Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! (2310 Views)

OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / UNIJOS ASUU Commences Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by chesterlee(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
ASUU STRIKE: IMSU ASUU
COMMENCES STRIKE
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, IMSU chapter have embarked on an indefinite strike
starting from today, May 7th 2015.
The decision for the strike was reached today
after a congress meeting of the ASUU. This
means that all academic activities in the
university has halted till the strike is called off.
The IMSU ASUU had earlier said the reason for the strike is because of two months salary areas owed them by the state government.
Reports has it that the enforcement committee
have started closing down classrooms in the
school as at the time of posting this.
Details soon.
http://myimsu..com/2015/05/ASUU-strike-imsu-ASUU-commences-strike.html?m=1
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2015
Rochas the con man
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by tohpahz(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2015
And i thought imo state was better shocked
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by Feranchek(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2015
tohpahz:
And i thought imo state was better shocked
Better nibo?? I've never liked that school for anything. Though it's my state school, I don't advice people to go there. If admission into universities in Nigeria is generally based on merit, IMSU go dey beg people to come school there.

Rochas na righteous tiff! Buh nothing mega sha. He shall meet his waterloo very soon
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by tohpahz(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2015
Feranchek:

Better nibo?? I've never liked that school for anything. Though it's my state school, I don't advice people to go there. If admission into universities in Nigeria is generally based on merit, IMSU go dey beg people to come school there.

Rochas na righteous tiff! Buh nothing mega sha. He shall meet his waterloo very soon

Lolzz.
This changed my thinking oo..was thinking absu was worse sef.
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by chesterlee(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
@Tohpahz, Imsu is a very good school tho....Rochas free education is also evident and real, my Kid sis benefited fully from it.

Back to the topic: I think it would have been better for ASUU to wait for the incoming government. Table your grievances to them and resort to a dialogue.

I don't even think the Fed Govt will give them a listening ear...*in NOI voice* "The Economy is Bad"
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by tohpahz(f): 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
chesterlee:
@Tohpahz, Imsu is a very good school tho....Rochas free education is also evident and real, my Kid sis benefited fully from it.

Back to the topic: I think it would have been better for ASUU to wait for the incoming government. Table your grievances to them and resort to a dialogue.

I don't even think the Fed Govt will give them a listening ear...*in NOI voice* "The Economy is Bad"

I agree with u..
They should have just waited.. now is a very bad time to go on strike..
They will just have to wait for buhari to take over before he'd attend to their grievances fully...

Btw.. i doubted that free education stuff.. was it free for all??
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by chesterlee(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
tohpahz:

I agree with u..
They will just have to wait for buhari to take over before he'd attend to their grievances fully...

Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by HzRF(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
Rochas Rochasing em
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2015
IMSU is a state university under the management of state govt. That fellow the vomitted thrash from oral cavity should know that Nigerian school are same, what makes you scholar is how an individual developes himself. I am a product of imsu and i can defend my degree anywhere. If you olodo and do not care whether you go futo, you remain an olodo. I am hopefull my governor owelle will swing into action to resolve the civil disobedience of ASUU members.
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by davidlogan: 7:15am On May 08, 2015
Rochas do something quick oo.... and don't delay students
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by demmy0325(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2015
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by chesterlee(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2015
tohpahz:

I agree with u..

My Sis just graduated n her's was free... I think they started with indigenes, at that point they reduced a percentage from non indigene's fees ,

don't know if they later extended it to everybody
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by christejames(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2015
chesterlee:

did you read the post? Obviously no! Roaches is a con man. What has Imo state done to this man, of late, the state is always in the news for something bad...
Re: ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 08, 2015
Yes i am product of IMSU, eventhough i didnt benefit from the free education stuff coz i ve left school when the policy commence. FREE education is a laudable project, recently there is massive construction going on at Imsu, everywhere is like a construction yard thanks to rochas and the federal govt sponsored project plus TETFUND, ETF!! But i must point out that the quality of education in the school is on a decline coupled with highly corrupt academic and non academic staff.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About "No Admission Yet" / Waec 2016 Book Keeping Obj And Theory Answers - Expo / Countries And The Meaning Of There Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.