Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? (48953 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Orubebe01: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
My compound is using postpaid, previous months' bill was around ₦25,000, ₦22,000 and ₦35,0000 but to my greatest amazement November bill was whopping ₦70,000 cheesy

How is it in your area cos am wondering if am being cheated alone.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Alphamale101(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Me I don comort hand for any Nepa since when Nepa bill begin loss for their office grin grin

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by BigSarah(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Still paid 750naira as at December 3rd.. For 3bedrooms at the real Nigeria, Northern Nigeria.
God bless Arewa!

Modified

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by femi4: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
12k....still unrepentant
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Kollyman: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
BigSarah:
Still payed 750naira as at December 3rd.. For 3bedrooms

The person who prepared the bill and the marketer who gave you the bill both need another job...

And you that paid N750, endeavour to have small fear of God.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by BigSarah(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kollyman:

The person who prepared the bill and the marketer who gave you the bill both need another job...

And you that paid N750, endeavour to have small fear of God.

That's what I've been paying since February.

27 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Orubebe01: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
BigSarah:
Still payed 750naira as at December 3rd.. For 3bedrooms
Do you have an insider there?

7 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by orisa37: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
The Bill REMAINS high N31.20 per unit now N58.11 per unit.

And I haven't had Electricity for 26+ hours. It was taken away 4pm last night. The time now is 6pm+. I am in KADUNA SOUTH CHRISTIAN AREA. TRIKANIA.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Orubebe01: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
orisa37:

And I haven't had Electricity for 26+ hours. It was taken away 4pm last night. The time now is 6pm+. I am in KADUNA SOUTH CHRISTIAN AREA. TRIKANIA.
The name buhari means hardship and sorrow

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
orisa37:

What has Christain area got to do with discussion here?
Most of you, are naturally silly with the kind of religion sentiment you play in every forum

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Orubebe01:

The name buhari means hardship and sorrow
Don't be silly. Your hero, GEJ privatized power distribution company before he left office yrs ago.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Orubebe01: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be silly. Your hero, GEJ privatized power distribution company before he left office yrs ago.
Don't be silly, during my hero's regime, things were not tough the way it is now or do you reason with your anus

304 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Orubebe01:

Don't be silly, during my hero's regime, things were not tough the way it is now or do you reason with your anus
The question is, the millions you acquired during your Hero regime. Who has stolen them from you?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Orubebe01:

The problem is majority of you have a very short memory.
And nothing one can do redeem habitual serial wailer like una

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Sanchez01: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Orubebe01:
My compound is using postpaid, previous months' bill was around ₦25,000, ₦22,000 and ₦35,0000 but to my greatest amazement November bill was whopping ₦70,000 cheesy

How is it in your area cos am wondering if am being cheated alone.
Mine is estimated billing. Before now, it has been around N35k+ to N45k+ but this month came with N102k. Although power is about 22-23 hours on the average and that was what the marketer leveraged on. One of those things that weakens the spirit.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by orisa37: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Most of you, are naturally silly with the kind of religion sentiment you play in every forum

Afamed:

It's you who is Stupid and Satanic.

Markafi classified my Area Christian Area not ElRufai. We have Markafi Village in KADUNA STATE and MARKAFI IS A VERY GOOD FORMER GOVERNOR OF KADUNA STATE.

READ WHAT ORUBEBE01 SAID ON THE SAME TOPIC.

I HAVE BEEN IN KADUNA SINCE 1972 ON FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TICKET SO I OWN KADUNA MORE THAN YOU CRIMINALS.

IT'S YOUR TYPE THAT BOUGHT AND BROUGHT COVID19 TO NIGERIA.

I HAVE ELECTRICITY YANFU YANFU SINCE THAT MY COMMENTS. GLORY BE TO GOD.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:

Afamed:

It's you who is Stupid and Satanic.

Markafi classified my Area Christian Area not ElRufai. We have Markafi Village in KADUNA STATE and MARKAFI IS A VERY GOOD FORMER GOVERNOR OF KADUNA STATE.

READ WHAT ORUBEBE01 SAID ON THE SAME TOPIC.

I HAVE BEEN IN KADUNA SINCE 1972 ON FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TICKET SO I OWN KADUNA MORE THAN YOU CRIMINALS.

IT'S YOUR TYPE THAT BOUGHT AND BROUGHT COVID19 TO NIGERIA.

I HAVE ELECTRICITY YANFU YANFU SINCE THAT MY COMMENTS. GLORY BE TO GOD.
I bearly engage inconsequential religion bigot like you

28 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by orisa37: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Twenty minutes to Nine O'CLOCK, Electricity is off again. I shall text you when it's back.

7 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:

Twenty minutes to Nine O'CLOCK, Electricity is off again. I shall text you when it's back.
Tell that to GEJ who saw genuine investors but rather prefer to sell the power distribution to his PDP cronies as a way of compensating them.
There were genuine investors who could have turned things around for the power distribution in Nigeria. Ask GEJ why did he sell power distribution to his PDP allies.

If you have short memory, we will be here, to refresh your memory for you, with facts and figure

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

10 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
You returned from ban only to continue where you stopped Wailing

9 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

You returned from ban only to continue where you stopped Wailing
in your dreams

7 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nwaide01: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2020
It's crazy over here oooo imaging an increment of over 100%, this country don tire person walahi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by orisa37: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
I agree but those PDP OWNERS ARE NOW APC. THEY ARE MORE VICIOUS AND RECKLESS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by orisa37: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
I agree but those PDP OWNERS ARE NOW APC. THEY ARE MORE VICIOUS AND RECKLESS. EMEFIELE IS GIVEN BUHARI BY GEJ. JUST SEE HOW HE IS BEHAVING NOW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by orisa37: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
I agree but those PDP OWNERS ARE NOW APC. THEY ARE MORE VICIOUS AND RECKLESS. EMEFIELE IS GIVEN BUHARI BY GEJ. JUST SEE HOW HE IS BEHAVING NOW. HE GIVES MONEY TO MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN WITHOUT NASS APPROVAL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Kapilta(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bill? Mtceew. Make dem give person d light dem no gree. Over a week now, nothing. Neighbors from other apartment wan kill me with generator sound. I no knw who send me make i cum d useless country self. Me too wan do better citizen. I yaff taya.

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by orisa37: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

OK ROOSTER I CONCEDE.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Paretomaster1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Honestly, very pathetic, especially those Flatron*s.

That was how one turned a very nice thread into tribal warzone, just because someone said he wants to learn Hausa, and the eediot start with why will u learn Hausa, why not Igbo? Just imagine..

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.