Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] (48958 Views)

Magu & Femi Falana At Anti-Corruption Conference In UK (Photo) / Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by lalasticlala(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2015
Oladele John Nihi, the Kogi State born supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan who embarked on a trek from Abuja to Otuoke, the President's hometown in Bayelsa State to celebrate Jonathan as a hero of Nigeria's democracy, has been getting both moral and financial support from those who feel he is on a worthwhile venture.

The young man who now has a pretty female partner, Gloria, for the long haul, was in ecstatic mode when a fan sent him some money from the United Kingdom to support him on his journey.

As part of his daily update on his Twitter account, #TrekForGEJ, Nihi posted that a man sent him N28,310 (100 ponds), from the UK to support their journey. He put up the receipt to authenticate his claim.

Apart from the monetary gift, Nihi has been getting lots of freebies like free food, cash and drinks on his way.
He has also been getting moral support from prominent Nigerians including Senator Smart Adeyemi who sent him a personal message of solidarity.

Nihi and his female counterpart have been all smiles throughout the journey due to the love and encouragement they have been getting from Nigerians.

http://pulse.ng/gist/trekforgej-president-jonathan-trekker-gets-financial-support-from-the-uk-id3733021.html

pix:
See the receipt here.
Oladele John Nihi and his 'trekking' partner, Gloria

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by PassingShot(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2015
This guy don hammer!

100 Pounds plus possibly more from some others!

A nice babe who will possibly end up being his wife.

A good job through GEJ's connection.

An ex-presidential handshake.

grin grin grin

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by lalasticlala(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2015
trekking partner? the guy don get wife b that

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 07, 2015
positive trekkers

not like some ppl hu treks for gworo kola-nut and kwilikwili

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 07, 2015
Na wa ooo
Trek get woman
Trek get money
Trek get appointment?
I dhe consider ma own trekking too

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
trekking partner? the guy don get wife b that

lala only u go post only go still buy space

BAN ur sef now if u want peace to reign

b a leader with examples

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by eazisky(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
Abeg branch my state, xtend my greetings to my grand mum in her grave, thanks

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 07, 2015
First wife, now money!!!
#Godwin for this guy o!! grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by estyvino(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2015
Una sure say no be my girl friend be that? They look exactly the same, and my chick love trekking too

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Uncleodi(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Acekidc4(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
Ok Na!!
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
We're in the season of trekking smiley
It's good for the body embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
If this thread no make FP, makai take leg treck..

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by nationwide1(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
The trekker for GEJ gets more recommendations and supports because people know when and where he started not just appearing from the blue close to the destination point with unsubstantiated claim.

I don't support any trekking though.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by lalasticlala(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

lala only u go post only go still buy space

BAN ur sef now if u want peace to reign

b a leader with examples

lol. i no book space naa. i only commented. i'm happy as the guy don get partner. mayb he toasted her on the road as he was trekking, and she agreed.. who knws, GEJ may be the chairman of their wedding....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by lalasticlala(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
tchidi:
First wife, now money!!!
#Godwin for this guy o!! grin grin

d guy don hammer

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Blurry: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
We just know how to give vain glory to unworthry courses.

Since the first guy did this....

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol. i no book space naa. i only commented. i'm happy as the guy don get partner. mayb he toasted her on the road as he was trekking, and she agreed.. who knws, GEJ may be the chairman of their wedding....

lol...i wish i can trek from sitting room to bedroom and get recognized

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
Great..

"As part of his daily update on his Twitter account, #TrekForGEJ, Nihi posted that a man sent him N28,310 (100 ponds)",........
Ponds or GBP (Pounds)

This government sef...
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by LMAyedun(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
I'm so tired of this trekking thing... let's focus our energy and time on more important issues.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
Me sef go trek from London to Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by kay29000(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
Whoa!! Interesting. I was actually planning to trek from Lagos to Abeokuta for Buhari, but around the time I made up my mind to do so, many other trekkers just started surfacing, and I totally lost interest in the move. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by nerodenero: 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
I admire their courage to venture into such.

Just imagine that Jonathan and Buhari publicly declares cash rewards which is huge for these dudes, I can imagine the number that will take to trekking as a new job grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
Congrat
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by baybeeboi: 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
see im head
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by onila(f): 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
e
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Jaffar23(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
Hain
.all this fake fake posts...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by kristisking(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
Trekking continues.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by cutietokunbo: 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
I m here for a purpose

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Titto93(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
hmmmm another way to get rich

I am starting mine today... Trekking for Mama PEACE

nairalanders take note

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Pavore9: 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
Me am even thinking of trekking from Nairobi to Somali but anybody whey attempt am, im family no go even see dead body to bury as na serious one chance entering Somali as na Al-Shaabab playground!cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.