Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. (9300 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 7:01am On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Have you seen why you're still a kid?.Before 97.6 fm,people do listen to the Radio,perharps via your ears.shut it down,you haven't shut the satellite down.you haven't the online listen posts down.an average in Nigerian has satellite,unless those poverty stricken almajiris occupying North,and their brown roof surrogates in SW.
BTW,brace up,i heard the guy saying they are about launching their TV station BTV.
Are you gonna hang?.
All i care about is bullshi*t on FM radio.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by tonychristopher: 7:10am On May 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Eventhough I am not in support of Biafra, (I advocate for a 1 united Nigeria)
But to be sincere u have a Valid point....if a group or a tribe COLLECTIVELY detest, reject nd oppose a System/Country....the should have the right to go...
Referendum is welcomed!!!.....but I suggest that security agencies should close down radio biafra(for spewing hate nd unprofessionalism e.t.c)...... Like u said 'is Nigeria more important than the people living in it'...

Ps..I hope the Entire igbos r even in support of Biafra Country... Because some of my igbo frnds r against it ..

That's nice but 90% of IGBOS love biafra and you should know that not all igbo will accept it at onset

Why is it that non igbo are scared of biafran

4 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by tonychristopher: 7:17am On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Malaysia has no oil, Malta has no oil yet they are better than the British Zoo called nigeria. So don't think we hope on any oil for our survival.

Please don't poo on ur pants if I say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BIAFRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switzerland and Luxemburg are countries with highest standard of living in Europe they are small and landlocked

So biafra can make it

We have the human capital

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Switzerland and Luxemburg are countries with highest standard of living in Europe they are small and landlocked

So biafra can make it

We have the human capital

Exactly what am saying.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 7:43am On May 07, 2015
reganvida:

It's funny how you refer to us igbos thinking that we are inferior to your tribe. You will be the first to say SAY NO TO RACISM while your here proudly saying you will cast the igbos into gully erosion. Be careful what you wish for because when it comes,you may not be able to contain it. You don't wanna see what tribalism can do to a country or tribe.

The only tribe that tribalism can destroy in Nigeria is the Igbo tribe. You are always the ones to start promoting tribalism. And when others respond to you in like manners, you start crying and playing victims as if you were innocent all along. Kaduna nzeogwu and other eastern soldiers killed sadauna of sokoto and northern soldiers. No Igbo was shouting then. But when the northerners turned against you people, you started crying blue murder. I'm very certain you Igbo's were the ones that derided the south Africans and this prompted them to start killing your people. Bit now, younare all crying like victims as if you did not do anything to prompt the attacks. You igbos are always playing victims.

And for your information, there is no gully erosion in my region. But gully erosion is part of the resources in igboland. Yes, we will burn your shops and cast younto gully erosion if you push is further. It will only take one night. Nobody can save you from our hands; the same way no one can save you from Dr. Ariyo's hands. Useless tribe.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2015
IyaIode:

All i care about is bullshi*t on FM radio.
You still dont get it,do you?.please stop spamming my mention.if your head is leaking brain,mine isn't.I have been listening to that Radio station via satellite even before they FM relay stations,so also many.their studion is in UK.
The FM you are stacking me with,might just be a ralay station.This is digital not analogue,and hence,they broadcast everywhere.if you 'destroy' the FM,people will still listen to it via satellite and other listening posts.BTW,how do you want to destroy the FM?.

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 7:46am On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Malaysia has no oil, Malta has no oil yet they are better than the British Zoo called nigeria. So don't think we hope on any oil for our survival.

Please don't poo on ur pants if I say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BIAFRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet your parents dare not leave ragos. Yet your flaaaathed generation dare not evacuate to alaaigbo and its gully erosion. You don't need to wait till Nigeria is divided before you start moving to alaigbo now; that is if you are serious about it. Bunch of eediots.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PointB: 7:47am On May 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Eventhough I am not in support of Biafra, (I advocate for a 1 united Nigeria)
But to be sincere u have a Valid point....if a group or a tribe COLLECTIVELY detest, reject nd oppose a System/Country....the should have the right to go...
Referendum is welcomed!!!.....but I suggest that security agencies should close down radio biafra(for spewing hate nd unprofessionalism e.t.c)...... Like u said 'is Nigeria more important than the people living in it'...

Ps..I hope the Entire igbos r even in support of Biafra Country... Because some of my igbo frnds r against it ..

Thanks for the candor, but then you quote be wrongly.

