Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo (590 Views)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? / How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
I created this post on February 08, 2015 after watching the dude on national television threatening "DEM GO SEE DANGER!"... https://www.nairaland.com/2136123/azubyke-wanjoku-rvha-kelga-apc

I am pained because just yesterday, all the radio stations in Port Harcourt were broadcasting in their news bulletin how this dude allegedly used his armored Lexus LX470 to ram an INEC Electoral Officer's Car head on simply because the guy refused to do his bidding. Unfortunately the EO died.

News like this hurts me because if it were in saner climes, after he made the statement: "DEM GO SEE DANGER!", he should have been put under security watch in order to avert crimes like this.

I call on the FG to investigate and prosecute those found culpable irrespective of party affiliation. Life is precious and shouldn't be wasted cheaply on the alter of politics, particularly for a 4 year term in office.
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by HungerBAD: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Huh ?

1 Like

Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by crownwealth: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Huh ?

Hun, hun ? shocked
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by kingofchess(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
the guy get back up
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Eye witness
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by CharlesPhc: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
You mean the former Chairman of Asari Toru LGA right?

Recall Chidi Lloyd also did same a couple of years back and claimed he was not the one driving when the incident occured.
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
CharlesPhc:
You mean the former Chairman of Asari Toru LGA right?

Recall Chidi Lloyd also did same a couple of years back and claimed he was not the one driving when the incident occured.

This is a different case from Ojukaye's

Ojukaye Flag Amachree, former Asari Toru LGA Chairman hit a Peace Marshall with his car and ran away on Saturday (Election Day).

This case involves Azubyke Wanjoku, APC House of Assembly Candidate for Ikwerre LGA and happened yesterday, Sunday. Earlier we read here on Nairaland that he was requesting for a refund of his 12m after he realized the election didn't go in his favour only for us to hear on radio later that he allegedly rammed the INEC EO's car head on and continually rammed it into the bush to be sure the guy was dead.
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by CharlesPhc: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

This is a different case from Ojukaye's

Ojukaye Flag Amachree, former Asari Toru LGA Chairman hit a Peace Marshall with his car and ran away on Saturday (Election Day).

This case involves Azubyke Wanjoku, APC House of Assembly Candidate for Ikwerre LGA and happened yesterday, Sunday. Earlier we read here on Nairaland that he was requesting for a refund of his 12m after he realized the election didn't go in his favour only for us to hear on radio later that he allegedly rammed the INEC EO's car head on and continually rammed it into the bush to be sure the guy was dead.

Oh no didn't hear that
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by MOVERSMAG: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
APC PARTY OF DEMONS
Re: My Post On Feb 2015 About The Kelga Apc Rvha Aspirant Who Allegedly Killed An Eo by biker1: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time politicians

(1) (Reply)

APC Declares Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose, Threat To National Security / "Bring Back Our Girls Was A Fraud..." Gov Fayose Speaks / Elechi Reveals Why He Refused To Support Umahi’s Bid To Govern Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.