Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

#8 Completely Sentimental Approaches To Say 'I Love You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #8 Completely Sentimental Approaches To Say 'I Love You. (541 Views)

“I Love You Daddy” — Dbanj’s Son Tells Him On Instagram / Sexy Steel: I Don't Care If People Say I Date Sugar Mummies For A Living / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#8 Completely Sentimental Approaches To Say 'I Love You. by mascotbest(f): 9:57pm On May 06, 2015
Getting the chance to say 'I Love You' to somebody who feels the same route about you is astonishing yet in some cases words aren't simply enough

Adoration is an astounding feeling and it ought to be no nonsense when demonstrating your cherished one the amount you do. Getting the opportunity to say 'I Love You' to somebody who feels the same route about you is astounding yet in some cases words aren't simply enough.

Love needs to be exhibited not simply done verbally, there are heaps of inventive and straightforward approaches to express your adoration and fortify that relationship in the middle of you and your life partner.

Selivanova Alena of Her Beauty composes 8 basic ways couples can say 'I Love You' without saying a word.

1 Dinner on the roof: Everybody loves romantic dinners with good wine, lounge music, and candles. But do you know that you can actually make it even more romantic? What you need is just to spend your date on the roof. Imagine you and your partner are on the roof hugging, kissing and enjoying magnificent views. Sounds great, yeah? You should definitely try a date like this. It is also an ideal place for making a proposal. Think about it.

2 Couple photoshoot: It’s wonderful to see your old photos and refresh those touching, heart-warming or maybe silly moments in memory. You look back at the past and experience those forgotten feelings again. Think about doing a couple photoshoot. In a few years you will be excited to see how happy you were. And it is always awesome to do some cool different things together. Let the photos speak for themselves.

3 Love letter or poem: Writing a love letter or poem is one of the most romantic and touching ways to reveal your deepest feelings. You do not have to be a professional poet or writer to show your affection on the paper. Several sweet lines can melt anyone's heart, especially when they are written with all your heart and soul. It is a perfect way to confess your love for the first time.

4 Love notes: Another cute thing you can do for your half is love notes, especially if you are not very good in writing love letters or poems. There are two coolest ways you can do that. The first one is you need to write ‘100 reasons why I love you’ (or as many reasons as you can) on different pieces of paper and put them into a beautiful box or Mason jar. The second one is you can write love notes every day and leave them in different places in your home – in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom etc. It’s not only the awesome method to show your love, but also you will understand how much you love your partner and actually why. Try it.

5 Couple tattoo: The next idea to express your love may be considered as daring or even crazy. It’s definitely not for everyone. We are talking about getting a couple tattoo. You shouldn’t actually ink the names of each other, think about some words or things that may symbolize your lo...
Read more...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

AFRIMA 2015 Entry Submission Opens May 18, As Africa Union Declares Music Indust / Is Anna Banner Really Pregnant? / Check Out What Kanye West Did For Wife Kim K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.