I didn't say Nigeria is more important that it's people. It was question, inferring the opposite.
For avoidance of doubt, Nigeria is NOT more important than the people living in it! The people are paramount, and they are the one who should choose or not to 'live' in Nigeria!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PointB: 7:48am On May 07, 2015
reganvida:

At a point,it will get to that but as a country called Nigeria,tolerating such means the FG is also sympathetic to the cause. Allowing a radio station to spew inciting words that can cause chaos in the polity.

What are these so called inciting words?

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 7:48am On May 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why are u people like this

He said he ain't igbo

Only a fooool like you will take everything at face value.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 7:51am On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

The ranting of a frustrated omonile. Nna ndo o.

Omo onile cannot be frustrated. It is you the tenant that can be frustrated if you dare misbehave to Omo onile. Eeediot!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 7:52am On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Lol,Unam ikot.do i look like a coward?.
Its only a coward that hides under fake identity to achieve his/her aim,like most of you a*s holes does here.am proud of who i am.you were randomly disappointed and outrightly beaten because your lies of decades has been bursted.many people that knows me here knows quite well that i have gotten past yoruba divisive lies.
If i am Igbo,thunder fire me,if am not,thunder fire you.

And may thunder fire you and your family. Defeated flaaaathead!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Yet your parents dare not leave ragos. Yet your flaaaathed generation dare not evacuate to alaaigbo and its gully erosion. You don't need to wait till Nigeria is divided before you start moving to alaigbo now; that is if you are serious about it. Bunch of eediots.

What's frustrating you young man?

stop following me like dog abi them tell you say na me buy all your family land?

Take your frustration to somewhere else please.

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

And may thunder fire you and your family. Defeated flaaaathead!
E pain you say una evil propaganda has bursted?.Mtchwwww.Meseme tutu.
Afo nko flaaathead.

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Mcowubaba: 8:16am On May 07, 2015
PointB:

Thanks for the candor, but then you quote be wrongly.

I didn't say Nigeria is more important that it's people. It was question, inferring the opposite.
For avoidance of doubt, Nigeria is NOT more important than the people living in it! The people are paramount, and they are the one who should choose or not to 'live' in Nigeria!
yeah..... I got u intially...we r saying the same thing,,,cool
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
You still dont get it,do you?.please stop spamming my mention.if your head is leaking brain,mine isn't.I have been listening to that Radio station via satellite even before they FM relay stations,so also many.their studion is in UK.
The FM you are stacking me with,might just be a ralay station.This is digital not analogue,and hence,they broadcast everywhere.if you 'destroy' the FM,people will still listen to it via satellite and other listening posts.BTW,how do you want to destroy the FM?.
If you head isn't blocked you will understand my final post referred to FM transmission of the SAD radio station.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

stop following me like dog abi them tell you say na me buy all your family land?

That lost soul has been crying since page one of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by xmich(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Igbos are very unserious lot. They want to separate from Nigeria, yet they don't want to reave ragos. Bunch of confused souls
This shows how miopic you are

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by NDPVF(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
IyaIode:

If you head isn't blocked you will understand my final post referred to FM transmission of the SAD radio station.
And you are way too stewpid to read in-between the lines of my comments,to see where i told you that the said FM station,is more or less a relay station?.or you dont know what a relay station is?.shm.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by xmich(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

This shows that Igbo's are the worst tribe on earth. You even to to the extent of pretending as if you are not Igbo. Shame on the mother that gave birth to you. And for your information, we have already settled that issue of brown roof here on nairaland. Every region including your gully-erosion region has brown roof. So, look for something else to abuse. Because when you say brown roof, you are also abusing yourself. How come the oil on your 3 states are not being exploited? Because the profit doesn't worth the effort.. Eeediot. And always keep this in mind: you Igbo's are thieves and cheaters. You want the SS by force because of sea and oil. Your home is landlocked and you can never stay alone. You are forever parasites and you will always disrespect anyone who is foolish enough to help you or liase with you. Disrespect, arrogance and lack of curtsey are your second natures.
Are you for real or just insane because you just sound like a mentally deformed human being by talking rubbish about people you know little or nothing about,

Next time try carrying you brain along thank you.
am from Delta state for your information.

