Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Senate President Aspirant Who Is A Drunk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Aspirant Who Is A Drunk (853 Views)

Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics / My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo / A Tribute To The APC Governorship Aspirant Who Died In A Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President Aspirant Who Is A Drunk by FamouPeopleMag(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2015
This is a pathetic story of a senator who is a drunk. The senator who is from North Central part of Nigeria is a strong contender for the office of the senate president. Now his political enemies with the APC are using his drinking problem to campaign against him. They are saying that the position is too sensitive to be given to a drunk. They argued that most times he staggers into the senate chamber dead drunk and he will be sleeping and snoring during debates on the floor of the senate. Read more shocking stories on www.famouspeoplemagazine.com
Re: Senate President Aspirant Who Is A Drunk by Truth24(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2015
Pathetic Haven't he heard of TB Joshua?
Re: Senate President Aspirant Who Is A Drunk by Nobody: 11:42am On May 07, 2015
Cocaine igbo weeds wife beaters boko haram etc
All dey apc
I can't see d "change"
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation
Re: Senate President Aspirant Who Is A Drunk by GboyegaD(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2015
Unfortunately, his lifestyle is catching up with him.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be President At The Wrong Time -buhari / Aregbesola's Son Arrested With $918,000 / Pics Of President Elect With Old Classmate Of 1953 Intakes Of Katsina Middle Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.