Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture (97297 Views)

Nigerian Drug Pusher Battles 11 Indian Policemen While Resisting Arrest (photo) / The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher(pics) / Truck Kills Wheel Barrow Pusher In Gombe State (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by mahyowah(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2015
My fellow Nigerians risk their lives to push drugs. My fellow Nigerians risk their lives to travel to Italy & Europe. My fellow Nigerians risk their lives for selfish politicians. My fellow Nigerians when will we realize that we have irresponsible govts that aint taking care of the people? My fellow Nigerians is enough not enough?
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by chaberry(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
truth hurts. Sowie you hear grin tongue
sorry for your ar.se, ANU OHIA
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Ayietim(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
Sometimes, when we choose to be blind and deaf to the world, the world throws us out of it for being a misfit. /p5sIGP-bK

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Zuluzulu(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
You know, there is this thing about : dem no fit catch me, until finally dem catch you.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by tartar9(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
*meanwhile* some people on the edge of the country are currently loading every available hole in their body for the next available flight to indonesia.wishing them safe journey grin
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by IYANGBALI: 10:52pm On May 07, 2015
chaberry:
sorry for your ar.se, ANU OHIA
kedu ki me,odinma tongue
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by pickabeau1: 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:
sadly, a person who has traveled across the world with drugs in their stomach or belongings, will only see this banners when they ARRIVE in Indonesia/Malaysia and therefore it is unfortunately too late to back track. people dont normally carry drug from Indonesia/Malaysia out to the world, but from the world to Indonesia/Malaysia

But its on the Malaysian visa stamped on your passport

2 Likes

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by harry509: 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
Equalizer:
What about the deaf and dumb people
I guess they Rr nt blind as well.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by chaberry(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kedu ki me,odinma tongue
Goodnight, i want to face real human beings. Find someone else to keep you company

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by IYANGBALI: 11:01pm On May 07, 2015
chaberry:
Goodnight, i want to face real human beings. Find someone else to keep you company
iyangbali 5 - 0 chaberry tongue grin

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by harry509: 11:02pm On May 07, 2015
sonofjos:
and most nigerian's wil still see dis, they wil say mtcheeeeewwww 2 demslf. UmmmmmM! Na wa ooh. Can u imagin sum nigerian's on death roll bcus of dis act. Meh!!! Dis sign post look like lion den 2 me. God pls av mercy.

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by UnimkeAk(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2015
B4 I push drugs to indonesia na ghost wer I go be.

The kind serious Juju wer I go chop ehn, na 4 Basin ontop my head na it I go carry the drugs pass them.

No Shiii
grin grin
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by onatisi(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
I will like to add or chip in something here for people. It isn't everyone caught with drugs that are willing drug traffickers. What happens at times is that ,people are given items to deliver to people in these countries , sometimes it can be a bag or anythingn u search the whole thing and u are sure that there are no drug or anything incriminating but u will be surprised that the same item u checked and found nothing ,an experienced and trained immgration agent will examine it and find drugs in it ,secondly many people who are desperate to travel at all cost will be approached by ppl who will offer to procure their visas and even buy their tickets. They will usually tell u they are borrowing u the money . But when u are ready to leave ,they will ask you to please give their relatives some items . No matter how good u are ,u won't find the drug until the immigration in those countries locate it . But the instances which brought out are just a minority of the whole thing. But what I want to point out is that not all caught traffickers actually knowingly perpetuate the crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2015
...not everyone knows how to read! most of them are blind, the rest are blocked.

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by bmos(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=sonofjos post=33490801]For our brothers on dead row there, if guilty, we deeply regret their actions, but they are still our brothers. they are not heavy. besides, God knows before Him, i deserve worse than death. who am i to condemn
[/quote

That's what they call 'self-destruct''.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by bmos(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2015
Equalizer:

Nay, blind people.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by laboguashi(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2015
Equalizer:

Are they blind?

