Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. (9304 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by kingbasil: 10:33am On May 07, 2015
Mama land calling... where at thou youths... rise up in awareness for duty calls soon in the land of the rising sun... Jisie nu Ike ka anyi me ala Biafra ala eji amatu.. nihi na obu ejeiri Mara anyi... Biafra maka nu, muo nu, zuo nu, Chukwuabiama nnoyere anyi nile...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 07, 2015
PedroJP:

Wanted to remain calm and observe but ur post got me laffin n excited. Electrified top wire fence n walking dead got me rolling

na so ooo grin
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by AmucheJane(f): 10:57am On May 07, 2015
If we should get this biafra it will be wonderful o because I will get one appointment and life will be much more better, I pray it works o. Proudly an igbo girl for life.

6 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Mcowubaba: 12:04pm On May 07, 2015
tonychristopher:
have you seen the level of hate to igbos from Oba, FFK,Dr et c

I think it is better to be free, IGbo wants to be free and Igbo believes in theirselves and some tribes are setting Nigeria back and we do not want to be infected with Islamic contagion, Igbo are idealist and Western in leaning and North is Pessimistic and Arabic in leaning

These two philosophies wont work and West or Yoruba are a mixture of Chritianity and Islam in leaning and their position can be ascertainerd

ALL THAT IGBO WANT IS THEIR PERSONAL SPACE AND I THINK THERE IS FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION...IGBO HAVE SUFFEREED ENOUGH...I AM AN IGBO MAN AND I NKNOW WHAT I SEE DAILY, IF YOU SPEAK IGBO TO AN IGBO MAN IF A YORUBA MAN IS THERE HE WILL BE SCARED AND APPREHENSIVE, I HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCED WHERE LANDLORD SAID THEY WONT GIVE HOUSES TO IGBO, FROM BEEN CALLED OMO IBO TO THAT WE KICK OUR FATHERS AS GOOD MORNING

dude the hate is much, we just want out..thats all so that the space will be enough for them, and we will stop hearing we HOSTED you..whatever that means

its sickening I must say

my broda...leave all things , igbos are also guilty of hating other tribes.. Let us work 2geda nd make Nigeria greater.....
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by reganvida: 12:10pm On May 07, 2015
Still wondering the criteria for making front page and why this topic hasn't been moved to front page.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by basilo101: 12:15pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Nobody poos in no pant. You are free to go if you wanna. I know your minds are set on Niger delta oil. You will discover that Niger delta will never follow you; they know ogbos are greedy and they will never want to play second fiddle to you. Your separation means you are going back to gully erosion. You will reave ragos and be on your own. It is a welcomed development for the southwest.
we kw d lazy lots dat depend oil for survival. We are already manufacturing cars and u r here talking abt oil. We went home en mass in 1967 but ur lazy fathers followed us and forced us back wit d help of foreign powers.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by rafindo(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2015
PointB:
What's wrong with dividing the country? Is Nigeria more important than the people living within it's enclave? Nigeria is just a name, but the people are real. If they don't want to Nigeria, it's their right!

We must find better way, though, to address the issue. Referendum is one sure way to address it. Else other means becomes inevitable.
.exhibiting bigotry is now ur hobby.I am happy over ur unhappiness. Mr man face reality and stop been foolish.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Good luck with your satellite radio, they can continue there and SWF but we are shutting them down on 97.6 fm.

If you shut them down on 96.7fm... They will shift to another location until their mission is accomplished.... Nah you go get tired of saying shut dem down sef...

Biafra is Here...
I thank God for Radio Biafra..
BC many of my brothers are wallowing in ignorance like I once did...
I plead with them to listen to this station... Every 7am and 7pm each day...
You will thank God you did and remember to come and testify of Radio Biafra....