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Mcowubaba: 8:59am On May 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's nice but 90% of IGBOS love biafra and you should know that not all igbo will accept it at onset

Why is it that non igbo are scared of biafran
i don't think anybody is scared of Biafra.....its just normal for non igbos not to support biafra....
Lemme give an example..in ur village, if a reasonable nd industrious group of people say the don't want to be part of ur village again, i don't think those that don't share the same idealogies with those people will support them... Truth be told Igbos leaving Nigeria will affect alot of things, from population to economy..Igbo is not a minority group; the are a Major Ethnic group(with Hausa nd Yoruba)..if u get Messi, Ronaldo nd Hazard or Aguero for ur team working 2geda doing well, nd 1 day Ronaldo say he wan comot, omo nobody go happy, dat synergy is missing......same with is also applicable with other tribes
..United we stand..
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by otil1: 9:01am On May 07, 2015
Abu m nwafo.

Pls, how can I tune in. Someone said 97.6 but I don't pick it here at independence layout. Help pls

patrick89:
currently glued to my Radio biafra..
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
And you are way too stewpid to read in-between the lines of my comments,to see where i told you that the said FM station,is more or less a relay station?.or you dont know what a relay station is?.shm.
You are to dumb to realise that the FM transmission have wider/larger reach to listeners as almost everyone owns an FM radio. The government also regulates FM broadcast and will shut it down when a sensible government comes in June 1
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by tonychristopher: 9:32am On May 07, 2015
Now that I know the truth and why dont the Nigeria re adjust..nobody or group is indispensible, IGBO is not indispensible, having biafra doesnt mean that we are now enemies with Nigeria, NOT, that is what people think. There will be trade and bileteral agreement. Igbo businesses in Nigeria will still be there and Nigerian Businesses in Biafra will strill be there, the only difference is they will require a permit and different currerncies

Now Nigeria was a ppart of British empire but Nigeria got her independence and that doesnt stop Nigerians living and Doing businesses in London

We will be different countries if the time comes but at the same time we will know that we have same roots

Mcowubaba:
i don't think anybody is scared of Biafra.....its just normal for non igbos not to support biafra....
Lemme give an example..in ur village, if a reasonable nd industrious group of people say the don't want to be part of ur village again, i don't think those that don't share the same idealogies with those people will support them... Truth be told Igbos leaving Nigeria will affect alot of things, from population to economy..Igbo is not a minority group; the are a Major Ethnic group(with Hausa nd Yoruba)..if u get Messi, Ronaldo nd Hazard or Aguero for ur team working 2geda doing well, nd 1 day Ronaldo say he wan comot, omo nobody go happy, dat synergy is missing......same with is also applicable with other tribes
..United we stand..

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
reganvida:

At a point,it will get to that but as a country called Nigeria,tolerating such means the FG is also sympathetic to the cause. Allowing a radio station to spew inciting words that can cause chaos in the polity.
Really??hat is wrong in the freedom of believe?Can i ask you a question?if Nigeria is made up of people,Why should we have Muslims and christian?.Is Nigeria a Muslim or christian country.you have the right on whatsoever belief you want.on what church yo feel to worship.Are the radio biafra forcing you to do or die.they are only saying their mind.you have your will power either to follow them or leave them.Nobody is forcing anybody to listen to their radio.I wish i can listen to it more.i go visit them.during summer period
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]
These lies of Igbos wanting our oil has been defleated over and over again.stop dripping saliva like slowpoke.those Southwest manufactured fear/division instigating lies doesn't work anymore,we are wiser now.Igbo people has Oil & Gas in 3 out of the 5 SE states.Even their kits and kin in ND which am sure will join them in Biafra,has oil.In fact,by ethnicity,Igbo arguably,is the largest oil bearing location in Nigeria,i.e both the areas in SE+ the areas here.
One thing is that,they are too business minded,for one to notice their oil wealth.
Even if we didnt join them in Biafra,my state alone is bigger than most country in Africa,and around the world,in population,landmass,resources,etc.
Though i would love we join them,but if worst come to worst,we float our own flag.
So stop blackmailing innocent people,they meant well for us more than you animals from north and brown roof region.
LISTEN TO ME, Am all for any thing but Nigeria.
#ItMustBeBulkanized. Also do you think that the delta or middle belt wont join?If they don't join us?who will they join??Hausa or yoruba? confused

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PedroJP(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
biafra mama land .

dear mama you will reign supreame .

biafra need 32 feet high concrete border fence with electrified top wire fence ,

prevent invasion of walking dead after freedom declaration .

notice : biafra will grant asylum .

