Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari (9200 Views)

Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2015
Silly old politicians who refused to die.
What is Emeka Anyaoku still doing in Abuja at his age?

Should Nigeria be counting on Jacob Zuma?
Every old fool is jostling for one political appointment or another only to keep us stagnant. Every day, we hear this man led this group and the other man led the other group to see Buhari. Is it today they know Buhari?
I know I am Igbo but Anyaoku and his age Mates should be encouraged to retire at home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Whylagos: 7:49am On May 07, 2015
We are waiting
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by condralbede(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2015
In the land of myth and a time of magic,the destiny of a great nation (Nigeria)rest on the shoulder of an Old man His name.......

Buhari!
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by efilefun(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2015
tit:
anyaoku has light fire under buhari!
brainless baba onechance has shit in his shokoto because he is empty upstairs
and the whole world (not only america) will know in less than 30 days!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by tonero230(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2015
Onyi42:
Former Secretary-General of
Commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku,Wednesday
told president-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari
that the expectations of Nigerians from the
incoming government were high, urging him not to
fail the people.

The expectations, Anyaoku said, were hinged on
the campaign promises of the president-elect.
Speaking to Journalists during his congratulatory
visit to Buhari at the Defence House in Abuja,
Anyaoku also extolled the virtues of the incoming
president, saying he was a discipline man who was
averse to corruption.

He said: “I had useful discussions with president-
elect, congratulated him on his victory and told
him he’s coming in as president on a very high
wave of expectations throughout the country. I
also told him that the high expectations are based
on the promises he made during his campaign to
the people but more importantly on the general
perception of his character.

“He is perceived as a man with very strong sense
of discipline, a man who is truly averse to
corruption, a man whose lifestyle has been frugal
not ostentatious or opulent and above all a man
who is very committed to the welfare of the
masses. I believe that if his administration
reflects these qualities that the country’s
challenges and problems would be effectively
tackled.”

Asked by Journalists to offer a diplomatic advise
to the incoming government with regards to the
xenophobic attacks in South Africa, Anyaoku
stated that the president-elect should continue
to work with the South Africa president.

He advised Nigerians living in Indonesia to be law
abiding in their host country.

“I think that Nigeria’s relations with the world at
the moment is quite good. We have had a tiff with
the South African situation but not with the
South African government. I think the xenophobic
attacks on foreigners in SA has been condemned
by the SA government.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigerians-are-counting-on-your-campaign-promises-anyaoku-tells-buhari/

Plz,how do i post any topic i wish just as you posted?Highlight me on how to do it.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by appini: 7:52am On May 07, 2015
Buhari is a confused old soldier, he's not democratically inclined to tackle the enormous intrigues involved between our political elites in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On May 07, 2015
I BELIEVE GMB DOES NOT NEED ANYONE TO REMIND HIM...THAT NIGERIA NEED URGENT FIXING. NO COMPLAINS,NO BLAME GAMES...OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY..NOW YOU HAVE D MANTLE,PLEASE LET D REAL CHANGE TAKE PLACE ! STARTING FROM MAY 29.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by madjune(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
It will be a thing of joy to watch Buhari's government fail terribly.

You're clearly an enemy of a sanitized Nigeria.
May Devil dash you some fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Edusouls(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2015
enough of this so much, advice and talks thrown to buhari, everybody is now an adviser to buhari, including those that were seriously blackmailing, insalting and using him as an object of derision. We have a lot of lukewarm humans in this country, chameleaons that has no permanent colour, they change to any colour that suits them...
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2015
So stop making excuses about oil prices and Nigerians' impatience
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Ediss(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2015
you most perform that miracle ooooo. yes you most
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2015
theV0ice:
Anyaoku truly knows GMB and he didnt hide it. Let the evil people spreading lies about GMB come and hear the testimony about GMB and the reason why most Nigerians preferred him, from a man untainted, like GMB by trappings of high office

"I also told him that the high expectations are based on the promises he made during his campaign to the people but more importantly on the general perception of his character.

“He is perceived as a man with very strong sense of discipline, a man who is truly averse to corruption, a man whose lifestyle has been frugal not ostentatious or opulent and above all a man who is very committed to the welfare of the masses
. I believe that if his administration reflects these qualities that the country’s challenges and problems would be effectively tackled.”

Anyaoku is nobody's lackey and he spoke from the heart. I expect the children of bitterness, anger and hate to come and tell us he's Tinubu's boy for speaking as he did wink

I'm optimistic.....GMB will give his honest best and will not take Nigerians for granted because he has the character, discipline and integrity needed at a tough time like this.

God bless chief Emeka Anyaoku

God bless GMB

God bless Nigerians.

He is "perceived" as a man with strong sense of discipline ... secondly Anyaoku said the high expectations Nigerians have is because of his election campaign promises...

2 important words here is promise and perception.....Doesn't make buhari credible ...

I wander what ur tryna drive home.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by theV0ice: 8:00am On May 07, 2015
chuna1985:

He is "perceived" as a man with strong sense of discipline ... secondly Anyaoku said the high expectations Nigerians have is because of his election campaign promises...