2 Likes

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by MRBrownJ: 11:29pm On May 07, 2015
themodernman:

But person still suppose fit run back once he sees ds pictures now...abi na one chance once you land?

where can they run to when they land at the airport? the only time they can back track their evil plans is on the plane...... as soon as they land that plane in these places with death penalty, THATS IT!
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by softmind24: 11:29pm On May 07, 2015
the warning is written bold on the application and visa so stop bringing up reason why they should be pardon, for me given people life sentence is wasting of manpower and resource because people will be guarding them and feeding them too
doctokwus:
This your post doesn't sound right.
One thing you should note is this:some of the people that traffic d drugs only get to see this signs you want to gloat over when they arrive in Indonesia, by which time it would be too late.
Another wrong assumption and an annoying one you make for that matter,is that all of d convicts knowing trafficked in drugs.Few of these Nigerians may have been hoodwinked into trafficking in these drugs or may not have even known @all that they were even couriers for drugs till it became too late.
No one should come here passing judgement on issues as sensitive as d loss of another's life.
Besides,death penalty,for me though, for a drug trafficking offence,is way too extreme a punishment,long years of imprisonment should suffice.

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by ACM10: 11:30pm On May 07, 2015
I thought Indonesia is a country with more than 100 islands. If I'm a trafficker, I won't dare use the airport. I met one retired trafficker two years ago, in the course of our gist, he told me how he use to enter Vietnam, China, Thailand and Malaysia through Appian way. He went ahead to show me some of their paths on Google map. I was so surprised by how well he knows those countries. Presently he has gone legit. Youths should stay off drugs. I don't support drug trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by themodernman: 11:37pm On May 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:

where can they run to when they land at the airport? the only time they can back track their evil plans is on the plane...... as soon as they land that plane in these places with death penalty, THATS IT!

You mean person no fit talk sey hin 4get sontin 4 naija wan go back immediately

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Charly68: 11:45pm On May 07, 2015
I think some of these boys are blind to reasoning and dead to reality ..they are cursed hence they careless about the consequences of their atrocity.. I see their action as suicidal if not what kind of poverty mentality woukd make someone to confront death headlong not thinking twice .

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 07, 2015
haibe:
Am sure this warning wasn't there in 2000 or year 1999 when some of those people were caught and now they are killed in 2015 cry

Ignorance is no excuse in law. Besides, it behoves upon a businessman to carry out a detailed feasibility study on the pros and cons of a chosen line of business. You don't expect people to do tour work for you. In business, you bear risk alone and enjoy profit alone. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by EbolaParasite: 11:58pm On May 07, 2015
haibe:
Am sure this warning wasn't there in 2000 or year 1999 when some of those people were caught and now they are killed in 2015 cry

So the warning would have stopped them from smuggling? By the time you arrive the country, you are done for. The education neeeds to start from nigeria. Paste warning signs at MMIA so they know what they are in for prior to departing

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by NobleG1(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2015
A very tightly secure airport won't dispay that warning because they would want to catch you.

So to a drug dealer's eye, that warning says, "drug is very profitable here please don't come".

For me I'll write, "if you succeed in getting your drug through this ariport, we'll press no charges". Uuuhh, this will scare the hell out of them.

2 Likes

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On May 08, 2015
But person go don get the drugs for body before hin see the sign nah !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by 247notire(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2015
doctokwus:
This your post doesn't sound right.
One thing you should note is this:some of the people that traffic d drugs only get to see this signs you want to gloat over when they arrive in Indonesia, by which time it would be too late.
Another wrong assumption and an annoying one you make for that matter,is that all of d convicts knowing trafficked in drugs.Few of these Nigerians may have been hoodwinked into trafficking in these drugs or may not have even known @all that they were even couriers for drugs till it became too late.
No one should come here passing judgement on issues as sensitive as d loss of another's life.
Besides,death penalty,for me though, for a drug trafficking offence,is way too extreme a punishment,long years of imprisonment should suffice.
U killed it bro.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by MRBrownJ: 12:23am On May 08, 2015
themodernman:

You mean person no fit talk sey hin 4get sontin 4 naija wan go back immediately

of course not, to do that you will have to go through custom and therefore they will check you out because your story will make no sense

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by deolu2000(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2015
It is greediness that causes a fly to follw the corpse into the grave...for no reason is crime an option bros/sis' .a word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun / Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.