Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

God Fearing People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Fearing People (721 Views)

Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? / Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark / Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Fearing People by ndubisius: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2009
i have a problem of always wanting to have only God fearing and in the process end up being very lonely because most people around are far from God and do not want to be informed about God.pls i would like your opinion on this issue.
Re: God Fearing People by Maykelly(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
ndubisius:

i have a problem of always wanting to have only God fearing and in the process end up being very lonely because most people around are far from God and do not want to be informed about God.pls i would like your opinion on this issue.

Well, is a thing of making a decision. If truly in your heart you want to Fear God (i.e keeping his commandments) you can take the decision regardless of the witches and wizards around you; you know why? Because you are the light of the world, darkness cannot over come you.

But mark my word, is a thing of taking a decision and work towards it like one who has a goal and really want to achieve it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant We Live Together Despite Our Religion? / The Woman Of God From The East / Pastors: Men Of God Or Men Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.