Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture (97294 Views)

Nigerian Drug Pusher Battles 11 Indian Policemen While Resisting Arrest (photo) / The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher(pics) / Truck Kills Wheel Barrow Pusher In Gombe State (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:26am On May 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:
sadly, a person who has traveled across the world with drugs in their stomach or belongings, will only see this banners when they ARRIVE in Indonesia/Malaysia and therefore it is unfortunately too late to back track. people dont normally carry drug from Indonesia/Malaysia out to the world, but from the world to Indonesia/Malaysia

I'm Suspecting you to be a carrier also undecided

Cos i wonder how you know exactly what i know
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by MRBrownJ: 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
Zohan:

Lie Lie.
It's written on their passports.

didfy:
Is on your traveling documents before you board a flight

abatically:
It is also written in RED in the Malaysia and probably Indonesia tourist visas. Really anyone on death row for drugs has no excuse. U see the warning in the visa, u see the warning at different sections of the airport, they even announce it in the plane, so what other excuse do u have?

again, you people didnt understand what i wrote, so i am going to explain it to you guys slowly:
1) the OP showed pictures of warnings of death penalty for drug carriers AT THE AIRPORT in Indonesia (important word here is at the airport)
2) the OP therefore asked how people could still be knowingly carrying drug to that place
3) i then explained to him that "by the time they see THESE BANNERS (that he posted) IT IS TOO LATE TO BACK TRACK".
4) so, your minds should have made the following conclusion: by the time a criminal lands in Indonesia and see these banners (which is what the OP asked, isn it?), it is much TOO LATE for these criminals to change their mind.... aka these banners at the arrival side of the airport are useless.
5) i am explaining a simple fact that these banners are useless because these criminals cannot change their action by the time they read THESE BANNERS (completely different than when they read what is in their passport), and certainly not condoning what these criminals are doing. my stand on the matter of drug dealing remains the same: if caught in a country where there is death penalty then they should die, plain and simple!

samplegirl:

I believe that if one enters there and sees warnings, he can quickly run to a police officer and report himself, assuming he never knew the consequences before. But the ugly truth is that they all knew before boarding the plane. They rely on their connections and baba lawo assurance.

But GREED is the name and death is the penalty.

no they cant, and it will be very difficult to prove your innocence in this matter. here are simple questions they will ask you:
- when you were swallowing these pellets, what did you actually thought it was?
- if you thought it was something legal, why swallow them then?
- if the banner scared you then that means you KNEW that you had drugs and you knowingly decided to be a mule, but since you (now) saw that it carries a death penalty in that country, you want to report yourself. at best, you may avoid death and get life in jail!

BornnAgainChild:

I'm Suspecting you to be a carrier also undecided
Cos i wonder how you know exactly what i know

yeah i am a carrier, currently on death row and posting from Indonesia jail.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Desmondkk(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
U see! We re not suppose to blame the Indonesia govt,cos it's clearly indicated.our citizens killed in Indonesia for drug relate cases should be blame for their death cos every country got their laws

2 Likes

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by mpowa(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Asian countries! They take no sheeet from anybody. They make laws and enforce them to the letter.

• In China, if you're guilty of embezzlement, no matter how little the amount, you'd be served with the same fate meted out to St. Steven.

• In Dubai, UAE, even alcoholism lands you in a big trouble, to say the least.

• In Singapore, they once hanged their ex President for pushing drugs. Etc

Result: No wonder their economies are threatening that of the rest of the world now.

What a Continent!

• In Nigeria, you'd embezzle the sum of five hundred billion naira (500,000,000,000), EFCC will come after you, and after some Nollywood sponsored drama in conjunction with Wale Adenuga Production (WAP), you'd be arraigned before one hunger stricken Judge, you'll of course, be found guilty (na by that one? undecided ), you'd then be asked to pay a fine of five million naira (5,000,000), you'll pay and what happens next? You're a FREE man.

What a country! cry

Sums up the hopelessness of this country...I just Hope that this change actually begins as the New Government comes in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Adex001(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
chaberry:
And some sturborn ones will still go ahead to perpetrate this crime, only to start pleading when caught
dont mind them.. Its only out country I know of as a lawless country sad . You dont mess with some countries...
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by isalegan2: 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
eluquenson:
If we tell them they are too stubborn, they say we are tribalistic but with this notice as vivid as if is yet these guys from the east still insist on their quest for money.
Walahi I support Indonesia to kill all drug traffickers nabbed.

