Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,332 members, 7,850,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari (9223 Views)

Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by LKO(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2015
ZUBY77:
Silly old politicians who refused to die.
What is Emeka Anyaoku still doing in Abuja at his age?

Should Nigeria be counting on Jacob Zuma?
Every old fool is jostling for one political appointment or another only to keep us stagnant. Every day, we hear this man led this group and the other man led the other group to see Buhari. Is it today they know Buhari?
I know I am Igbo but Anyaoku and his age Mates should be encouraged to retire at home.

Its no one's fault ur old illiterate father is in his hut unsung. U must b silly to think world celebrated diplomat in d person of Emeka is looking for appointment at his age. He is only playing his role as a statesman. Fool.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by okomonny(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2015
People wishing Buhari to fail based on sentiment, have forgotten that Buhari's failure means 4years hardship for the entire nation. Instead of you to recommend better policy, monitor and reject any negative steps taking.

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On May 07, 2015
spongeisback:

I don't live in Nigeria.

Excellent ..

That's the reason why u should face the government where u are. Leave Nigeria for Nigerians who live here
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by adamskutty(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2015
tit:
anyaoku has light fire under buhari!
brainless baba onechance has shit in his shokoto because he is empty upstairs
and the whole world (not only america) will know in less than 30 days!
puhhahaha! This ugly looking orangutan with a flat nose as wide as third mainland bridge thought she has just said something meaningful. grin grin Probably another Biafra beast high on fresh jonaD.aft sh!!!T from his maggot infested anus. grin grin grin

Oh ugly looking scary burnt skin monkey, ur opinion is irrelevant, u are a nobody, not fit to lick the sh!!!!T of buhari's cows talkless of his. grin grin grin grin

U should be banned for possessing this high level of ugliness. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
d earlier nigerians take their hope off buhari d lesser d heartache

buhari has nothing to offer than to loot back his 3 presidential trial money back

as for me and my family we all know naija has no president in buhari

A president with a cow flu grin
After reading your useless post, I was angry with u but when I checked your profile, I was not angry anymore because hunger and frustration is all written in your entire body. U couldn't even afford a good phone with a better camera and u are here ranting nonsense. Poverty is a sin I swear. Mtcheeww.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Oyecute(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
tit:
anyaoku has light fire under buhari!
brainless baba onechance has shit in his shokoto because he is empty upstairs
and the whole world (not only america) will know in less than 30 days!
just as your cranial cavity is empty !!! ... Omo biliali oshiiiiii
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On May 07, 2015
marv1:
People like u will never learn to say the truth just because u have been eating frm Gej's largess. Looting is ur other name. Thank God that will nt be happening again.
LOL.. Eating and looting? Who dash monkey banana? Look at the guy once again, is that how people who eat and loot during GEJ administration look like? People like him can't afford to feed them self 3 times a day and he is here ranting nonsense. Guy that bastard is a sadist simple.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On May 07, 2015
sameer1212:
After reading your useless post, I was angry with u but when I checked your profile, I was not angry anymore because hunger and frustration is all written in your entire body. U couldn't even afford a good phone with a better camera and u are here ranting nonsense. Poverty is a sin I swear. Mtcheeww.

eediot am using a bbz10

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

eediot am using a bbz10
Hahahahaha, its easy to foam any thing here na, infact na you be Dangote Who dash monkey banana? Go get a life u fvcking wretch bastard...
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On May 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha, its easy to foam any thing here na, infact na you be Dangote Who dash monkey banana? Go get a life u fvcking wretch bastard...

ur a big fool, i dnt argue with lost sheeps, ur a wasted sperm..a little bit of an abortion would have help

quote me again and thunder without lightning will fire u
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by situationroom: 9:32am On May 07, 2015
jingh:
i still find it hard to believe I share a country with people like you.
Wishihng him failure just because your corrupt kinsmen was voted out of office by Nigerian.

I would Ve curse you but you are already curse by the most high.

if you don't have any reasonable thing to say..go and count your menstral circle
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

ur a big fool, i dnt argue with lost sheeps, ur a wasted sperm..a little bit of an abortion would have help

quote me again and thunder without lightning will fire u
LOL... Fvcking bastard, I have quote u and I am still in my office working as usual. The man u insulted this early morning will be your president for good 8years either u little bastard like it or not. We are not responsible for your failure in life? Or is GMB responsible for your useless and wretch family? Go get a life. Chimpanzee.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by jaybee(f): 10:11am On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
It will be a thing of joy to watch Buhari's government fail terribly.

If the failure of Buhari's government is your thing of joy for your miserable self, then sorrow is your portion and sorrow will follow you all the days of your miserable life, because Buhari's government will never fail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2015
double0seven:
But I thought this guy was seriously rooting for Jonathan. Nothing wrong with that of that's what he wants. But he's talking like he himself knew all along that GMB is the man for the job.

He a is real man,he supports any leader nigerians has chosen and he will do his very best under such administrations to work ot good for the interest of every nigerian. He is patriotic.

U don't expect him to go against GEJ as a presido,hw will work with any one for the betterment of naija peopl

#but this man is very stingy oooh, na my brother him be,(the same kindred,inner caucus).

#qoutemeanddie
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:06am On May 07, 2015
lets hope he would deliver...
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by victors123: 12:24pm On May 07, 2015
:DYea
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:

And it will be a thing of joy if you were never born.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Viktor1983(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:

really? in other words u want Nigeria to fail? go get a job bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by ayoromer: 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
ok good reminder but remember all d fund he borrowed for d four times he wil pay all because d cows at his backyard can not pay those money b4naija wil expect d did frm him see how these dept make him sick i pray he wil be alife to pay his dept.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by marv1: 5:17am On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:

eediot quote me again and thunder will fire u
Back to sender.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hack Instagram Accounts / More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu / Rafah: Nigeria Condemns Isreal Over Death Of 45 Civillians In A Refugee Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.