Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (31563 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by thefakestan: 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
We have a President, Buhari is a citizen for now
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by ElFenomeno1: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
Keneking:
Under Buhari's government, whatever that has gone up would come down...

All promotions that were hurriedly packaged would be hurriedly demoted...
All pump prices that have gone up would be brought down...
All those that have victimised their opponents to emerge Tops would be reversed.

By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by iahmed(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:
Marilyn Ogar one of the few women i respect so much,she is a professional to the core,a lady par excellence,distinguished her self among her peers,fearless,bold,courageous,determined and ever meticulous in her ways.
For how long are we going to keep bringing down the best minds we have on the altar of politics and naivety.It cost a lot to train a secret service agent to the level she is and at best,she is like a public institution,she is an embodiment of information and her wealth of 'intelligence' will continously be of great importance to Nigeria.....government is continum and GMB needs her and others around.We must learn to appreciate Nigerians especially Nigerian women who have distinguished themselves in their choosen professions,am looking forward to a day when she will be made the director general of ss,it simply means putting round pegs in round holes.
mtcheeeew shioooor oshi ati iranu

4 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by dre11(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
countdown to when she and Mbu will be retired and sent packing.....

fraudulent set of people
have she finish hunting down APC looking for clone PVC

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by gregg2: 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
Which uneasy calm?

The question is, "is she due for promotion"?
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by sevantex(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2015
That woman nd her rude nature shuld leave dt post alreadi..,I trust buhari to probe all dis crappy promotions out. Change is here alreadi

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by AustineE1: 1:59pm On May 07, 2015
iahmed:
mtcheeeew shioooor oshi ati iranu
what is this one saying?
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by msmon(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2015
Will those sacked be re-appointed?

Keneking:

All those that have victimised their opponents to emerge Tops would be reversed.
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by 9jagoodman: 2:01pm On May 07, 2015
Hate or Like

This is a true Nigerian.

And she will always be one.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by aresa: 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:
Marilyn Ogar one of the few women i respect so much,she is a professional to the core,a lady par excellence,distinguished her self among her peers,fearless,bold,courageous,determined and ever meticulous in her ways.
For how long are we going to keep bringing down the best minds we have on the altar of politics and naivety.It cost a lot to train a secret service agent to the level she is and at best,she is like a public institution,she is an embodiment of information and her wealth of 'intelligence' will continously be of great importance to Nigeria.....government is continum and GMB needs her and others around.We must learn to appreciate Nigerians especially Nigerian women who have distinguished themselves in their choosen professions,am looking forward to a day when she will be made the director general of ss,it simply means putting round pegs in round holes.

lmao @ gross mediocrity. GMB needs her?. I know you are a comedian, but peddling greasy and lousy comedy sucks, makes you sound reetarded. ..

Gone are the days of mediocrity, corruption and incompetence.