Bros, don't be this way, please. They're not all "guys from the east." The four Naija men recently executed in Indonesia were not even majority Easterners, not to talk of "all."
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by isalegan2: 2:24pm On May 08, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Juju dey smell ?

I dunno. I'm thinking of those potions people rub on their bodies like garlic n stuff. undecided
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by isalegan2: 2:37pm On May 08, 2015
onatisi:
this is almost exactly the case of the 63yrs old british grandmother lindsay sandiford who is due to be executed in indonesia shortly. Her children were kidnapped and would be killed if she didn't take the drug to indonesia . She had no choice and when caught ,she cooperated fully with the indonesia police and they got the drug barons arrested only for the police to release the barons and the court sentence her to death.

Bros, please! I'm talking about my vulnerabe abandoned people, you're talking about some crafty well-cared for oyinbo with massive competent legal representation.

Anyway, I ain't mad at ya. If she wins, another condemned Naija can benefit in the future. Though I doubt they treat the green passport holder the same as one of her majesty's subjects.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

again, you people didnt understand what i wrote, so i am going to explain it to you guys slowly:
1) the OP showed pictures of warnings of death penalty for drug carriers AT THE AIRPORT in Indonesia (important word here is at the airport)
2) the OP therefore asked how people could still be knowingly carrying drug to that place
3) i then explained to him that "by the time they see THESE BANNERS (that he posted) IT IS TOO LATE TO BACK TRACK".
4) so, your minds should have made the following conclusion: by the time a criminal lands in Indonesia and see these banners (which is what the OP asked, isn it?), it is much TOO LATE for these criminals to change their mind.... aka these banners at the arrival side of the airport are useless.
5) i am explaining a simple fact that these banners are useless because these criminals cannot change their action by the time they read THESE BANNERS (completely different than when they read what is in their passport), and certainly not condoning what these criminals are doing. my stand on the matter of drug dealing remains the same: if caught in a country where there is death penalty then they should die, plain and simple!

no they cant, and it will be very difficult to prove your innocence in this matter. here are simple questions they will ask you:
- if the banner scared you then that means you KNEW that you had drugs and you knowingly decided to be a mule, but since you (now) saw that it carries a death penalty in that country, you want to report yourself. at best, you may avoid death and get life in jail!

Ogologo akuko.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by obinto: 3:50pm On May 08, 2015
omonnakoda:

create a thread if you wish to discuss experiments do not derail the thread. I would very gladly join. What is being tested is not the brothers but the raters so much for your knowledge of experiment design !!.
The experiment is to test a tool eg two thermometers and we take five eggs and boil them for 20 minutes at 100 degrees and then check what the two thermometers tell us. According to your design we need another set of eggs that are not boiled? very funny .
There is no need for another set of 5

the bottomline is that there is no known technique to man of reliably interpreting human demeanour in a predictable and consistent way across different observers.
The fact that a person's demeanour changes when they pass the sign may not have anything to do with the sign. They may not even see it and if their demeanour does change the observer may not spot it.
I have no interest in creating a thread about nothing and am sorry, but u are the one derailing the original issue. The bottomline has always been, whether a person's demeanour could be picked up by a trained observer and if it can be factored into a decision to pick them for questioning or not. You claim demeanour is immaterial and choosing to pick someone for questioning is based sorely on some random algorithm. I hope u have travelled well. U came up with the five brothers analogy, which is deeply flawed, to prove there is no meaningful diference in demeanour between a carrier and non carrier when they see that warning.The comparism is between two sets of people. Those who have something to hide (drug carriers or in your analogy persons who just learnt of their Dad' s passing) and those who are clean ( non drug carriers and in my view the control). Unwittingly u have introduced a serious bias in your subject selection by examining a subject group without a control to see if the pattern observed bears any relation or correlation.
I repeat, comportment is a key factor in the decision to pick someone for questioning or not. Again your experimental design of 5 brothers is defective and biased. U should choose a wider population group and a control is necessary. The observer should be asked to guage the comportment of 5 brothers who just learnt of their Dad's passing and 5 brothers who didnt in whats called a blinded model, to see if his observation has any bearing with internal mechanism. My last call
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by omonnakoda: 4:00pm On May 08, 2015
obinto:

