Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Some Problem Of Today Churchs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Problem Of Today Churchs (340 Views)

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Problem Of Today Churchs by Dwizzy1(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2015
1. christians website
the christians today dont longer visit church website as they log in to social median daily.

2. christians home
today we hadly find christians video or music in the so called christians home, rather what you will see is terry g music, p sqaure and so on
3. christians phones
the so called christians don't longer download gosple music on their phones and some of them dont go to church with their bible rather they now uses iphone e.t.c i wonder how pastors will be using phone to cast out demons.

4. politice in the church
some christians in today church dont longer take the things of God serious but they are now after how to occupy the higher position in the church in other to make money and satisfy their wants. some dont mind commiting evil in as much as they occupy the so called position, forgeting that our aim of going to church is to make heaven.
[b][/b]
5. christians dressing
some believers cannot be differentiate from unbeliever because of their mode of dressing inside and outside the church, although some pretend to dress good to church for their pastor to see them as good believer.

6. holiness in the church

according to the bible, church is regarded as a place where God dwell and God cannot live in a place where there is no holiness but in today church the reverse is the case.

with this few point of mine i have been able to bring out some area where today church has not being doing well. i don't mean to insult anyone so you are free to add yours
Re: Some Problem Of Today Churchs by delishpot: 4:22pm On May 10, 2015
Thanks for this post OP

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of May 2015 / Thanksgiving / Holiness Or Hell Official Music Video HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.