Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Construction Of A 25 Room And Parlor Self Contain In Idafa Maya Ikorodu Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 25 Room And Parlor Self Contain In Idafa Maya Ikorodu Lagos (902 Views)

Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Ongoing Fencing Project For An Amiable Nairalander @ Maya, Ikorodu. / Construction Of A 25 Room And Parlor Self Contain In Idafa Maya Ikorodu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of A 25 Room And Parlor Self Contain In Idafa Maya Ikorodu Lagos by okine4real: 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
Just decided to share with you guys my experience on building. I have been building a 25units of room and parlor self contain on a two and half plots measuring 60 ft by 120 ft per plot. The Parlor size is 12 by 12 while the rooms are 12 by 10. The compound can contain at least, 15 cars but could contain more, if space is well managed. The house is fenced round, with time its would have barb wires round the fence. The owner is trying to make the place a little bit conducive for tenants. The house is undergoing its final touch as i type, God willing, the house should be completed on or before 31st May 2015. I would be uploading some pictures for you all to see. And please dont forget to comment.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Hostels For Sale. (pics) / Office Complex Along Herbert Macaulay Way (cbd) @ Abuja For Sale / 650sqm Land At Thera Annex Estate Behind Golden Park Estate, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.