I have no interest in creating a thread about nothing and am sorry, but u are the one derailing the original issue. The bottomline has always been, whether a person's demeanour could be picked up by a trained observer and if it can be factored into a decision to pick them for questioning or not. You claim demeanour is immaterial and choosing to pick someone for questioning is based sorely on some random algorithm. I hope u have travelled well. U came up with the five brothers analogy, which is deeply flawed, to prove there is no meaningful diference in demeanour between a carrier and non carrier. The comparism is between two sets of people. Those who have something to hide (drug carriers or in your analogy persons who just learnt of their Dad' s passing) and those who are clean ( non drug carriers and in my view the control). Unwittingly u have introduced a serious bias in your subject selection by examining a subject group without a control to see if the pattern observed bears any relation or correlation.
I repeat, comportment is a key factor in the decision to pick someone for questioning or not. Again your experimental design of 5 brothers is defective and biased. U should choose a wider population group and a control is necessary
It is totally irrelevant because no two trained observers with the same training will choose the same suspects in any series systematically. It has absolutely no objective value.
Now even if comportment does have any value it is an entirely different proposition which you postulated ie comportment in its interaction with seeing the poster about death .
There is no evidence that the poster will produce a change in comportment consistently. Youu are just making assertions that have no basis either in evidence or logic
The reality is in life it is impossible to test unless on any given flight every single passenger is searched . That is the group we need to know about how many people that were NOT searched carried drugs assuming that a search is 100% effective which is yet another unproven assumption.
If one arrest is made and 45 people get away that is not great. Certainly many people are getting away and that is why they persist and there are drugs in Indonesia
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by UnimkeAk(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
isalegan2:

I dunno. I'm thinking of those potions people rub on their bodies like garlic n stuff. undecided

Juju no dey smell !

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by obinto: 4:21pm On May 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
It is totally irrelevant because no two trained observers with the same training will choose the same suspects in any series systematically. It has absolutely no objective value.
Now even if comportment does have any value it is an entirely different proposition which you postulated ie comportment in its interaction with seeing the poster about death .
There is no evidence that the poster will produce a change in comportment consistently. Youu are just making assertions that have no basis either in evidence or logic
The reality is in life it is impossible to test unless on any given flight every single passenger is searched . That is the group we need to know about how many people that were NOT searched carried drugs assuming that a search is 100% effective which is yet another unproven assumption.
If one arrest is made and 45 people get away that is not great. Certainly many people are getting away and that is why they persist and there are drugs in Indonesia
Am afraid but am not sure if u and I are still on the same page, for u appear to be all over the map. My communication has been very clear and concise from the beginning. Going back to those 5 brothers u created, i repeat the observer should be asked to guage the comportment of 5 brothers who just learnt of their Dad's passing and 5 brothers who didnt in whats called a blinded model, to see if the pattern observed has any bearing with internal mechanism. My last call
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by omonnakoda: 4:31pm On May 08, 2015
obinto:

Am afraid but am not sure if u and I are still on the same page, for u appear to be all over the map. My communication has been very clear and concise from the beginning. Going back to those 5 brothers u created, i repeat the observer should be asked to guage the comportment of 5 brothers who just learnt of their Dad's passing and 5 brothers who didnt in whats called a blinded model, to see if the pattern observed has any bearing with internal mechanism. My last call

We never were on the same page,
I will not discuss experiment design with you on this thread anymore

As far as the subject of this thread is there is no method known to man (or woman) of predicting who may be carrying drugs by looking at their demeanour . If you stop 10 people and find 1 drug carrier that does not tell us anything about the other 10 people you do not stop who may have 8 drug carriers among them so looking at demeanour is no better than

tumbo tumbo basCalabar
It has no value.

Further you are talking of demeanour change on sighting a poster warning of death is there any evidence for this?

Even if there were is it the same for first time carriers as for hardened repeat offenders?

There is no basis for your claims just assumptions
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by murade: 5:29pm On May 08, 2015
Alas, they equally have option/opportunity of dropping or submitting the drugs upon seeing these warning if they are ignorant of the law
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by MeAboki(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2015
I have no pity for these ppl and wish them double punishment: execution here on earth and eternal fire in hell, let that be their portion, all you good ppl follow me and say Amin.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by akpanbaba: 5:55pm On May 08, 2015
This kind of notice is totally un-nigerian.If you write dont urinate here Nigerians will urinate there.But if you write "Urinate here" Nigerians will be scared of urinating there.Indonesia should change the notice at the airport to read thus----If you carry drugs your life will be spared" OR DRUGS ARE ALLOWED HERE.OR WE CELEBRATE DRUG TRAFFICKERS.Notices of this nature will help nigerians brain to work.

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by omonnakoda: 6:06pm On May 08, 2015
This is like getting to the gates of heaven to see " The wages of sin is death" Ok wetin make I come do naa?
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by isalegan2: 6:33pm On May 08, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Juju no dey smell !

