Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

In This Situation, What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In This Situation, What Will You Do? (2066 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Am In A Precarious Situation What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 7:16am On May 07, 2015
Assuming these five things are happening in your house at
same time, in what sequence would you solve them??
1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone's knocking or calling you from the front door!
4. You hang the cloths outside and it is beginning to
raining !
5. Tap running in the kitchen and water is already
overflowing.
In which sequence would you solve these problems??
My own na 53412
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2015
The Tap first.

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
The Tap first.
Na so bro
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Young03(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2015
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 7:33am On May 07, 2015

Na my baby be priority o! kiss
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
2 5 4 3 1
Na my baby be priority o! kiss
Mama pikin, lol
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 07, 2015
5. Attend to the tap first cos I might forget
3. Open the door and ask the person in on my way out to ..
4. Pack my clothes
2. Attend to the baby
1 Then check the phone and possibly return the call..

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 7:49am On May 07, 2015
chattelle:

Mama pikin, lol

Yes o! cool

By the time I run go turn tap off or remove clothes from rain. . . pikiin fit don quench abi? cheesy

Everything can be replaced EXCEPT the loss of a child! kiss
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by AndreRose(f): 8:03am On May 07, 2015
Probably the person might be calling me because its raining and my clothes are outside, so am going to ignore him/her and first turn off the running tap, carry the baby and answer the call. Once I know who is on the line I can be able to tell the person to give me 2 mins to do something(depending on how urgent the call is). If granted, will then rush to the front door to answer the person, give him or her my baby to carry and then bring in the clothes.
That's,52134 for me.
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes o! cool

By the time I run go turn tap off or remove clothes from rain. . . pikiin fit don quench abi? cheesy

You're right
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2015
AndreRose:
Probably the person might calling me because its raining and my clothes are outside, so am going to ignore him/her and first turn off the running tap, carry the baby and answer the call. Once I know who is on the line I can be able to tell the person to give me 2 mins to do something(depending on how urgent the call is). If granted, will then rush to the front door to answer the person, give him or her my baby to carry and then bring in the clothes.
That's,52134 for me.
If the call is from mtn customer care nko?
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by AndreRose(f): 8:52am On May 07, 2015
chattelle:

If the call is from mtn customer care nko?
Its easy, you drop it immediately. And do the need full.
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by taryour(f): 9:09am On May 07, 2015
2: carry my baby and put him on my back first.
5: rush to the kitchen to lock the tap
4: get the cloths in
3: open the door
1: by then the phone has stopped ringing. The person will call back or I call the number back.
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by taryour(f): 9:13am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes o! cool

Excatly. The baby should be attended to first, every other thing can wait o. Let d water oveflow jare, the person knocking can wait and the cloths if get wet can be dried another day abi na all the entire cloth for the house dey outside ni? Let the phone ring,the caller will call back or I call the nimber back.

Good morning sis. How you doing and all yours? Longest time.
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 9:26am On May 07, 2015
taryour:

Excatly. The baby should be attended to first, every other thing can wait o. Let d water oveflow jare, the person knocking can wait and the cloths if get wet can be dried another day abi na all the entire cloth for the house dey outside ni? Let the phone ring,the caller will call back or I call the nimber back.

Good morning sis. How you doing and all yours? Longest time.

Good morning! kiss
Everyone is doing well.
May you and yours continue to prosper. . . .Iseeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin

Well-written.
The baby comes first.
All other things are 'material'. kiss

NEVER IGNORE A CRYING BABY OR YOU MAY LIVE TO REGRET IT! kiss
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 07, 2015
taryour:
1: by then the phone has stopped ringing. The person will call back or I call the number back.
Rain will beat your baby..
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes o! cool

Baby no dey cry because they wan die.. cheesy.. Most times they cry as a result of hunger or attention
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 9:33am On May 07, 2015
favoured234:

Baby no dey cry because they wan die.. cheesy.. Most times they cry as a result of hunger or attention

. . . .And if the baby was CHOKING nko? undecided
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

. . . .And if the baby was CHOKING nko? undecided
Babies crying and chocking are different scenarios
I think if its just cry as the OP had stated then maybe I can leave her for a few minutes because attending to the child might take the next 30minutes
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 9:43am On May 07, 2015
favoured234:

Babies crying and chocking are different scenarios
I think if its just cry as the OP had stated then maybe [size=20pt]I can leave her for a few minutes[/size] because attending to the child might take the next 30minutes

Hmmmmm

Good luck!

