be grotesque – and I tried to give it a soft landing by having it prefaced with a subtle apology, knowing fully well how sensitive and ‘prissy’ members of the family section could be – but it is only how the minds of those who have chosen not to rein on the excesses of their imagination works.

I specifically made mention of thought experiment to evince that it is but a mere hypothetical situation -- which by the way is how large swaths of philosophical ideologies were birthed: from the 'egg or chicken problem’, to ‘The Ship Of Theseus conundrum’, to Plato's Myth Of The Cave’, and to the even more unethical ‘Little Albert’ thought experiment of John B. Watson in the 1920s.

Those who are unwilling to stretch their imagination to its elastic limits -- either because of laziness, constraints of a mislaid sense of morality, or because they are too puritanical to even dare conceive of some thoughts --- such people are whom we place into the bracket of those possessing of a borderline average intelligence.

Be open-minded, Karchie, and learn to always keep your thoughts in a picaresque mood.
You possess a brilliant mind, and that I can say with aplomb, but it would be a waste if you choose not be open-minded or choose to not let down your guards when it comes to the filtering of the Chimera of your imagination.

Madness is the only emergency exit from the stultifying effects of the humdrum and invaribale pattern of thoughts in a thoroughly unimaginative mind.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Hello, KarshiBarbie.

Because one does not need to have cancer to analyse its symptoms. To think otherwise would be a salvo on logical precision.

Yes, the analogy may be grotesque – and I tried to give it a soft landing by having it prefaced with a subtle apology, knowing fully well how sensitive and ‘prissy’ members of the family section could be – but it is only how the minds of those who have chosen not to rein on the excesses of their imagination works.

I'm sure you know the issue wasn't the fact men are knowledgeable on the female biology but the kinda analogy you used to buttress your 'knowledge'.
My premise is very simple:

1) The _penis is to the _vagina, you took your analogy too far by justaposing breastfeeding to a 'head' grin.
2)Not EVERY nursing mother can attest to it.
3)I think we're in consensus (it's 'normal')...why the epistle?

4 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by PresVA: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2016
teemy:
not even once? well that's a first i am hearing. i agree with the bolded
I have told you I don't feel aroused breastfeeding my child and you're asking me not even once?? SMH
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2016
PresVA:
I have told you I don't feel aroused breastfeeding my child and you're asking me not even once?? SMH
i have already accepted my error as such. apologies if you felt i disbelieved you. cheers dear.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by carammel(f): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
teemy:
yes, certainly not but the nipple is the nipple. mums in the house can confirm this.
Lol @moms in the house,now you think I made that out of the blues,I'm a woman and a mother who has breastfed so i have first-hand experience.

See i have heard of such case before about a woman who usually have arousal while breastfeeding her son,why always sons? I've never read about any woman who talked about getting arousal while breastfeeding a daughter,this can only mean one thing,she is setting sexual attraction to the son,that is gross and abnormal if you ask me.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by carammel(f): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It is normal.

Let's conduct a little thought experiment to shed some elucidation on the issue: Imagine the world in reverse, imagine men gave birth through their buccal cavities, and imagine breast milk was secreted in the scrotal sack of a man, and that a baby would have to feed by sucking from a man's pënis — this analogy might seem a tad outrageous and heavy-handed, but it would not be if that is the way things are, and that is why I want you to imagine that this bizarre arrangement of which I speak is smeared with the oil of normalcy.

Now, in the process of the child breästfeeding pënis-feeding and the man having an ërection via that, would you consider it normal or would you still have it adjured as an aberration?

Nota bene: Being normal is not the same as being moral. Do not get the two terms muddled up.
Well,since we know biologically that a man can not penisfeed,then let's stick to the woman only. No matrer how much analogy you try to liken breastfeeding with,it can never be the same.

The way a child sucks the nipple is different from the way a grown man does it.

Now at birth,a baby doesn't have a strong hold on the nipple,it takes time to pick the nipple,at this period,the nipple is usually sore and the mother feels pain throughout until the baby grows a bit and by then he sucks painfully. Tell me how a normal woman would feel aroused through this means.

No matter how much I try,I can only "imagine" how a man feels when he's receiving MouthAction,I can never "know" the feeling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season / My kind of mother Inlaw! / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.