Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thurs - 7/5//15)- What’s In A Name? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thurs - 7/5//15)- What’s In A Name? (345 Views)

There Is Still Hope (jer 3:1-15). What Every Backslidden Christian Should Know. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thurs August 13th 2015)- PLEAD THE BLOOD / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon - 4/5//15)- The Mind Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thurs - 7/5//15)- What’s In A Name? by dallyemmy: 12:47pm On May 07, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thurs - 7/5//15)- WHAT’S IN A NAME?

1. Father, thank you for sending your son, Jesus, to calvary to die for my sins and to give me forgiveness.

2.Thank you Father for giving Jesus, a name that is above every other name.

3.Father, thank you for the effectiveness and efficacy of the name of Jesus as a weapon against all known problems.

4. Father, any time I call the name of Jesus in prayers, let it work fast and positively for me.

5. Father, let every sin that I have committed, from the day of my birth till now be blotted out in the name of Jesus.

6. Father, I command every demon, principality and power, assigned against any area of my life, to go into perpetual bondage in the name of Jesus.

7. I nullify and cancel, every evil effect of any name given to me by my earthly parents, in Jesus name.

8. Father,at the mention of the name of Jesus, anywhere in the world, let every knee bow and let every tongue confess, of things in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth, in Jesus name.

9. Father, I soak my names and the names of my mother, and father,in the blood of Jesus, let no power be able to use the names, successfully, to afflict me.

10. Father, whenever my name is called for evil purpose, let the blood of Jesus answer on my behalf, in Jesus name.

11. In the name that is above every other name, JESUS! I cancel and destroy, every satanic limitation and embargo, in any area of my life and destiny.

12. Your Personal Petitions.
13. In Jesus name I pray.
14. Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of His Presence / Some Problem Of Today Churchs / The Reason For The Barriers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.