Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos (36651 Views)

Majid Michel Buys Audi A5 Coupe (Photo) / Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by dainformant(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2015
Guess their fans are in for a shocker. Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah and his Ghanian counterpart, Majid Michel who are currently in London for a movie premiere were spotted showing their "Mayweather and Pacquiao" skills in the British country as they fought themselves in a bathroom. For those whose blood pressures are already getting high, calm down because these funny dudes/close friends were just rehearsing for their next project fight sequence. The pictures are screenshots from a video posted on Instagram.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/ramsey-nouah-and-ghanian-actor-majid_7.html

2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by dainformant(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2015
More

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On May 07, 2015
When will this movie be released for public viewing? smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jbl007(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2015
So we should go and separate dem abi...koshi danu!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by nerodenero: 9:33am On May 07, 2015
Ramsey Mayweather Vs Pacman Majid grin grin grin. As it was in the main fight involving Moneyman Vs Pacman, it is for Ramsey and Majid. It's a win-win for all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by derrick333(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2015
9jà movies shud grow up ,very serious fight in that confined space,N mirror ,shelf evrytin still intact undecided

17 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by smvinreal(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2015
I would have loved to say, why going to London to useless ourselves with our stupid acts? But I won't say it

7 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
When will this movie be released for public viewing? smiley
really Like someone is expecting to watch this? shocked shocked shocked wink

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
really Like someone is expecting to watch this? shocked shocked shocked wink
Not for me though smiley cos I don't watch nollywood films embarassed
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:

Not for me though smiley cos I don't watch nollywood films embarassed
oh k, I almost has a stroke
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Anyi3(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2015
At least the movie would be more interesting than the Money-Manny fight

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jrupa(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2015
Tswooooo..........see how dem dei fight with care,no damages done yet?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by drnairalov: 12:15pm On May 07, 2015
u call dis fight

this is fight angry

*catwalksout

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 07, 2015
Was expecting to see blood stain all over the wall.. Not again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by proxitaly: 12:16pm On May 07, 2015
Na karate?

Ramsey Nouah in Majid shaddow

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by omenka(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2015
They fought in a movie, period. What's with the unnecessary inclusion of London. Would you have written "fought in Nigeria", or "Ghana" had the scene been shot in either of the two countries??

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by temmi20: 12:17pm On May 07, 2015
How I make $20 to $60 online daily legally and easily, all you need to qualify for it is the ability to touch computer keyboard CLICK HERE
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by christejames(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2015
I bet they most be fighting over Genevieve...
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by elldeb101(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2015
the poster above me is wrong while the one below me will have so many posters in his sitting roomgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Keziehenry(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2015
I watch nigerian movies only on posterscheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by caprini1: 12:19pm On May 07, 2015
Anytime I offend my Maddam ,Punishment na to watch all the African Magic Channels during football weekend,and she knows exact time Real madrid and Arsenal plays grin

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by nairaclass02: 12:19pm On May 07, 2015
h
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Ausra(f): 12:20pm On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by hazyfm: 12:20pm On May 07, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 07, 2015
derrick333:
9jà movies shud grow up ,very serious fight in that confined space,N mirror ,shelf evrytin still intact undecided
do you remember "true lies" By Arnold schwarzznggar. Where do the fight btw his wife and the bosses wife took place Its in a car dear,so you should growundecided u want dem to go xpress and fight,cos its spacious

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by RichDad1(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Uniboy1: 12:23pm On May 07, 2015
the film go dey interesting?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by axeman10(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2015
proxitaly:
Na karate?

Ramsey Nouah in Majid shaddow

Lol...Hell No. More like a naija version of "Face-off".
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by imperiouxx(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2015
no sense or nonsense.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by umarc19: 12:24pm On May 07, 2015
Wait first...
Guys...
Fighting...
In the bathroom...

Am really confused lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Burger01(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
Mtcheeew angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon / Nia Long , Sanaa Lathan And Regina Hall Who Is the Most Beautiful / The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.