I love Biafra... No more Nigerian anthem... I pledge loyalty to my fathers land... Obodo oma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by tuk2ato(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
I doubt that Nigeria will divide, the worst threat is behind us, however, I think the Nigerian State should be restructured.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

The only tribe that tribalism can destroy in Nigeria is the Igbo tribe. You are always the ones to start promoting tribalism. And when others respond to you in like manners, you start crying and playing victims as if you were innocent all along. Kaduna nzeogwu and other eastern soldiers killed sadauna of sokoto and northern soldiers. No Igbo was shouting then. But when the northerners turned against you people, you started crying blue murder. I'm very certain you Igbo's were the ones that derided the south Africans and this prompted them to start killing your people. Bit now, younare all crying like victims as if you did not do anything to prompt the attacks. You igbos are always playing victims.

And for your information, there is no gully erosion in my region. But gully erosion is part of the resources in igboland. Yes, we will burn your shops and cast younto gully erosion if you push is further. It will only take one night. Nobody can save you from our hands; the same way no one can save you from Dr. Ariyo's hands. Useless tribe.

Pls just tell your people that we hate you people so much that we cant wish any good to you people bc our good wishes has expired.

Tell them to send us away...
Or what happened to pharaoh will cease not to be history...

There is no more time...
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Yet your parents dare not leave ragos. Yet your flaaaathed generation dare not evacuate to alaaigbo and its gully erosion. You don't need to wait till Nigeria is divided before you start moving to alaigbo now; that is if you are serious about it. Bunch of eediots.

What have you nonentity contributed to lagos... Let alone your tribe??
Ungrateful ingrates
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
basilo101:

we kw d lazy lots dat depend oil for survival. We are already manufacturing cars and u r here talking abt oil

And yet you want to straff in the SS by force.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by tonychristopher: 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
Thank you

wordcat:

Exactly what am saying.

noted

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

If you shut them down on 96.7fm... They will shift to another location until their mission is accomplished.... Nah you go get tired of saying shut dem down sef...

Biafra is Here...
I thank God for Radio Biafra..
BC many of my brothers are wallowing in ignorance like I once did...
I plead with them to listen to this station... Every 7am and 7pm each day...
You will thank God you did and remember to come and testify of Radio Biafra....

I love Biafra... No more Nigerian anthem... I pledge loyalty to my fathers land... Obodo oma
When will your stupid station start attacking ibo governors and appointees for betraying biafra by taking Nigerian post. Rather all u hear is yoruba this hausa that. Hypocrites
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by PointB: 1:51pm On May 07, 2015
IyaIode:

When will your stupid station start attacking ibo governors and appointees for betraying biafra by taking Nigerian post. Rather all u hear is yoruba this hausa that. Hypocrites

That's not necessary.

Biafra will need every funds available to kick off! wink

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Yes that was the mistake and the foolishness of us back in the days...
We have welcomed the light, we have repented and we are no more the same...
A new dawn, a new beginning... New disciplines and hell no to saboteurs...

Trust me we wont make those mistakes again bc is like biting oneself out of mere greed...

Just forego the past like we Igbos did and pray you don't repeat ur previous mistakes made by ur fathers likewise us...

One love...
Buh if you don't want love I will give u a peaceful death... I am gentle buh I can be wild too.

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by henzyl(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Should your parents be allowed to exist? Should BBC Hausa be allowed to exist? If your answer is yes then radio Biafra has every right to exist.

That's point well made!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Yes that was the mistake and the foolishness of us back in the days...
We have welcomed the light, we have repented and we are no more the same...
A new dawn, a new beginning... New disciplines and hell no to saboteurs...

Trust me we wont make those mistakes again bc is like biting oneself out of mere greed...

Just forego the past like we Igbos did and pray you don't repeat ur previous mistakes made by ur fathers likewise us...

One love...
Buh if you don't want love I will give u a peaceful death... I am gentle buh I can be wild too.
One love. Biafra radio should preach ibo unity, corruption among ibo elite and so on if it means business and not attacking other tribes for no reason.

All through the campaign, i listened to the station, i never heard them say anything against gej the president of "evil Nigeria" as they claim but they were all over buhari.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 07, 2015
PointB:

That's not necessary.

