Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ (35121 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife / I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by IGBOSON1: 7:28pm On May 07, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,the guy wasted his own life . He allowed ppl to use his life .where was that guy brains when he was 29yrs old? We have guys on the streets of london and new york hustling the hard way at the age 20 or 18 .

^^^You have to consider his mental and subservient state of mind....conditioned and molded in his formative years!

2 Likes

Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by nyabinghi(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2015
Iriri aye, and they go dey yab islam, christianity no dey open people's eyes, dem dey go chop, dey confess jesus still dey hold people like themselves for slavery.

1 Like

Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by kabaka1: 7:49pm On May 07, 2015
This is really common amongst Nigerians who bring their folks overseas as househelps, but later take advantage and enslave them. Naija people should understand dat UK or America is not a bed of roses even to well paid professionals like doctors. People should understand dat as an Africa in d West or anywhere overseas u're bound to face racism be u climb to whatever career status ladder dat u wish to attain, so along d way some people can become heartless to fellow Africans whom they blame for d plight of racism they face. So enslaving a fellow African brother can be one if s ways some Africans get their revenge for d shit they suffer thru racism in d West
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by onatisi(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You have to consider his mental and subservient state of mind....conditioned and molded in his formative years!
bros ,in this world we are ignorance isn't an excuse for failure. The question we should be asking is what was that man thinking of and about for 24years? What made him decide to postpone his decision and action till his present age of 38yrs? Why didn't he decide and take this action 5 years ago? We should all be praying one prayer to God ,that He should give us the wisdome to take the right decisions at the right and appropriate time .
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by obstead200(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2015
lynn79:
Sounds funny! 24 yrs in london and he no wake up.
The only sensible comment in this thread.
I smell a shakedown initiated against the Doc by enemies
Of progress
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by sammaking(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2015
In today's economy, so many of us are plagued by financial, credit and even legal issues. This page has many low cost and even free solutions for most of them. see...
http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin /d2.cgi/TT21570/ASNFinancialServices.htm
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by akigbemaru: 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
held a man for 24 years
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by taiwo09: 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
kennygee:
This morning, I was at my bus stop looking for a cab to the office. The Bust stop was packed with people (There were no cabs probably due to the fuel ish).

A Taxi stopped at my front heading my way and i quickly entered. People rushed in to enter after me when a guy came to the driver at the other side to say he was heading to the same place but had no fare to get there.

The driver then refused to let the last person struggling to enter the taxi to get in.

He told the young man without the Tfare to enter instead.

There is yet hope for this Nation despite the Black sheep like the couple in the story giving the country a bad name.

hell yeah i believe there is hope for this nation. we just need to keep doing good no matter what we pass through.
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by NovusHomo(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
grin
Pebcak:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
[img]http://i./l3ih6qeGrTfPO.gif[/img]

Mr. Inuk ghen ghen. grin
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by adozie(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2015
Marvyx:
How can a doctor and his wife be without conscience and sympathy??
Living bags of wickedness angry

...and you think that story is completely true? You have only heard from one side. This is what professionals abroad suffer every time in the hands of ingrates. Too bad they are learning in a hard way - NEVER EVER employ a Nigerian as a maid abroad. Instead hire Ghanians, Filipinos and Caribbeans. At the end you don't have someone trying to reap where they did not sow and messing up all you have worked for.

1 Like

Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by adozie(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
akigbemaru:
held a man for 24 years

Held for 24 years - is that even believable. Lets step back and think through this!!!
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by Hotfella(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
The couple na bastards, they should be shot in the head and flung into river thames! Animals in human skin! sometimes i wonder how wicked, how really wicked some people are and how they derive their high capacity for evil doing!
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by Ndipe(m): 3:20am On May 08, 2015
The couple thought they could get away with this slavery, which they could have, had they lived in Nigeria. Well, the arms of the law has finally caught up with them. I just abhor inhumanity.
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by mmmmm1: 8:38am On May 08, 2015
Airlines cancel more flights over aviation fuel scarcity read more on www.pagereading..com
Re: NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ by generalissimo(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2015
ephi123:
This is simply just pure wickedness. And these are so called "enlightened" people one would expect better from.
They are the worst set of humans in our world. Facts have it. I'm not surprised at all. People have them in their families as 'Uncles' and 'Aunts'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have / Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.