Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home (1430 Views)

Afforestation: NYSC Members To Plant 1 Million Trees In Kogi / Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017 / NYSC Resolve Mix-up In Benue Call-up Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by bamac(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
According to the information reaching us from the Orientation camp in Benue state, over six thousand corp members arrived at the camp as against three thousand that the facilities could accommodate.

This has denied many corp members registration
opportunity in the camp and the facilities on ground isn't enough to cover all of them.

With the intervention of the DG of NYSC today, they had to ask almost half of the number to go back home and come back for stream(ii) later this month with transport fare given to them.

According to the NYSC twitter handle as you will see below, they made the mistake on the call-up letter by putting wrong date on the letter of those that were meant to come for the second stream.

As you can see below, corp members are sleeping in the lecture hall of the orientation

See more here... http:///vBjp9VZuOU

Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by Eghosa1(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
Nigeria and it's inefficient use of Technology. Hopefully we get it right as we progress.

1 Like

Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
Abdulkareem is right afterall. Nigeria is a jaga-jaga country
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by DaPhilosopher(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
Serious matter! Naija, i greet ooooo!
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by saxwizard(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2015
nawa oooo

with transport fare given to them ? are u sure?

I no dey trust naija for dat kind matter ooo
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by bamac(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2015
Its in Ngeria technology will b adopted and confusion will b d result
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by omisakint: 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
lol
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by Acisky(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2015
Yeah transport fare was given to us base on the distance of dear residential address u filled to ur call up letter ,I was paid 15k for example cuz my residential address is ogun state
saxwizard:
nawa oooo

with transport fare given to them ? are u sure?

I no dey trust naija for dat kind matter ooo
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by bamac(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2015
Acisky:
Yeah transport fare was given to us base on the distance of dear residential address u filled to ur call up letter ,I was paid 15k for example cuz my residential address is ogun state
wao! Thanks for this info, i think the money is worth it sha.
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by Motunmi: 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
My younger brother who was sent back home from Benue State orientation Camp due to NYSC's failure to dischage its duties dutifully has just been robbed now on Benin Expressway.

He is left with no kobo, documents taken away, phone taken away..........

I'm just confused for this country and the whole process.

How will the poor boy get home now?

I think I'm beginning to see reason(s) to scrap this nonsense called NYSC.

What would we have been saying if it was not just possessions that were taken? Uhm..........?
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by tchigofigo(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2015
funny scheme, funny coun3
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by Nobody: 11:22am On May 09, 2015
it's just terrible.. had to travel back 13hrs to and fro.. that journey Nobi beans. .. it's dia fault.. lots of them were robbed on dia way back..
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by DrBookie(f): 11:23am On May 09, 2015
Aww , sorry about that , I was also sent back home from benue , we passed the same road, by then the robbers had escaped, hope nobody was hurt?
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
]
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by bamac(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2015
I dont even kno wat to say... NYSC....
Re: Nysc's Mix-up Cause Corp Members To Go Back Home by bamac(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
DrBookie:
Aww , sorry about that , I was also sent back home from benue , we passed the same road, by then the robbers had escaped, hope nobody was hurt?
pls wen did d incident happen? I mean d day and around wat time?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Stream 2 Pcm.........meets Here / Nysc Allowance Increased To 19,500? / Batch B 2014; Which State Were You Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.