Sorry, ogbeni/nna.

I dey confuse "real" juju with Hollywood (movies) juju. shocked embarassed wink

Look what I found when I search "juju." I kid I jest. grin I think it was potion or garlic or something. tongue

This one will cast a spell to ward off evil grin

The items on this list will ward off specific bad things

The "evil eye garlic was often hung in a baby's room to keep evil away" cry
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by donodion(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2015
You people should stop excuses for drug couriers.They are desperados and careless how they make money.as long as its made....who would have believe despite all the xenophobia madness,some Nigerians would still ship in drugs to SA this week
I do not need to create a thread for this shameful disgusting move,but here it is...Read....

Crystal meth worth R6‚3m intercepted at OR Tambo Airport...

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2015/05/08/crystal-meth-worth-r63m-intercepted-at-or-tambo-airport
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by abatically(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

U might have a valid point, but saying those warnings are useless is FALSE. A lot of these peddlers are not first timers. So let's say they did it for the first time, saw the warnings at the airport and let's say it was too late to turn back. Luckily they escaped, made some money and come back home. Then they still go back another time not minding the warnings and then they are caught. Would u still say they have not been warned?
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by abatically(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
MeAboki:
I have no pity for these ppl and wish them double punishment: execution here on earth and eternal fire in hell, let that be their portion, all you good ppl follow me and say Amin.

Who go follow u say amin? If u be God I swear everybody for don die. Do u want to tell me u are saint and u don't sin? So why haven't God killed u? Let them face their punishment here on earth, as for eternal fire in hell, why not let God be the judge to that?

2 Likes

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by MRBrownJ: 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
abatically:
U might have a valid point, but saying those warnings are useless is FALSE. A lot of these peddlers are not first timers. So let's say they did it for the first time, saw the warnings at the airport and let's say it was too late to turn back. Luckily they escaped, made some money and come back home. Then they still go back another time not minding the warnings and then they are caught. Would u still say they have not been warned?

if that person disregard the warning on their passport, and went ahead fully aware of the dangers of their acts, then that last sign at the airport arrival hall is pointless, imho! sadly, if they manage to go through, their desire for easy riches (selling "death"wink will quadruple, and only when they are caught, they will realise their mistakes. havent you seen the youtube videos of Nigerians caught in Bangkok, and how they are trying to find all excuses under the sun as to why they dealing drugs, instead of facing the fact that they are lazy people who wanted to cut corners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

then check all the Youtube videos from radio419megahertz about Nigerians and their denial! only death can save them!

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by abatically(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if that person disregard the warning on their passport, and went ahead fully aware of the dangers of their acts, then that last sign at the airport arrival hall is pointless, imho! sadly, if they manage to go through, their desire for easy riches (selling "death"wink will quadruple, and only when they are caught, they will realise their mistakes. havent you seen the youtube videos of Nigerians caught in Bangkok, and how they are trying to find all excuses under the sun as to why they dealing drugs, instead of facing the fact that they are lazy people who wanted to cut corners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

then check all the Youtube videos from radio419megahertz about Nigerians and their denial! only death can save them!

U don't get it do u? The repeated warnings everywhere is to instinct fear on the drug peddlers and make them realize they are SERIOUS. When someone reads that at the arrival, then he gets to customs and still see the warning everywhere at the airport, no doubt a little fear would get into him. Fear means nervous, and nervous means easily suspected and subsequently caught. Trust me it works.

Let me give u an illustration, let's say u wake up in the morning, checked ur phone and saw a text message from an unknown sender and the message reads ' DO NOT SIT ON UR OFFICE CHAIR TODAY OR U DIE'. If u are someone like me, u won't take it serious, u would think its just a silly prank. So u took ur shower and head out to work, at the bus stop someone u haven't met before approached u, and said the sane thing to u. Then u would be like 'what the hell is going on'? U got to office and the security man told u the same thing, and u got to the reception and the receptionist told u the same thing.

So tell me what would u do? Wouldn't u be at least scared (even for a little bit), and would u still go ahead and sit on the chair without at least praying? That is the logic. If a drug peddler sees the warning on his Visa , he might not take it serious. But when the pilot announces it as he's about getting off the plane, he would start thinking. Then he sees it written allover the airport, then he would definitely know they mean business.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by MRBrownJ: 12:34am On May 09, 2015
abatically:
U don't get it do u? The repeated warnings everywhere is to instinct fear on the drug peddlers and make them realize they are SERIOUS. When someone reads that at the arrival, then he gets to customs and still see the warning everywhere at the airport, no doubt a little fear would get into him. Fear means nervous, and nervous means easily suspected and subsequently caught. Trust me it works.

sadly you are mistaking the type of ANIMAL that we are dealing with here. this is the ANIMAL that is ready to KILL for riches, to SELL DEATH for riches, and therefore these warnings are a waste of time... it does NOT work. this is why you have so many people, from all walks of life, that go into this business. these animals dont fear death because they believe that their present lives is already death, that is why so many will tell you that this was their ONLY option.

