Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Sending Money From Uk To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Money From Uk To Nigeria. (998 Views)

Sending Money From Nigeria To UK / Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Money From Uk To Nigeria. by damola1: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2009
I will appreciate if anyone can comment or suggest on how to send cash from UK to Nigeria without going through the banks.
Re: Sending Money From Uk To Nigeria. by naijacutee(f): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
Money can easily be sent through any Western Union agent in the UK. However, I believe the recipient in Nigeria would have to go to the bank to collect. Otherwise, there is another company called "Chequepoint which offers much cheaper services that Western Union. They have a number of branches in London. See : http://www.chequepoint.com/riviera/transcheqBranchs.jsp

But again, one would have to pick the funds up from a bank.
Re: Sending Money From Uk To Nigeria. by damola1: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2009
Thank you cutie
Re: Sending Money From Uk To Nigeria. by gee9: 4:18am On Feb 08, 2009
I gather u live here in the uk. there r others apart from western union that u can use.
i hope u do not intend to launder money.But u should know that which makes me wonder why u ask a question with an obvious answer

(1) (Reply)

Which ng bankk is best / Be Proficient With Accounting Software And Make Money. / What Business Can One Set Up For His Wife With 200K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.