10 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by Prodigysam: 2:06pm On May 07, 2015
eurobomber:
Fellow Nigerians, I have taken time to study recent happenings in our nation before and after the elections and I have come to conclude that there is a grand plan to start some kind of war in Nigeria. Some people thought that the last presidential election was going to be the last straw to break the camel's back but are still in shock that the presidential election has been conducted and Nigeria is still at peace even with the incumbent losing the election.
Discerning minds can see that a pattern has been set to overheat the system especially by generating so much hatred and tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. The rate at which it is going it is looking like one week one trouble. The pattern is that there is usually a provocative comment (alleged or true) made by a prominent Yoruba and somehow this is fed to the public and when the get to know of such comments, they become overwhelmed with anger.
Just check:
Before all these started, recall that a Twitter account was identified where a young man was calling for the killing of all the Igbos. Now I believe that the picture shown on that twitter account might even be that of someone that died many years ago. That twitter account was most likely created by the wicked forces outside Nigeria that intend to spark of a bloody ethnic conflict in Nigeria.
1. The case of the Yoruba Oba of Lagos-HRH Oba Akiolu where the Igbos were threatened with death in the Lagos lagoon.
2. The case of the Yoruba cardiologist in the US where a call for genocide against the Igbo was seen on his facebook page. (He says his account was hacked)
3. Most recently the case of the Yoruba Nobel Laureate-Prof Wole Soyinka released by the Cables revealing some provocative comments about the Igbo.
I want every intelligent mind to observe this, in the case of Dr Ariyo, he said his account was hacked and I am inclined to believe that this is true. The people behind this agenda to set Nigeria on fire are most likely the same people that used his facebook account to post such hate words against the Igbo. These are the same people that opened that twitter account I mentioned earlier where a call to kill all Igbos was made.
Look at the case of Prof Wole Soyinka too, how can an organisation like the Cable release such hate speech and tagging it to this man if not that some powerful forces were behind such. It is this same group of people that want Nigerians to start killing one another that used the Cables site to release that speech. Wole Soyinka himself has denied ever making such comments.
My Igbo and Yoruba brothers, please wake up and see that there are powerful forces pulling the strings underground to cause hatred between us and the agenda is to take it to a level where it will be too much to bear and violence would be the only solution. The forces behind this ultimately want a massive show of bloodshed in Nigeria starting with the Igbo vs Yoruba. Some people initially thought that the boko haram problem up north would start a religious war in Nigeria especially when churches were been blown to pieces every week but that failed. They later on resorted to attacking Muslims in the north even in their mosques to see if that would anger the muslims enough to start a massive campaign of violence against Christians but that also failed.
Let us all be wise and open our eyes, these forces plotting to plunge Nigeria into war are likely operating outside Nigeria. The boko haram option in Northern Nigeria failed to start the needed Christian vs Muslim war and boko haram is gradually winding down activities. Let us continue to pray for this nation and keep our emotions in check so that we do not witness a sort of bloodshed in this country that would be second to none in history. These evil forces have now shifted their attention to the Southern part of Nigeria and intend to start a campaign of massive bloodshed by starting a violent Igbo vs Yoruba conflict. We are too big to start a bloody confrontation against ourselves in this country, where do we run to for refuge? The numbers in Lagos alone can overwhelm Cotonou and even Ghana/Togo with a massive influx of refugees. How much refugees can flee through Bakassi? How much refugees can flee from the North into Niger Republic & Chad? Just with the boko haram problem Niger is already complaining and sending backing Northern Nigerian refugees.
This is the only county we have and we must do all we can to protect this country and ensure progress & development.
This message is especially for all the Igbos & Yorubas whose hearts have now been darkened and filled with so much anger and hate waiting to manifest. Let us put the evil ones to shame and ensure that their dream of an Igbo-Yoruba war does not come to pass!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by Cannonleo(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:
this is exactly the problem i have with APC supporters,as much as i hate being partisan in National issues,the attitude of APC as a party and its supporters is a bit worrisome.I have since observed that any institution that served the FG judiciously and effectively is hence tagged as working for PDP and APC fails to distinguish between serving the federal govt as led by PDP from serving the interest of PDP as a party. In the days ahead when APC led FG will be in charge of state affairs,i hope the ss will be given a free hand to operate.
INEC was seen by many as having manipulated the elections in favour of APC but every supporter of APC believes INEC performed well and that this is how government agencies should work,simply because it benefited APC. Lets get over myopic patriotism.
take a beer bro.10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes for that
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by ifyan(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:
this is exactly the problem i have with APC supporters,as much as i hate being partisan in National issues,the attitude of APC as a party and its supporters is a bit worrisome.I have since observed that any institution that served the FG judiciously and effectively is hence tagged as working for PDP and APC fails to distinguish between serving the federal govt as led by PDP from serving the interest of PDP as a party. In the days ahead when APC led FG will be in charge of state affairs,i hope the ss will be given a free hand to operate.
INEC was seen by many as having manipulated the elections in favour of APC but every supporter of APC believes INEC performed well and that this is how government agencies should work,simply because it benefited APC. Lets get over myopic patriotism.