Let me give u an illustration, let's say u wake up in the morning, checked ur phone and saw a text message from an unknown sender and the message reads ' DO NOT SIT ON UR OFFICE CHAIR TODAY OR U DIE'. If u are someone like me, u won't take it serious, u would think its just a silly prank. So u took ur shower and head out to work, at the bus stop someone u haven't met before approached u, and said the sane thing to u. Then u would be like 'what the hell is going on'? U got to office and the security man told u the same thing, and u got to the reception and the receptionist told u the same thing.

So tell me what would u do? Wouldn't u be at least scared (even for a little bit), and would u still go ahead and sit on the chair without at least praying? That is the logic. If a drug peddler sees the warning on his Visa , he might not take it serious. But when the pilot announces it as he's about getting off the plane, he would start thinking. Then he sees it written allover the airport, then he would definitely know they mean business.

bro, you have to stop watching these Nollywood super story, and instead live in the REAL world. there is something important that you fail to mention here: drug dealing is a CRIME/WRONG, sitting on a chair at the office is NOT. so, no people are going to tell you to not sit on your chair, stop dreaming and bringing some incoherent issues here. people will only warn you if you are doing something illegal/wrong, and that is understandable (and what we expect from anyone out there).

now, let me give you MY example: many women are prostituting themselves or doing runz all over Africa, and they will tell you that this is the only thing they can do in order to make money. these people are lazy, dont know the meaning of hardwork, they want to cut corners and sell their bodies for quick gain, and they are already COMFORTABLE doing this evil act. you can warn them that they may get in trouble with the police, beat up, kidnapped or even killed for rituals but they wouldnt listen because they are only focussing on the money. these are exactly the same people as these drug pushers, its only when they will be dead that they will stop. an ashewo will remain an ashewo even if married, you just have to offer her the right amount of money.

same goes for people who are smoking and see warning signs of pack with mad photos of all the damage that smoking does, but still light up.
same goes for people who have unprotected sex with strangers even though there are signs everywhere about the dangers of HIV/AIDS.

we have to face the facts here, these people, whether warnings or not, will never stop on their own, especially not when they have been successful doing their deeds!
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2015
MRBrownJ:
sadly, a person who has traveled across the world with drugs in their stomach or belongings, will only see this banners when they ARRIVE in Indonesia/Malaysia and therefore it is unfortunately too late to back track. people dont normally carry drug from Indonesia/Malaysia out to the world, but from the world to Indonesia/Malaysia

too late to back track?? nothing is too late if you are still alive. its better to be late alive than be dead.
they can ask to return back and refuse to step on the line for the immigration officer to check them in. They may even quickly report themselves for their offence. There may be leniency than to be caught.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by MRBrownJ: 2:15pm On May 09, 2015
sammydirectly:

too late to back track?? nothing is too late if you are still alive. its better to be late alive than be dead.
they can ask to return back and refuse to step on the line for the immigration officer to check them in. They may even quickly report themselves for their offence. There may be leniency than to be caught.

lol, you are funny. you actually think that you can just turn back and walk into the plane that just brought you there and go back to where you came from, just like that?! you MUST pass by immigration in order to get to the departure area. would you even have a ticket on a plane departing that day, for you to remotely think of going back?! pls make some sense here. you CANNOT turn back and ask to go back home without passing immigration and customs, even if you throw your passport away, you will still have to pass immigration and customs, before being deported

now, as for reporting themselves, yes they will be lenient but the drug pusher will still get a life in prison sentence.

1 Like

Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by sonofjos(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2015
wow.
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by calabaman(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2015
Herzumpther:
@Joecutie........when I grow up, I will start sharing like you.

Assumpta ooooooooo
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 12, 2015
calabaman:

Assumpta ooooooooo
Hello Samson. wink
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by calabaman(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hello Samson. wink
wow so its really u. Longest time Maria!!!!

SPEECHLESS! WOW... Can I pm you?
Re: See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 12, 2015
calabaman:

wow so its really u. Longest time Maria!!!!

SPEECHLESS! WOW... Can I pm you?
Yes you can pm me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun / Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.