*I hope you let all parents know this if you ever interview for a child-care position. . . .extremely disturbing*

favoured234:
5. Attend to the tap first cos I might forget
3. Open the door and ask the person in on my way out to ..
4. Pack my clothes
2. Attend to the baby
1 Then check the phone and possibly return the call..

Glad to know your baby will come next to last on your priority list! lipsrsealed
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmm

Good luck!

*I hope you let all parents know this if you ever interview for a child-care position. . . .extremely disturbing*

Glad to know your baby will come next to last on your priority list! lipsrsealed
To be realistic, Nos 1-3 will not take more than 3 minutes... Or did I wash for the community I live in?..
Is it not the same door I am opening to go out that I have someone waiting?

Stop stressing like its some big deal
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 10:07am On May 07, 2015
favoured234:

To be realistic, Nos 1-3 will not take more than 3 minutes... Or did I wash for the community I live in?..

Ma'am?
If you are comfortable with your choices, stop explaining why you have to make them. kiss
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by taryour(f): 10:08am On May 07, 2015
favoured234:

Its not all the times babies cry for attention. If I leave my baby to cry it means I am sitting right next to him and am 101 percent sure he has gotten all he wanted and doing fine. AND NOT leave him to cry when am not in the room with him.

No be today I dey leave clothes outside in d rain na. What if it rained in your absence and your clothes are out? Any ways its your choice. As for me, its my baby first, the cloths can get wet. I will spin it and dry later.
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by taryour(f): 10:12am On May 07, 2015
favoured234:

Well the door actually does depends on the design of the house. mine are separate doors that leads to the balcony where I spread clothes and another to the main entrance.

And yes its a big deal to leave the baby crying in my own opinion o.
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by taryour(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Good morning! kiss Everyone is doing well. May you and yours continue to prosper. . . .Iseeeeeeeeeeee!!! I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin

Well-written. The baby comes first. All other things are 'material'. kiss
NEVER IGNORE A CRYING BABY OR YOU MAY LIVE TO REGRET IT! kiss
Good to hear you are doing great sis. Thanks and a loud AMEN !
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ma'am?
If you are comfortable with your choices, stop explaining why you have to make them. kiss
Wait first I go soon push... After then I go come answer you cheesy
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 07, 2015
taryour:

Its not all the times babies cry for attention. If I leave my baby to cry it means I am sitting right next to him and am 101 percent sure he has gotten all he wanted and doing fine. AND NOT leave him to cry when am not in the room with him.

No be today I dey leave clothes outside in d rain na. What if it rained in your absence and your clothes are out? Any ways its your choice. As for me, its my baby first, the cloths can get wet. I will spin it and dry later.

Hmmm noted
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 10:20am On May 07, 2015
chattelle:
Assuming these five things are happening in your house at
same time, in what sequence would you solve them??
1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone's knocking or calling you from the front door!
4. You hang the cloths outside and it is beginning to
raining !
5. Tap running in the kitchen and water is already
overflowing.
In which sequence would you solve these problems??
My own na 53412

Put off the tap, pick up the baby and open the front door
Clothes will definitely stay outside
Telephone can wait

That's all
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by edwife(f): 10:39am On May 07, 2015
taryour:

Same here,my baby first.

I might open the door before the clothes. smiley
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2015
taryour:
You go carry pikin enter rain?
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by taryour(f): 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
chattelle:

You go carry pikin enter rain?

Isn't it better than leaving the baby crying,unattended to, God help you the baby already turns on the bed and you come back to meet your baby on the floor due to a fall from the bed where you left him to cry,because you wan rush pack cloths fron getting wet.

Any ways your choice, my choice. Your life my life.
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by taryour(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
edwife:

Same here,my baby first.

I might open the door before the clothes. smiley

Very true sis. The person at the door luckily might even be a family who would help in getting the cloths in or drying out the water that overflowed from the zinc.

Goodafternoon ma, how are you and all yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Mom? Woman Gives Arm Robber Mouth Action, Saves Family / About To Marry? Check Your Genotype And Blood Group Compatibility! / What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.