Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (62883 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK / For All Those Who Want To Travel To America, You Better Shine Your Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Ikegift4real(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
;DBest thread of the decade. I think I'll work on this in a little time. KUDOS if u r legit WAO if u r scam. ;DBest thread of the decade. I think I'll work on this in a little time. KUDOS if u r legit WAO if u r scam.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
kilode100:

Pls answer this.
Have you checked alibaba.com?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by amijid2012(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
OP pls help us with site in Vietnam, whr we can buy things n ship it down 2 9ja., like aliexpress.,

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by EbuGeneral(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2015
pls OP, i want to know if kitchen wares are much cheaper in Vietnam than china and do they customize product for people because i want to take some samples of kitchen utensils to that place(especially coolers)
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Remmyode(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=iykbethany post=33502912][/quote]

Thanks for the info
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by kamnene(f): 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
can I have yr contact and addresses of those Onitsha importers we can be buying from?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Btruth: 7:47pm On May 24, 2015
Sirgee1:
very informative thread ! Thanks bro ! please do you have any information on used clothing aka okirika?
Like contacts to factories that collect and recycle used clothings?
Can you imagine? Used clothes by the Vietnamese to be brought to Nigeria to be used. Oga ooo, God have mercy on this country. God should save us from the hand of poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
Chinekeee, so my thread made it to the front page.
So sorry for any unanswered messages. I went to my village to sort some family issues and have just returned to the city.
I will now go through the pages to see if there's anyone that needs any info.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
amijid2012:
OP pls help us with site in Vietnam, whr we can buy things n ship it down 2 9ja., like aliexpress.,

I am sorry I go to Vietnam and buy in person, I do not place online orders.
Sometimes when am too occupied to travel I order through my friends/contacts. First they send me samples via email skype or whatsapp before anything...
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2015
Ikegift4real:
;DBest thread of the decade.
I think I'll work on this in a little time.
KUDOS if u r legit
WAO if u r scam. ;DBest thread of the decade.
I think I'll work on this in a little time.
KUDOS if u r legit
WAO if u r scam.

Scam for what? Did anyone tell you to send him money? Did I not offer these info freely? Whats the scam talk all about?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2015
fhranciz:
Please op I want to start up a shoe shop biz, is it profitable to go to Togo to buy or buy from Lagos

Lagos, Aba or Onitsha are better choices...
It might be cheaper in togo or Benin republic but when you consider all the custom wahala you will understand what am talking about...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Silensa(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2015
I wan to invest in this business, but I contact you when am ready .
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Ikegift4real(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
iykbethany:

Scam for what? Did anyone tell you to send him money? Did I not offer these info freely? Whats the scam talk all about?
am sorry sir.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ngozionefeli: 8:14pm On May 25, 2015
iykbethany:

Lagos, Aba or Onitsha are better choices...
It might be cheaper in togo or Benin republic but when you consider all the custom wahala you will understand what am talking about...
biko do u v any dealers contact dat sell wholesale in lagos aba or onitsha? Dats female wears nd shoes bags etc
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by oyebimpe1: 10:20pm On May 25, 2015
iykbethany:

You have to go to Vietnam to buy by yourself.
Another option is to buy from importers in Lagos or Onitsha. Thats what i did years ago before i started importing.
I mean is veitnam a good place to buy children and men clothing. I just want to start my business and someone has told me about going to veitnam before so I just need a confirmation if it's a good place to tour.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2015
ngozionefeli:
biko do u v any dealers contact dat sell wholesale in lagos aba or onitsha? Dats female wears nd shoes bags etc

Its not good to give out other peoples contacts without their permission.
If you go to Onitsha market there are loads and loads of wholesalers and distributors there...

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2015
oyebimpe1:
I mean is veitnam a good place to buy children and men clothing. I just want to start my business and someone has told me about going to veitnam before so I just need a confirmation if it's a good place to tour.

The answer to your question is yes.
Vietnam is best choice for anything fashion. Good quality, best price.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by WhoBeThisMan: 7:00am On May 26, 2015
iykbethany:
Chinekeee, so my thread made it to the front page.
So sorry for any unanswered messages. I went to my village to sort some family issues and have just returned to the city.
I will now go through the pages to see if there's anyone that needs any info.
God bless you richly.
Pls I will like to know if you have any connection to any company interested in importing wood, charcoal or anything from nigeria. I will love to come over there to make direct contact with them. Thanks
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by achyc2002(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

God bless you richly.
Pls I will like to know if you have any connection to any company interested in importing wood, charcoal or anything from nigeria. I will love to come over there to make direct contact with them. Thanks

Are u talking abt importing into nigeria or exporting out of nigeria? Cos I have someone dat export
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by WhoBeThisMan: 11:17am On May 26, 2015
achyc2002:

Are u talking abt importing into nigeria or exporting out of nigeria? Cos I have someone dat export
I mean exporting from nigeria
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by WhoBeThisMan: 6:04pm On May 26, 2015
achyc2002:

If you're for real, I can hook you up with someone
Is the person in Vietnam? I'm intereste
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by sigidporte(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=iykbethany post=33502912][/quote]

iyke biko how much is 5000 vietnamese currency in naira??
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by motherheart: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Vietnam has been ravaged by war na
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by worry357: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
motherheart:
Vietnam has been ravaged by war na
That was 30 years ago!
Try posting something usefull!

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
sigidporte:

iyke biko how much is 5000 vietnamese currency in naira??

Bros I am not a money exchanger, and I do not change Naira to Dong. When travelling to Vietnam i use USD cash and many times i use my debit cards. You should ask Google that question for better results.
There are many currency conversion sites you would use. Personally I use www.xe.com
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by sigidporte(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
iykbethany:

Bros I am not a money exchanger, and I do not change Naira to Dong. When travelling to Vietnam i use USD cash and many times i use my debit cards. You should ask Google that question for better results.
There are many currency conversion sites you would use. Personally I use www.xe.com

thank you
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by bb64(f): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
pls can u please enlighten me on what to buy wt 1m expenses inclusive and d likely profit margins after sales in Nigeria. with the idea u be had. thanks for did thread
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by bb64(f): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
pls can u please enlighten me on what to buy wt 1m expenses inclusive and d likely profit margins after sales in Nigeria. with the idea u ve had. thanks for this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.