Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos (36650 Views)

Majid Michel Buys Audi A5 Coupe (Photo) / Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by okooloyun1(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2015
K
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Decryptor(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2015
[b]The First Picture: Looks like Majid was grabbing Ramsey's "Abunna"and Ramsey was like WTF?!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384729_ali_jpeg58153213daef17ed103b7bc8e22a5195

The Second Picture: Like Ramsey was gay and trying to make passes at Majid saying, "Your waist, your waist, all i want is your waist" and Majid is like "See this yeye man o, abeg leave me jare"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384730_akin_jpegb805f43ffb302685195277c2b7fc94ee

Third Photo: Like Ramsey was Pastor Chris doing deliverance on Majid
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384731_asa1_jpeg35082f7be1b79050501199ca6f64afea

Fourth Photo: Like Ramsey was shouting, "Chimo!!! My thing o!! This Gono don kill me o" and Majid was like "Serves you right bro"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384732_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3

Fifth Photo: Was actually looking like a fight
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384734_ashh_jpegd30f1a769b58d5adcc8e9a4c3a193012

Sixth Photo: (14 years Imprisonment) No Comment!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/b]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384735_ash1_jpegf3a07f3b1f74c907db84ac0cad347181

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by publicenemy(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2015
derrick333:
9jà movies shud grow up ,very serious fight in that confined space,N mirror ,shelf evrytin still intact undecided

Bros me sef tire ooo....even them cloth squeeze.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by QuiverBox(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2015
Ausra:
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,

This your Scam no get Part 2
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by ExInferis(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
I would have loved to say, why going to London to useless ourselves with our stupid acts? But I won't say it

Inferiority complex is doing our so called celebrities, always jumping abroad as if they matter there.

Davido in pix with lil wayne
Wizkid with justin bieber
Dbanj with snoop
Psquare with akon
Don jazzy with jay z
Omotola with spielberg

And so on and so forth. They believe such shenanigans put them on equal footing with the american artists. No other country's stars flock the western world seeking recognition like these dolts.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Ausra(f): 12:55pm On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,ze 08126325510
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
very chaff , full of crap, thats why i dont watch som enaija movies cos u end up depleting your iq shocked

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
ExInferis:

Inferiority complex is doing our so called celebrities, always jumping abroad as if they matter there.
Davido in pix with lil wayne
Wizkid with justin bieber
Dbanj with snoop
Psquare with akon
Don jazzy with jay z
Omotola with spielberg
And so on and so forth. They believe such shenanigans put them on equal footing with the american artists. No other country's stars flock the western world seeking recognition like these dolts.
imagine omotola at May weather pacquiao fight, but we have Blessing Okagbare who holds a world record n no one attends events she participates in. Bash Ali was routing for support years back no one gave attention. Hollywood stars don't give a eff abt Nollywood. After all these pics n instagram none of them in hollywood will ever cast dem in any of their productions. We made them what they r. Without the fans here they r no stars anywhere. I met Davido in Brazil and my Nigerian brother says to say hello, I refuted. And when he did he got bashed in the face. The guy just snubbed him. But watch him feeling humble before little boys n girls in Brazil. Na ppl way day buy their film sha. If na me Tonto Dike for be Accountant by now. She for don read head scatter

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
vheMa:
do you remember "true lies" By Arnold schwarzznggar. Where do the fight btw his wife and the bosses wife took place Its in a car dear,so you should growundecided u want dem to go xpress and fight,cos its spacious
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
vheMa:
do you remember "true lies" By Arnold schwarzznggar. Where do the fight btw his wife and the bosses wife took place Its in a car dear,so you should growundecided u want dem to go xpress and fight,cos its spacious
You should learn to read carefully...before quoting someone!... He actually meant that...the space is quite confined...and not spacious...but yet...the mirror and every other thing weren't destroyed!... Initially... When people fight...there's always bound to be some form of destruction, if not much...atleast...destroying the mirror won't be a hard thing to do...
Hollywood movies employ stuntmen...these guys do the dirty work..while ppl like jason statham...only do the wheel stirring on the screen!...
We're tired of watching this sh*t... We need Movies not dramas and play!... Jeeesus! Movies!

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by unikazzy(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
jbl007:
So we should go and separate dem abi...koshi danu!
Lolzzz.......I tired oooooooo.....notin we no go read on Nairaland.......soon u will see Dangote was unable to finish his meal.....nonsense
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
PEACEFULLY WATCHING MY TELEMUNDO.... say no no to nollywood
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by derrick333(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
vheMa:
Sister y u de tink lik some 9jà movie directors NA ? True lies,after d fight inside car, Shey d car still look dsame? All glasses N door were intact after d fight ?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by loomer: 2:37pm On May 07, 2015
Make I de wait the movie, cos that part go funny
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Gemc3(f): 2:37pm On May 07, 2015
Decryptor:
[b]The First Picture: Looks like Majid was grabbing Ramsey's "Abunna"and Ramsey was like WTF?!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384729_ali_jpeg58153213daef17ed103b7bc8e22a5195