Don't tell me you don't know the behaviour of APC SUPPORTERS.

All FG work is seen as Anti people orientation but once it from there masters it called the people mandate.

Hypocrite at it peak.

More drama will come after May 29th.

Nigerians be prepared.

You know. ....
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by ifyan(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2015
thefakestan:
We have a President, Buhari is a citizen for now

Love this.
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by Strongfaze(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:
. All the above quote na long grammar abeg. When it comes to security issues, you are to serve the country generally and not one party. Or you want to tell me that PDP did nothing wrong before the elections?

4 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by KingTom(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2015
Strongfaze:
. All the above quote na long grammar abeg. When it comes to security issues, you are to serve the country generally and not one party. Or you want to tell me that PDP did nothing wrong before the elections?
My brother, you have said it all. Do not mind him, he deliberately refused to believe that. Ogar was there when a PDP Cow in one of the South East states was caught with 4000 Pvc's, that case was never given public eye yet Ogar insisted that APC was cloning Pvc's. The woman mumu die!!! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by shegxi(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:
bros, u are far too kind with words....dis is flattery of d highest order. Even marilyn ogar herself wuld be surprised and deny all dis things u have said about her. Is it d same marilyn ogar dat we knw dat speaks without thinking or u are talking about anoda?

11 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by Walelavender(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2015
This woman was at her best before GEJ declared his aspiration to run, but afterwards, she lost the professionalism and joined the PDP bandwagon after a lot of cash that flew around. From an insider, who works in the Abuja office, the colleagues where surprised that she could exchange her 'birthright ' for PDPs 'bowl of porridge'. Since then my respect for this woman nose dived. We don't have strong institutions yet. Personalities are holding the ace.

4 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by emiye(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2015
if anyone deserves to go down of the gej cronies, this woman is number 1, I still shudder at some of her comments, why holding the SENSITIVE post of a director of SSS. one could easily mistake her for PDP publicity secretary. Haba!.

4 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by 4stylz: 2:41pm On May 07, 2015
Keneking:

You think SSS are ministers?
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
4stylz:

You think SSS are ministers?

What have they done to deserve these promotions?

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by slimfit1(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:

Professional to the core are you for real? What are you drinking. I see her face more than I see Kim west. Tell me if you know the faces of previous directors. Its not a celebrity position you know but everybody knows her face.

7 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by nokingasgod: 2:54pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:

This is a flattery going too far and its most unkind of the op. If anything, Marilyn Ogar is everything a spokesperson of any organisation should not and must not be, not even the spokesperson of a roadside beer parlor talk less of that of a sensitive and prestigious institution like DSS. If some civil/public service people should be prosecuted for their overzealous-ness in the last couple of months, Marily Ogar would be on the front-line.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by meforyou1(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2015
masseratti:
GMB does not need a person like her,someone that said thank God APC won in Osun state if not bomb will be going up everywhere, that's not a professional spokesperson.
but no be lie naa. if buhari had not won, almajiris and boko haram would have been throwing knockouts throughout northern nigeria by now
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by Charly68: 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
SDS spoke person was too apolitical.
She does not merit promotion ..all the arranger promotion can not stand. May 29th here we come

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by 1miccza: 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
Keneking:

Your head dey there...
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by Fadahunsi(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
Let's hope the promotion exercise was clean and fair cos we are still going to review the exercise come post May29
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by fairheven: 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
Baba is coming!
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by timilehing(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2015
AustineE1:
What have we benefited from this woman with all these things you said? What's are contributions to the SSS since the beginning of this ending administration?

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by badesco(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
Keneking:

fafafa fowl...All those appointments are now past tense and nobody can reverse it. Ajagbe ni igun je ebo.
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by cardoso111(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
LIFO,LAST IN FIRST OUT DURING GMB TENURE
Re: Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others by M16: 4:29pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Woman of valour
Shez an epitome of wisdom
A rolemodel cum icon of transformation

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

Please can someone kindly in a simple manner explain to this fellow that when something undergoes transformation its equal to change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) / "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest / Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.