Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account (24082 Views)

Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him / Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by lalasticlala(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
Residents of Agbani Road in Enugu State were on Wednesday treated to a horror following the discovery of the lifeless body of a 65-year-old, woman, Agnes Elue.

A source told DAILY POST that trouble started when Agnes ordered her sales boy, identified as Joseph Ijeh, to render accurate account of the sales made in her shop for the day.

The deceased owns a joint located at Agbani Road in Enugu, and has the suspect as a waiter.

The police spokesman in Enugu State, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, DSP, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect hit the deceased with a pestle and escaped leaving her dead body inside one of the rooms for some days before it was discovered and reported to the police operatives.

It was further gathered that following the report, the police swung into action and the suspect was arrested.

According to Amaraizu, “following his arrest, the suspect, who gave his name as one Joseph Ijeh, and who has been living with the deceased for so many years, revealed that on that fateful day, the madam confronted him to render account for the sales he has made within the period under review.

“On a bid to relax in one of the rooms to wait for the account to be rendered, he hit the woman with a pestle, which caused the death of the woman”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/sales-boy-kills-madam-with-a-pestle-for-demanding-account/
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2015
He who killeth by the pestle shall die by the pestle. RIP ma'am... sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by ozoigbondu: 8:23pm On May 06, 2015
What a way to die killed by aka odo cry.This one deserves a spot in 1000 ways to die

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by boolet: 8:23pm On May 06, 2015
shocked pple dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by ozoigbondu: 8:23pm On May 06, 2015
danyel09:
I.gbos again ? ? ?

But how will u be soo cruel to kill someone, talk less of killing with pestle angry

The old woman ghost no go allow the boy rest at all sad

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by dan55: 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by eleojo23: 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
I don't know how people develop the guts to do certain things. This is just terrible.
He has succeeded in ruining his life because he did not want to be accountable. If he was the owner of the business, will he not require his employee to give account of the sales for the day?

He will have to face the consequences of his cruel act.

3 Likes

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by lovelyadeola(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
What a sad news...
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by ghostwritter(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE.
Beware of my bastard son Rasaki who is a 419.

5 Likes

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by opriui: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
Rot in jail
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by baybeeboi: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
reasons we enjoy killing Nigerians here in Yemen.
They could be so unreasonable.
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by kekeerin: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by waternogatenemy: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/sales-boy-kills-madam-with-a-pestle-for-demanding-account/

There are so many crimes in Nigeria dat it must be the crime capital of Africa, try to post the crimes going on in the North and Soutwest for a change, i guarantee you it is worst.

I have come across several on a daily basis but never on Nairaland home page why?

This is one from the North, like many that were kept silent or are u scared of the North?

www.nairaland.com/2272705/shehu-bashiru-sabon-gari-kaduna

7 Likes

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
g
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by SleekyP(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
Now trekking...
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by ShootingStar88(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
This is sad.

in other news...

You have gifted hands, you know you can think, or maybe you have friends that when provided with the right tools and suitable environment can come up with an invention that will change the course of life... Then this might be an opportunity to show the world what stuff you're made of...... Like our page Make In Nigeria on Facebook or follow us on twitter @MakeInNigeria, who knows? This might be the opportunity you've been waiting for to become Nigeria's First inventor.... #MakeInNigeria

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by pretydiva(f): 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
Wonders shal never end. Dis is indeed terrible
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by exemen: 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
Brb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by jbl007(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by espn(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
danyel09:
I.gbos again ? ? ?

But how will u be soo cruel to kill someone, talk less of killing with pestle angry

in as much as I get infuriated by tribal sentiment nd bigotry ere on NL.. sometimes I just believe I should reason as a Nigerian..Rip..trust no1
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
danyel09:
I.gbos again ? ? ?

are they not attacking the yorubas that helped them keep their properties safe during civil war?

Some people are ungrateful. Someone once said u give an Igbo man an inch, he will later demand a full length of whatever u dey offer grin

He will kill u for it sef

1 Like

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Strongfaze(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2015
Sales boy don gunshee! He should have gone to court to stop his madam from asking about the sales account. *Alison Madueke style*
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
g
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by weyreypey: 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
cool babyosisi's brother again!
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by shaboti: 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
EiyAA
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Motolank: 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
Huuuun, what has eyes not seen in this world. Why will she ask for her money embarassed

Yesterday people were severely burnt, in an accident and people stood in their face taking their pictures.... * can't get my mind of it*

NO MORE PERSON

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First / Police Anti-Cult Operatives Chase 17-Year-Old Boy To Death In Delta / 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.