Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

SENATOR Danladi SANKARA (PDP) Jigawa North Gumel/mai Gatari Is The Best In 2014. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SENATOR Danladi SANKARA (PDP) Jigawa North Gumel/mai Gatari Is The Best In 2014. (918 Views)

Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SENATOR Danladi SANKARA (PDP) Jigawa North Gumel/mai Gatari Is The Best In 2014. by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
I realy charish this man.,under pulata word in mai gatari local gvt in jigawa state.
If all our politicians should work for their constituency the way this humble man of God did by providing portable and drinkable clean water to all nuks and corners in all the villages under his political arena, then we nigerians would have nothing bad to complain about our learders.
I will like to recomend this man to the president elect General muhammadu Buhari to call ths man and make him part of his cambinate inrespect of him been a PDP member,
I never knew him in person but I have seen many of his water project. Buhari shud give him minister of water resources.

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Ask For Tips From Shehu Shagari / Buhari To Incoming Ministers: Stay Off Contracts / DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.