Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Observe Decorum On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Why You Should Observe Decorum On Nairaland (449 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Off-Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Observe Decorum On Nairaland by Tbillz(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2015
I was a victim of nairaland ban some days ago, I have decided to share my ordeal during the ban with my fellow nairalanders. Here are the reasons why you need to observe decorum while commenting on any topic.
1. The ban will restrict you from commenting, liking or posting any topic on nairaland. In the process you might tend to be excluded from trending activities.
2. Tribalistic statements poses a threat to our togetherness, be your brothers keeper.
3. Be careful and watchful of your statement, because you don't know who is reading, watching or listening.
4. One of the top rating website, rated nairaland.com as the 9th most visited site in Nigeria. Meaning the site is not limited to Nigerians within alone but Nigerians in diaspora visits too. In conclusion let's not wash our d'rty linen outside "if we have one"
5. Basket mouth wannabes displaying skills on front pages. Hmmmm comments are suppose to support, oppose or constructively criticize any motion not to make a mockery of it. Most of Us are guilty of this act thou. Charity begins from home, maintain good social behavior because you don't know where you might find yourself in the nearest future.
God bless Seun.
God bless nairalanders.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Observe Decorum On Nairaland by Kenzico(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
@OP, don't mind them...its just that some nairalanders just don't get it when it comes to obeying simple rules in this community/Nairaland.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Observe Decorum On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
Sufferings are lessons in disguise... Am sure you've learnt from your sufferings and the wise ones in our midst will learn from your case too...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Observe Decorum On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
Op, without all these points you enumerated, Nairaland would sure be boring as hell.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Need Help On DLC / NECO RUNZ: Score A’s And B’s In The Upcoming 2015 NECO Exam, Click Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.