The Second Picture: Like Ramsey was gay and trying to make passes at Majid saying, "Your waist, your waist, all i want is your waist" and Majid is like "See this yeye man o, abeg leave me jare"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384730_akin_jpegb805f43ffb302685195277c2b7fc94ee

Third Photo: Like Ramsey was Pastor Chris doing deliverance on Majid
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384731_asa1_jpeg35082f7be1b79050501199ca6f64afea

Fourth Photo: Like Ramsey was shouting, "Chimo!!! My thing o!! This Gono don kill me o" and Majid was like "Serves you right bro"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384732_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3

Fifth Photo: Was actually looking like a fight
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384734_ashh_jpegd30f1a769b58d5adcc8e9a4c3a193012

Sixth Photo: (14 years Imprisonment) No Comment!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/b]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2384735_ash1_jpegf3a07f3b1f74c907db84ac0cad347181

hahhahaahahaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga you no well o!

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by MockinJay(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
jbl007:
So we should go and separate dem abi...koshi danu!

grin grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by gabinogem(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
Nollywood should focus more on comedy, even their action pact are kinda hilarious... Just checkout such fight by two adults. Who are they fooling?! Smh
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by PMONEY6: 2:56pm On May 07, 2015
Ramsey is doing it in Naija way grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by ExInferis(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
imagine omotola at May weather pacquiao fight, but we have Blessing Okagbare who holds a world record n no one attends events she participates in. Bash Ali was routing for support years back no one gave attention. Hollywood stars don't give a eff abt Nollywood. After all these pics n instagram none of them in hollywood will ever cast dem in any of their productions. We made them what they r. Without the fans here they r no stars anywhere. I met Davido in Brazil and my Nigerian brother says to say hello, I refuted. And when he did he got bashed in the face. The guy just snubbed him. But watch him feeling humble before little boys n girls in Brazil. Na ppl way day buy their film sha. If na me Tonto Dike for be Accountant by now. She for don read head scatter

i agree. they parade themselves like anyone outside naija and ghana even knows them. when oprah said the highly overrrated Genevieve was like the nigerian julia roberts the entire nollywood industry took it as some sort of validation that genevieve WAS as talented as julia roberts, or that they were in the same league.

let me let you in on an open secret: you see all those crazy big houses and ridiculously expensive cars they seem to buy every week?

all fake.

what happens is their promoters arrange for rented houses and leased cars, sponsor trips abroad etc. all just to create and perpetuate a false persona of success and riches, such that their endorsements are jacked up, and concert tickets sell for thousands more, since a veritable mob of drooling groupies slobbering at the excess albeit false display of riches and international hobnobbing would pay an arm and a leg to just brag about purchasing a ticket.

the sponsors and agents recoup their investments from the endorsements and exorbitant concerts even where the concert was terrible.

so there you have it. the whole thing is a scandalous arrangee. Nollywood cannot afford to pay for the endless range rovers and bentleys and porches and mansions and diamond encrusted gold iphones and tattoos every other week. not with those igbo pirates at alaba. certainly not with those atrocious scripts, bad acting, mediocre production, and poor equipment.

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by possibilita(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
nerodenero:
Ramsey Mayweather Vs Pacman Majid grin grin grin. As it was in the main fight involving Moneyman Vs Pacman, it is for Ramsey and Majid. It's a win-win for all.
what happened to Majid Mayweather vs Ramson Pacman,abi na bcoz Majid no b naija? Or abi na bcoz naija no dey carry last?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2015
thank u jare. they are just fooling poor ppl. i watched 30 days in atlanta i nearly cried. n they tagged it the highest grossing. they should seat in the lands that feed them n not take the money out. by the time they convert their money e no go reach anything for hollywood.
ExInferis:

i agree. they parade themselves like anyone outside naija and ghana even knows them. when oprah said the highly overrrated Genevieve was like the nigerian julia roberts the entire nollywood industry took it as some sort of validation that genevieve WAS as talented as julia roberts, or that they were in the same league.

let me let you in on an open secret: you see all those crazy big houses and ridiculously expensive cars they seem to buy every week?

all fake.

what happens is their promoters arrange for rented houses and leased cars, sponsor trips abroad etc. all just to create and perpetuate a false persona of success and riches, such that their endorsements are jacked up, and concert tickets sell for thousands more, since a veritable mob of drooling groupies slobbering at the excess albeit false display of riches and international hobnobbing would pay an arm and a leg to just brag about purchasing a ticket.

the sponsors and agents recoup their investments from the endorsements and exorbitant concerts even where the concert was terrible.

so there you have it. the whole thing is a scandalous arrangee. Nollywood cannot afford to pay for the endless range rovers and bentleys and porches and mansions and diamond encrusted gold iphones and tattoos every other week. not with those igbo pirates at alaba. certainly not with those atrocious scripts, bad acting, mediocre production, and poor equipment.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by ExInferis(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
thank u jare. they are just fooling poor ppl. i watched 30 days in atlanta i nearly cried. n they tagged it the highest grossing. they should seat in the lands that feed them n not take the money out. by the time they convert their money e no go reach anything for hollywood.

like i said, inferiority complex. thy are not proud to promote their culture like every other industry does. instead, they concoct horrendously unrecognizable accents and speak american slangs, as if we dont get enough fake accents from Channels TV.