2 important words here is promise and perception.....Doesn't make buhari credible ...

I wander what ur tryna drive home.

Exactly what I said in the post u quoted bro.....

Don't make it look so difficult to see wink
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by princdebola201(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Had it been people go through Medical before being Registered here am 200% sure u Won't pass the Medical cos u re sick upstairs I will advice u to visit computer village so that ur brain will be formatted and return to Default settings

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by OfficialIYANU(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2015
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by anigold(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2015
jingh:
Yeah the expectation is too much, why wount we when a failure almost destroyed our country completely.

My Nigeria

Which failure ho that failure that accepted defeat for the sake of our fragile democracy..
When success lost last 5 years people had to die..
That failure that prevented a civil war.
That failure allowed freedom of expression to the opposition..
That failure that made Nigeria the largest economy in Africa...
am not sure u could love to be a refugee in libya and be sexually abused every blessed day..
Here you are insulting the man that prevented that...

Your success is now in aso rock and has started deviating from his compaign promises when the race is about to start...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by sinizia: 8:02am On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2075831_jealousy_jpeg8e518646f6e8de930f8fcd2d4c0ef796

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On May 07, 2015
ellechrystal:

Haba oga, easy na.
Na wa for u o. I don't like him doesn't mean I can type this, if Nigeria is badly ruled, na we d masses go suffer o. Uwo.

A Car cannot go to outer space....
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:04am On May 07, 2015
spongeisback:
Can we stop giving airtime to every tom, dick and Harry? Let's all wait till Buhari is sworn in!
Meanwhile your beloved Jonathan couldn't do anything in 6 years. I know you're bitter madam but be realistic the yardstick used to measure the performance of every new administration is at least a 100 days.

If gej failed badly in the last 6 years, u will not even see money to pay for internet n type all this.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by marv1: 8:04am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
d earlier nigerians take their hope off buhari d lesser d heartache.

buhari has nothing to offer than to loot back his 3 presidential trial money back

as for me and my family we all know naija has no president in buhari

A president with a cow flu grin
People like u will never learn to say the truth just because u have been eating frm Gej's largess. Looting is ur other name. Thank God that will nt be happening again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On May 07, 2015
omenka:
Gentleman sir, Baba needs no reminder of this. He's well aware of Nigerians' expectations.

I know you have the ears of the president, Ebelemi Jonathern, please sir, impress it upon the guy not to completely wreck the economy before he leaves. I know he's been setting landmines, booby traps and IEDs for the incoming president just as much as they desire to see him fail.

The economy is haemorrhaging from crushing debt that stands over 11 trillion as we speak, the SWF and excess crude account have been completely wiped out, yet they are still borrowing. Beg him on behalf of Nigerians not to cause any more damage than he already has. His antics are becoming really worrisome and sickening.

Buhari must deliver ooooo. By fire by force.

Stop looking for excuses already
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by kunlealasela(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2015
And I believe my GOD the God of nigerians will disappoint you terribly
Sweetguy25:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by funkybully(f): 8:08am On May 07, 2015
[s]
double0seven:
But I thought this guy was seriously rooting for Jonathan. Nothing wrong with that of that's what he wants. But he's talking like he himself knew all along that GMB is the man for the job.
[/s]

Show with evidence where He was rooting for GEJ or stfu. This is How rumours and character assassination starts. U thought.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by simpleseyi: 8:09am On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:

That will be after your failure and burial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2015
marv1:
People like u will never learn to say the truth just because u have been eating frm Gej's largess. Looting is ur other name. Thank God that will nt be happening again.

eediot quote me again and thunder will fire u
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2015
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2015
kunlealasela:
And I believe my GOD the God of nigerians will disappoint you terribly

God does.not affect or change a Mans freewill
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by spongeisback: 8:11am On May 07, 2015
chuna1985:

If gej failed badly in the last 6 years, u will not even see money to pay for internet n type all this.
I don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by LKO(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2015
tit:
anyaoku has light fire under buhari!
brainless baba onechance has shit in his shokoto because he is empty upstairs
and the whole world (not only america) will know in less than 30 days!

Same way ur in-laws knew u are a LovePeddler barely 30days after ur marriage and sent u parking right?
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by charlie009: 8:13am On May 07, 2015
Buhari will do very well this I know and he doesn't need any reminder on his promises. Gbam!
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by anti9JA: 8:14am On May 07, 2015
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Re: Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari by philips70(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
d earlier nigerians take their hope off buhari d lesser d heartache

buhari has nothing to offer than to loot back his 3 presidential trial money back

as for me and my family we all know naija has no president in buhari

A president with a cow flu grin

You were not born when Buhari was head of state. The only thing you know about him is what you read from children of multiple anger on this forum. You can't really be blamed but as a young boy pray for Buhari so your already destroyed future can be salvaged. Don't join the old condemned ones in their failed mission. A word of advice from an elder who is old, wise and experienced enough to birth you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Tells Civil Servants From Level 14 Below To Remain Home Until January 18 / 2023 Presidency: Southern Governors Must Stand Firm Against Tyranny - Afenifere / ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim To Deliver $4trillion Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.