Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark (12207 Views)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Rocktation(f): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2012
No, God didn’t reveal himself to Lu Zhenghai in a vision. The man from Urumqi, China was simply afraid the rumors about the apocalypse happening in December of 2012 might be true, so he decided to follow Noah’s example and build an ark.

Scientists and researchers are going out of their way to assure people that December 21, 2012, the so-called Mayan end-date, will be just an ordinary date but many of them are simply not buying it. While some are travelling to the French village of Bugarach, said to be the only place that will survive the impending apocalypse, others are building their own survival equipment. Take Lu Zhenghai, from Urumqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, who spent all his life savings of 1 million yuan ($160,500) on building his own ark, capable of keeping him safe in case of a disastrous flood. The vessel, designed by Lu himself, is 21.2 meters long, 15.5 meters wide, 5.6 meters high and displaces about 140 tons of water. It’s not much to look at, but Lu claims that once it’s finished, it will fulfill its purpose.

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/fearing-a-2012-apocalypse-man-tries-to-build-his-own-ark.html

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Tos87(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2012
wow am first Ţ☹•◦ coment grin
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2012
This space is for sale...atleast na second grin
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Truckpusher(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Madness.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by dilbert100: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2012
some strange people around !!!
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Macbriz(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Ok
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by lordZOUGA(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
a practical believer.. unlike most hypocrites we have in this country...
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Even if any apocalyptic happenings will occur, it won't be water destruction this time but FIRE!

2 Likes

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Kx: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Dec21 2012 is just an ordinary day.
Besides,Noah's ark wont save nobody this time.
Only Jesus will.

12 Likes

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Rocktation:
Scientists and researchers are going out of their way to assure people that December 21, 2012, the so-called Mayan end-date, will be just an ordinary date but many of them are simply not buying it. While some are travelling to the French village of Bugarach, said to be the only place that will survive the impending apocalypse, others are building their own survival equipment. Take Lu Zhenghai, from Urumqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region,who spent all his life savings of 1 million yuan ($160,500) on building his own ark, capable of keeping him safe in case of a disastrous flood. 

Poor guy. What is he going to live on next year after finding out that the world was not coming to an end afterall?

5 Likes

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2012
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Psylas(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2012
Tos87: wow am first Ţ☹•◦ coment grin
u didn't coment anytin, check well

4 Likes

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by bestower: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Armagedon! the end of this lovely world is near pls repent so that ye must survive.where is the location of the ark,am coming wait for me ooh.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by sayso: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2012
fellis:

Poor guy. What is he going to live on next year after finding out that the world was not coming to an end afterall?

He will sell the Ark to the museum

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by blunderass01: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2012
God have mercy
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2012
The world have gone crazy
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by jennifer3: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2012
hello Nairalanders, let chat I want to chat this is my B.B PIN 2.9.B.C.B.1.5.C remove those dots.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by bblacky(f): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2012
D day and time s not known to any man on earth!! Mere assumption

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2012
While he's at it, he should get some guns cos somali pirates will hijack him.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by mmmustapha(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Dis mean dat Xtian will not be able 2 celebrate Marry Xmas
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by eduson55(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2012
this was the same reply Noah got...
am not surprised to gear it hear..

Which way nairaland!
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by jennifer3: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2012
jennifer»:
hello Nairalanders, let chat I want to chat this is my B.B PIN 2.9.B.C.B.1.5.C. remove those dots. Very hot now!!
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by GentleNaaz(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2012
ds man's real name must b Noah? Or is he descendant of Noah. Blood suckers(muslim) no knw ds 1. Dat man must b a christain
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by UnknownMember: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2012
More crazy humans..

Cant blame him though.. The world is really looking fhucked lately!
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Akbee(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2012
Wetin man no go hear for planet earth?just hed dat a man married a pillow some days ago.this is just anoda blockbustter,entirely bizarre.
Thanx goodness for im not a victim of this belief and will never hold unto one that does not correspond with the Bible.its my opinion that some of my felow nairalanders have fallen victims of this prediction which i know will neva come to past.
The world will surely end but not according to the mayan prophecy.only God knows wen the world will come to an abrupt end.HE hasnt revealed this secret to his only begotten son nor any of the angels.

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Redmosquito(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2012
Minion: Your Wickedness! Is he really right?
Hades: How foolish do I look? angryIf I want to destroy the human world, do you think I will gladly tell them the date of the event?
Minion: So in other words, the man's weed is of superbly high quality, the same grade as 190-the clown
Redmosquito: 190-the clown na u be my baba ooooo !grin

3 Likes

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2012
No chances
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2012
flood will not destroy the world again. it is humans that will destroy the world.
here is my theory on how the world will end:
a religious jihadist war, ww3, will be started by islamic millitant . this war will then destroy the world and everyone will die.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2012
eduson55: this was the same reply Noah got...
am not surprised to gear it hear..

Which way nairaland!

hmmm, you got me thinking there
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2012
I was actually preparing my theory on this topic,but now I can't,I tell u this for nothing,most Nigerian pastors are getting ready for it by equipping theirselves wit private jets,in the western world many of their elites are preparing too xample is Tom cruise who has spent over 200million dollars building a shelter in his back garden in fear of alien invasion,in Moscow an underground shelter is being built for their elites,their is a theory that suggested that only pple 1000 feets above the sea level survive it,so some pastor especially those that do not believe that Jesus can save them,are buying jet just incase.This is serious matter,For me I think something will surely happen between December 2012 and December 2013,but what?I don't know.there will definitely be a shift on earth planet which mite trigger a new beginning,take my word or keep my word.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by ESULAALU: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member: More crazy humans..

Cant blame him though.. The world is really looking fhucked lately!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MANY CR\ZY PEOPLE WHO HAS MADE THE WORLD FHUCKED.I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO YOU,NO ONE COMPARES TO YOU IN TERMS OF STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS.

SAY ME HI TO YOUR MOTHER SKUNK.

YOU ARE FINALLY IMBIBING THE LESSONS AM PASSING DOWN TO YOU,AS LONG AS I REMAIN ON THIS NAIRALAND YOU WILL LEARN TO LEAVE ONLY CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL COMMENTS.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Walexz02(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2012
Y ds man waste him moni na..well,all the same, wether he build d ark or nt if the world will end truely, no body will survive it ds time around. That is Y it is called END OF THE WORLD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft / Events Of The Great Tribulation / 990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.