Nollywood showbusiness machine is less about Show, and more about Business.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by dwayni: 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
If this isn't gay then I wonder what is
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2015
ExInferis:

like i said, inferiority complex. thy are not proud to promote their culture like every other industry does. instead, they concoct horrendously unrecognizable accents and speak american slangs, as if we dont get enough fake accents from Channels TV.
hahaha channel TV was funny. i wont spend my change to buy their movies or music. the funny thing is they say marketers are pirating them, but the products they put out are pirates on their own. so many years after living in bondage, it is still better than many recent films. and they said we are advancing. lol Genevieve is Julia Roberts. Omotola is just posting pics with her maried mother yarsh everywhere. i dont understand what they do in fact
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by ExInferis(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
hahaha channel TV was funny. i wont spend my change to buy their movies or music. the funny thing is they say marketers are pirating them, but the products they put out are pirates on their own. so many years after living in bondage, it is still better than many recent films. and they said we are advancing. lol Genevieve is Julia Roberts. Omotola is just posting pics with her maried mother yarsh everywhere. i dont understand what they do in fact

Omotola is running fast from old age, not knowing its a bit like running from zombies: eventually u get tired and they catch up to you.

Anyway i blame her bleachy husband.

Fact: nollywood sucks, the music scene is worse.

Dbanj is content squeezing every bit of juice out of the pulp of past glory.

Psquare are kicking and stomping all over the place like its MC Hammer's 1990s.

Wizkid is too far gone on instagram

Davido cant decide whether he's an artist or a spoilt rich brat living off his father's loot

Tonto dikeh is at the crossroads of soft p0rn and trashy self pity

Don jazzy wants to get an Emmy for coining dorobucci, which is utter gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2015
lol bro u are on point. ask 2 face, comedians and Dbanj who have tried to hold concerts n events abroad, if nigerians abroad no go the show the space day empty. so senseless these artists. omotola has not been able to gym her hand to youth. funny thing na when dem go come sick na we go know say dem worse pass us. if dem sick na the same nigerian dem go seek help from. i would rather support a local highlife artist than these pop-cunts
ExInferis:

Omotola is running fast from old age, not knowing its a bit like running from zombies: eventually u get tired and they catch up to you.

Anyway i blame her bleachy husband.

Fact: nollywood sucks, the music scene is worse.

Dbanj is content squeezing every bit of juice out of the pulp of past glory.

Psquare are kicking and stomping all over the place like its MC Hammer's 1990s.

Wizkid is too far gone on instagram

Davido cant decide whether he's an artist or a spoilt rich brat living off his father's loot

Tonto dikeh is at the crossroads of soft p0rn and trashy self pity

Don jazzy wants to get an Emmy for coining dorobucci, which is utter gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2015
ExInferis:

they preach panafricanism. they ask us to patronize our own. c omotola for grammy, isnt that a good tim to tie ero n buba? c ebubu with Messi, isnt that a good time to wear beads n ileke n tie wrapper? c wizkid n chris brown, is it not time to present our cultures to the other side? them day groove oyibo groove come say make we kill ourselves for them. go and ask fela or femi how they dressed before oyibo

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by ExInferis(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
they preach panafricanism. they ask us to patronize our own. c omotola for grammy, isnt that a good tim to tie ero n buba? c ebubu with Messi, isnt that a good time to wear beads n ileke n tie wrapper? c wizkid n chris brown, is it not time to present our cultures to the other side? them day groove oyibo groove come say make we kill ourselves for them. go and ask fela or femi how they dressed before oyibo

Erm, but ya signature talk say you don disown ya nigerian identity too nah...

wink

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by jascon1(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2015
ExInferis:

Erm, but ya signature talk say you don disown ya nigerian identity too nah...

wink
hahah bro me i day find guinea passport as we day talk so o. if u get contact no hesitate o lol

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by ExInferis(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
hahah bro me i day find guinea passport as we day talk so o. if u get contact no hesitate o lol

guinea?

Foul!

(pun intended)

cheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by ricsman(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 07, 2015
foxxynik:

You should learn to read carefully...before quoting someone!... He actually meant that...the space is quite confined...and not spacious...but yet...the mirror and every other thing weren't destroyed!... Initially... When people fight...there's always bound to be some form of destruction, if not much...atleast...destroying the mirror won't be a hard thing to do...
Hollywood movies employ stuntmen...these guys do the dirty work..while ppl like jason statham...only do the wheel stirring on the screen!...
We're tired of watching this sh*t... We need Movies not dramas and play!... Jeeesus! Movies!
do you know the full meaning of W.A.J.E If u do,den... You knw d rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.