Wanted to remain calm and observe but ur post got me laffin n excited. Electrified top wire fence n walking dead got me rolling

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PedroJP(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Lol, ask am ooo, weda na u dem tell am buy him family land finish. Blike dat wadetaw202 na tenant to an Igbo man in Lag. Moreover, y land wey dem buy, dem no snatch, dey pain d guy nah ?

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Mcowubaba: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
What do u think igbos will benefit or acheive from Biafra that the can't benefit or acheive 4rm Nigeria...@ the stage this country is now, i will advise we all work earnesly 2geda to make this great country a formidable force (i hope u knw that if APC does well there is a huge possibility of an Igbo president in the nearest future) i advocate competence over ethnicity, lets us be sincere, igbos have gotten the post of the senate president more times than any other tribe; how did that affect the life of the common man in Aba, my frnd 4rm Ihedioha's village (current dept speaker) told me that he has not even done anything significant 4 them nd @that he voted against him, that is the type of mentality every Nigerian should have (COMPETENCE over ETHNICITY) i supported GEJ in 2011, i was sympathetic with GMB in 2015 both of them are not 4rm my Tribe,,,if a more useful nd competent igbo come out next election, i will Fully support him...
tonychristopher:
Now that I know the truth and why dont the Nigeria re adjust..nobody or group is indispensible, IGBO is not indispensible, having biafra doesnt mean that we are now enemies with Nigeria, NOT, that is what people think. There will be trade and bileteral agreement. Igbo businesses in Nigeria will still be there and Nigerian Businesses in Biafra will strill be there, the only difference is they will require a permit and different currerncies

Now Nigeria was a ppart of British empire but Nigeria got her independence and that doesnt stop Nigerians living and Doing businesses in London

We will be different countries if the time comes but at the same time we will know that we have same roots

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2015
PedroJP:

Lol, ask am ooo, weda na u dem tell am buy him family land finish. Blike dat wadetaw202 na tenant to an Igbo man in Lag. Moreover, y land wey dem buy, dem no snatch, dey pain d guy nah ?

Imagine ooo

Person wey sell him land in good fate, come voluntarily make himself tenant come still dey vex for him LANDLORD.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
That lost soul has been crying since page one of this thread.

Lol
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by tonychristopher: 10:16am On May 07, 2015
have you seen the level of hate to igbos from Oba, FFK,Dr et c

I think it is better to be free, IGbo wants to be free and Igbo believes in theirselves and some tribes are setting Nigeria back and we do not want to be infected with Islamic contagion, Igbo are idealist and Western in leaning and North is Pessimistic and Arabic in leaning

These two philosophies wont work and West or Yoruba are a mixture of Chritianity and Islam in leaning and their position can be ascertainerd

ALL THAT IGBO WANT IS THEIR PERSONAL SPACE AND I THINK THERE IS FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION...IGBO HAVE SUFFEREED ENOUGH...I AM AN IGBO MAN AND I NKNOW WHAT I SEE DAILY, IF YOU SPEAK IGBO TO AN IGBO MAN IF A YORUBA MAN IS THERE HE WILL BE SCARED AND APPREHENSIVE, I HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCED WHERE LANDLORD SAID THEY WONT GIVE HOUSES TO IGBO, FROM BEEN CALLED OMO IBO TO THAT WE KICK OUR FATHERS AS GOOD MORNING

dude the hate is much, we just want out..thats all so that the space will be enough for them, and we will stop hearing we HOSTED you..whatever that means

its sickening I must say

Mcowubaba:
What do u think igbos will benefit or acheive from Biafra that the can't benefit or acheive 4rm Nigeria...@ the stage this country is now, i will advise we all work earnesly 2geda to make this great country a formidable force (i hope u knw that if APC does well there is a huge possibility of an Igbo president in the nearest future) i advocate competence over ethnicity, lets us be sincere, igbos have gotten the post of the senate president more times than any other tribe; how did that affect the life of the common man in Aba, my frnd 4rm Ihedioha's village (current dept speaker) told me that he has not even done anything significant 4 them nd @that he voted against him, that is the type of mentality every Nigerian should have (COMPETENCE over ETHNICITY) i supported GEJ in 2011, i was sympathetic with GMB in 2015 both of them are not 4rm my Tribe,,,if a more useful nd competent igbo come out next election, i will Fully support him...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exposed! See Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride And Her Dubai Billionaire Ex Lover / Top 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria Now / Death Row: "Execution Or Life Sentence", Which should Nigeria Adopt "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.