Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] (12618 Views)

Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) / Woman Kidnapped With Her Car (photo) / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by femi19: 9:33am On May 07, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-IVHMuANAXhU/VUsWJkcOzbI/AAAAAAAFKOY/TltCafUJLmo/s1600/000.jpg[/img]

The Lagos state police command has rescued a 52 year old woman who was kidnapped by 6 armed men along the Eleko Epe expressway in Lagos some days ago. (kidnappers pictured above)

Narrating how she was kidnapped, the woman, name and face withheld, said she was on her way to Ajah market when 6 armed men kidnapped her and immediately started asking her for anyone she wants to call...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FrCES_olCec/VUsWLkQ5pKI/AAAAAAAFKOs/3LvYmdp_vF8/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

The kidnapped woman
"They were saying "Now who do you want to call, who do you want to call? I said for what? They said we wouldn't leave you until you give us money. I said how much? They said 250. I was even begging them saying where will I get that type of money from? I said ok let me pay 100. They said no. Later one of them now said do you understand what we are saying? We are asking for 250 million? I said where will I get that kind of money from, that I don't have that money and I have never seen that kind of money before"she said

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_nOZ1g-cL_Q/VUsWKgSVKtI/AAAAAAAFKOg/cg1G703UljQ/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Speaking on the matter, the Lagos state police commissioner, Kayode Aderanti said after much negotiation with her family, her abductors agreed to collect N3 million.
"The son of the victim on getting to the place where he was asked to bring the ransom, one of the kidnappers came out to collect the ransom. Unknown to him, some of my officers were stationed around the area and were able to arrest him and he led them to where other members of the gang were and where the victim was been kept right inside the bush"he said
Three of the gang members were arrested and paraded before press men at the state police command. They confessed to the crime, saying their gang leader, Niyi Omoshola died during a gun battle with the police. They said this was the 4th kidnapping they were attempting. Two of the gang members are currently at large

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fC_Mb-StGkQ/VUsWLEXzkZI/AAAAAAAFKOk/ZHZRv-y-J8M/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

"We started just this year. We have kidnapped three people this year, two women and one man. The first kidnap, they gave me 115, 000. The second one they gave me 80 and the third one they gave me 80, 000"one of the arrested gang member said
The police say the arrested gang members will be charged accordingly while efforts will continue for the arrest of the fleeing members

Source http://www.cravetechblog.com/2015/05/police-rescues-52-year-old-woman.html
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by clemz88(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2015
Today is my day. 2nd on Ftc today . Baba is by my side.

***those guys should be dealt with, no need of questioning them. N government should provide jobs for the youths. When therez no job what do they expect? Well kidnapping isn't an excuse . Jail them kia kia
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by condralbede(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2015
Happy for her
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Bants(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2015
Yahoo yahoo don knock why kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Marvyx(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2015
Why don't you all wait for Baba's promises?
#Baba we expect miracles after May 29th

1 Like

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Cymbal: 11:38am On May 07, 2015
This one don pass kidnapping o. #Na Adultnapping#.....thank God for the Rescue.
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:38am On May 07, 2015
See them.

I wonder if they ever put themselves in the shoes of the families of their victims

1 Like

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by pautex: 11:38am On May 07, 2015
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Nikyluv(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2015
thank God for her life

1 Like

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by oyowo: 11:40am On May 07, 2015
Their cup is full..
Young men that are supposed to do something meaningful with their lives. tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by torinotarino(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2015
Serves them right
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by zurine(f): 11:41am On May 07, 2015
Naija
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by MadCow1: 11:42am On May 07, 2015
Niyi Omoshola Kidnapping gang..