Biafra will need every funds available to kick off! wink
Nigeria funds from T. A Orji and co. Let us see how you will compel them to do away with such loots for biafra.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by kingbasil: 2:34pm On May 07, 2015
[/quote][color=#006600][/color][quote author=IyaIode post=33508862]
One love. Biafra radio should preach ibo unity, corruption among ibo elite and so on if it means business and not attacking other tribes for no reason.

All through the campaign, i listened to the station, i never heard them say anything against gej the president of "evil Nigeria" as they claim but they were all over buhari.

It need not concern you what is said on 97.6fm. We are getting there soon... Biafra Amaka!!!!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
IyaIode:

They have their Modus operandi...
If you cant follow it... You stop following it...
That's it.
If you think they are wrong and they think they are right... You don't Av any option bc they are entitled to their belief.
And I believe in them so are others who do...
Let them be they are fighting for the marginalised people like me...
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by kendyk: 2:56pm On May 07, 2015
Radio Biafra is for every body. Try and listen to it on 97.6 FM or www.radiobiafra.co (not dot com) or www.ipob.org or you search radio biafra on your radio decoder. It is compulsive listening
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Ayus34(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=CHESTER48 post=33500561][/quote]
I will like u to lead the cause with ur family on the street,fire thd first shot and declare a biafra nation....instead of just ranting on nairaland,that is not how mandela fought for freedom.....u can make more real than this!
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2015
kingbasil:
[color=#006600][/color]

It need not concern you what is said on 97.6fm. We are getting there soon... Biafra Amaka!!!!
The government will shut it down on June 1st
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 4:59pm On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

Imagine ooo

Person wey sell him land in good fate, come voluntarily make himself tenant come still dey vex for him LANDLORD.

Foolish flaaaathead. When you go to your Biafra, the land will return to us plus including the building. Eeediot.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:01pm On May 07, 2015
PedroJP:

Lol, ask am ooo, weda na u dem tell am buy him family land finish. Blike dat wadetaw202 na tenant to an Igbo man in Lag. Moreover, y land wey dem buy, dem no snatch, dey pain d guy nah ?

The land and the building will return to us when you separate from Nigeria to form your Biafra. Eeeediotic flaaaathead.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:04pm On May 07, 2015
xmich:

Are you for real or just insane because you just sound like a mentally deformed human being by talking rubbish about people you know little or nothing about,

Next time try carrying you brain along thank you.
am from Delta state for your information.

It is you that put your brain in the dustbin. Generation of backbitters and truce-breakers that is what you are. Delta igbos, gully-erosion Igbo's, you are all the same. Go pick your brain from the dust bin; it is time for so!e brain work.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wordcat(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Foolish flaaaathead. When you go to your Biafra, the land will return to us plus including the building. Eeediot.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Where's this one from??

Aren't u ashamed of yourself??
Did anyone force you to sell your land??

Thought I've warned you to stop following me??

Please take your frustrated life to somewhere else.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by kingbasil: 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
[/quote][color=#006600][/color][quote author=IyaIode post=33513537]
The government will shut it down on June 1st

How do you stop the voices of millions of beautiful Biafrans
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
xmich:

This shows how miopic you are

Life would have been better form you, Mr flaaathead, if you are only myopic. In your case, you are completely blind and very confused. Don't worry, you are not the only one that is confused; the confusion is in the life of every flaaathead that walks the earth. I mean, you can not originate from Cain and not suffer confusion.
Re: The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government. by wadetaw202: 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
NDPVF:
E pain you say una evil propaganda has bursted?.Mtchwwww.Meseme tutu.
Afo nko flaaathead.

You are actually the one with flaaaathead. What thoughtless evil plan is this eeditoc flaaaathead talking about? Your confusion is graduating to hallucination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ / Copy Of Tinubu's Indictment In Chicago USA / DPR Seals NNPC, Mobil, Total Filling Stations For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.