Ohaneze is pleased.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by fagbohun4j(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2015
Amateur kidnappers. See as dem be sef. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by melele17: 11:42am On May 07, 2015
Prison things
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by jennyblash(f): 11:43am On May 07, 2015
kidnapping is the trending business venture now

Very soon, we'll start seeing application for professional kidnappers...
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Mostwanted7: 11:44am On May 07, 2015
It's really immature to see folks writing shiiit cos they are first to comment on a FP topic.....stop it!!!!
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Ausra(f): 11:45am On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,zero
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by 247notire(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2015
So Nigeria police can work like dis? Maybe it's one of the effects of their new uniforms and boots grin
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Ujupsy: 11:51am On May 07, 2015
I have always said it IBO drug trafficking Yoruba kidnapping @ michelism take note
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by hazyfm: 12:01pm On May 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Truth24(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
ok
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by clemz88(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
Mostwanted7:
It's really immature to see folks writing shiiit cos they are first to comment on a FP topic.....stop it!!!!
if e pain you go hug tranzformer
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by clemz88(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2015
Ausra:
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,
that number is not complete. U only wrote ten digits
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 07, 2015
femi19:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-IVHMuANAXhU/VUsWJkcOzbI/AAAAAAAFKOY/TltCafUJLmo/s1600/000.jpg[/img]

The Lagos state police command has rescued a 52 year old woman who was kidnapped by 6 armed men along the Eleko Epe expressway in Lagos some days ago. (kidnappers pictured above)

Narrating how she was kidnapped, the woman, name and face withheld, said she was on her way to Ajah market when 6 armed men kidnapped her and immediately started asking her for anyone she wants to call...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FrCES_olCec/VUsWLkQ5pKI/AAAAAAAFKOs/3LvYmdp_vF8/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

The kidnapped woman
"They were saying "Now who do you want to call, who do you want to call? I said for what? They said we wouldn't leave you until you give us money. I said how much? They said 250. I was even begging them saying where will I get that type of money from? I said ok let me pay 100. They said no. Later one of them now said do you understand what we are saying? We are asking for 250 million? I said where will I get that kind of money from, that I don't have that money and I have never seen that kind of money before"she said

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_nOZ1g-cL_Q/VUsWKgSVKtI/AAAAAAAFKOg/cg1G703UljQ/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Speaking on the matter, the Lagos state police commissioner, Kayode Aderanti said after much negotiation with her family, her abductors agreed to collect N3 million.
"The son of the victim on getting to the place where he was asked to bring the ransom, one of the kidnappers came out to collect the ransom. Unknown to him, some of my officers were stationed around the area and were able to arrest him and he led them to where other members of the gang were and where the victim was been kept right inside the bush"he said
Three of the gang members were arrested and paraded before press men at the state police command. They confessed to the crime, saying their gang leader, Niyi Omoshola died during a gun battle with the police. They said this was the 4th kidnapping they were attempting. Two of the gang members are currently at large

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fC_Mb-StGkQ/VUsWLEXzkZI/AAAAAAAFKOk/ZHZRv-y-J8M/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

"We started just this year. We have kidnapped three people this year, two women and one man. The first kidnap, they gave me 115, 000. The second one they gave me 80 and the third one they gave me 80, 000"one of the arrested gang member said
The police say the arrested gang members will be charged accordingly while efforts will continue for the arrest of the fleeing members

Source http://www.cravetechblog.com/2015/05/police-rescues-52-year-old-woman.html
So, yorubas are into kidnapping? I thought they are saints.

4 Likes

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Ausra(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
clemz88:
that number is not complete. U only wrote ten digits

Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by 49cents(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2015
After all these posts any bigot from the sophistciated tribe who insult the igbos is a .oron" like Prof Soyinka said
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by delishpot: 1:00pm On May 07, 2015
Demons. They should be destroyed if found guilty as in if they 100% planned and carried out the kidnap.
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by elopee3000(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
Oba akiotu should trow them into lagoon angry
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Charles4075(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2015
Op, thought the lady was 62 year old
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 07, 2015
How can i make this thread grow?anybody got solution?
Re: Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] by praxisnetworks: 1:30pm On May 07, 2015
Igbos again! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman / Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse / Court Sentences 60-year-old EFCC Impostor To Three Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.